It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Green I sometimes post whenI am very tired and dont check mistakes.

whatever, these are all attemps to derail this and all my other threads I wonder why

I have nothing to hide and everyone is welcome to try and find dirt on me out there in internet land, go for it as there is none to be found.

this thread will outlive its constant attacks as its the truth and truth always win out.

peace& hope
SM

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't see how it matters too much, one way or another, but if someone had a bit of the learning disabilities my kids have, such as apraxia, or dyslexia, all of which are neurological and therefore make shorts, such as seeing things backwards or shorting the impulse from the brain to the muscle, a "t" could be a "b". Thats up or down on the keyboard. Men/boys have this more often. 4 of my sons have apraxia and are lefties.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Was raised in a household with an athiest father and a Catholic mother, and went to the Catholic then Anglican Church for years (and argued with the priests). Never had any occult in my family, sorry. Thought that we were some how creating that nonsense with all our traumas here some how. My beliefs in the spiritual are through a personal journey, and the meditations I do are via people on here.

But our family all saw crafts, including a whole bunch of guests at my grandfathers campsite in Oliver, BC. My mother still remembers me dragging her out to the garden in an attempt to show her what had happened to me. My brother really had missing time....won't list it all now. So, your conclusions didn't hit the mark of truth. The truth is to be found in peoples testimonials and in all the sitings that even astronauts have shared, and the history of this planet should be a warning to all of us to get our act together, and out from under the slavemasters, ASAP.

edit to add: I just added a possibility, since the t and be are up and down moves, and apraxia, which makes the signal not get through to the muscle (my youngest had a couch potato tongue, though they all needed extensive speach therapy). It also any complexity, the term just slipped, frequencing.
Consequently the youngest four had a hard time in language, but were better at math.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Never had any occult in my family, sorry.

Augh...small minds only read what they want. I was showing you the similarities....Satanic cults were big back in the day.....now it is aliens....so the stories change but the outcome is the same. False memories of accounts that did not take place. Maybe your entire family did see something...that does not mean you were abducted.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

These cults disappeared then? And I take it you see me as small minded?
The sightings are shared. Some experiences I alone recall. My brothers 2 hours missing time occurred with a driving partner on the job. What we're not about to do is just ignore what we see, hear or experience and go along with other peoples pat answers that they pull out of their....and walk around scratching our heads and feeling feeble and confused, because we can't trust our own "lying" eyes.

Sorry, way beyond this discussion. Refuse to have the same one over and over again with you.

Edit to add: with the sitings, and seeing the grey who scanned me, why should I doubt my memories in any way. One thing I don't doubt is myself, I can't speak for others, but I've already found out I have to learn to trust myself. I remember banging the piano keys around 10 months old with my aunt, (I thought my additions were wonderful!) and the taste of yucky bland peas from the jar, even showed them where I remembered them placing the high chair, by the phone into the entrance of the dining room, being pulled away from a pile of ants that kept biting me, and saying "Ouch, doggy doggy doggy!" I remember my entire childhood. I know the difference!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

"OR am I being told not to spread love and light as a counter bluff when in reality this is EXACTLY what I should be doing. I have been sent a U2U saying all those that spread L&L have been hypnotised, silenced, put to sleep and are no longer a problem...see how this could all become !!!"

There is a net, and they are closing it in. But you have to understand, one thing is spiritual, and the other pertains to real people, even ets are real people, just like we are, corporal, I believe they're spiritual beings as well, but I always take this as the real world around us,not something else. I don't really like blending spirituality with ufology except as it pertains to these people also having spiritual sides. But the net is on every level that is positive. They're trying to stamp out the lights in our hearts.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Mystiq

This attack you speak of did it occur due to a thread by this commander guy by any chance i found the whole thing a bit fishy myself possibly bored kids

The Hoff

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It was extremely fishy, but it wasn't done by any bored teenager. The one day when he was answering questions, and he kept popping on and off the board, so I was waiting. One second before I refreshed the page and his answer was suddenly there, when it hadn't been a few moments before, I felt a very strong connect to (I don't know who? not a teenager thats is certain, perhaps someone I saw in my mind after the cloudship/black triangle siting) perhaps cabal (they all are going down to south america, must be a lot of masons there, and more...) and went through an incredible pain in my forehead that only started to lift with my friends very helpful shielding.

I warned people on my last post, which I hadn't planned on, shield's up for that one. Very dark stuff going on. I also researched a few of the posters there.
I believe that one is a part of the net. The 144,000 he spoke of equals 9 and I was emailed some info about it relating to death and recycling, as well as another thread talking about the tribes of Juda and I suppose that could relate to my merivingian bloodline, which I might add is very remote and I have O+ blood so should be of no interest to the cabal in any case. My son even suggested some cabal sitting in a sub using technology to attack us.

I want people to be aware that we may be categorized and that something very strange is up.

Edit to add: even if they hide their tracks by dragging some bored teenager kicking and screaming forward to a confession, I won't believe it for one second.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

There is a net, and they are closing it in. But you have to understand, one thing is spiritual, and the other pertains to real people, even ets are real people, just like we are, corporal, I believe they're spiritual beings as well, but I always take this as the real world around us,not something else. I don't really like blending spirituality with ufology except as it pertains to these people also having spiritual sides. But the net is on every level that is positive. They're trying to stamp out the lights in our hearts.

I think the line between spiritual and real is becoming a blurred one. We cant evolve physically anymore, our next step has to be spiritual. To me this is the difference between us and say the Nordics, they are more spiritual than us on so many levels. Your right its dangerous to blend spirituality with UFOlogy, thats where cults take root, but the two are connected whether we like it or not.

Whatever the truth one thing is for sure, I agree they are trying to stop the light in our hearts from shining brightly. I for one will not allow this, and will continue to open my heart fully and let its light flow out.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

...We cant evolve physically anymore, our next step has to be spiritual.

I'm curious Ms. Green - Why do you believe we can't evolve further physically? I've seen this in your posts before and it sounds interesting. I would like to know more if you wouldn't mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by Mr Green

...We cant evolve physically anymore, our next step has to be spiritual.

I'm curious Ms. Green - Why do you believe we can't evolve further physically? I've seen this in your posts before and it sounds interesting. I would like to know more if you wouldn't mind.

I too would like to know more of this, and why we shouldn't be able to further evolve; unless of course some scientist has determined we are at an evolutionary dead end and ready to stagnate as a race.

GEX

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I just want to say something about this commander guy on the other thread. It seems that he wants to tell us to listen to him and only him, sounds kind of like hiddenhand, in my opinion. Mystiq I think is right about cabal moving to SA, Nazies have established their outpost in SA during the WW2, so they may still be there.

Smokingman2006, I find your story interesting, but I'll wait 'til April, hope you understand

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEX
Smokingman2006, I find your story interesting, but I'll wait 'til April, hope you understand

April cannot come any sooner
. He will fade away into oblivion..hopefully....unless he finds some excuse as to why this didn't happen. The latter will most likely be the scenerio
. I don't even know why I suffer myself...
. I wish my job would take me away for months..lately it's only being days or one week

[edit on 16-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Good morning all, hope you all had a good weekend.

I don't post at the weekends and only log on when I get back into work, and looksee , 4 more pages.
4 pages of revelations and bickering, insight and dispute.
We stand at the edge of a precipice, one knife edge that is VERY sharp.
We can argue and fight amongst ourselves as we have done over last few thousand years, over the smallest of things, colour of skin, religeous differences, class diversity, and the most vulgar , who has money and who doesn't.

We have grown to the pinnacle of physical evolution that our habitat needs, although there is some changes occuring, for instance we are losing our little pinky digit, we hardly ever use it.
The thing that hasn'timproved over the last few thousand years and in fact has actually lessened is our sense of community, our wisdom and our capacity to want to help one another.

Over the last 2-3 hundred years our technology has improved to teh point of almost being dangerous not only to us but to the whole planet.
Our intelligence has increased but our compassion and our feelings , our gut instincts has grown weaker.

We strive for more of the useless, we want more money, more cars, more gadgets , but we're unwilling to give any of it back, in the form of charity donations. We're always told that charity begins at home, soon thats alll we will see, OUR HOME, no one elses, just ours.

The times ahead with the credit crisis will get harder, I don't need to be psychic or intouch with Aliens or Angels, all I need is a shred of common sense, This crisis will last another year or two , there will be people made homeless and hungry, as per Beamish's Wife's dream / nightmare.
That scenario is actually happening now none of us need to be financial wizards to see that things are going to be tough. All we can do is hope that we as individuals don't lose our homes. We can try to offer succour to those family members who find the going tough and have difficulty financially or even lose their homes. But when it comes to strangers who cares?

We don't but we should.

Thrown into the mix any war , whether here of good ol' Earth or out in the even colder reaches of space, casualties will add up, both here and there ( wherever there is) if it's here we have to pay higher taxes for the war effort, and to pay for those either having to claim benefits to survive or thos claiming benefits simply because they're too lazy to work for not only themselves but for the community.

If there is a new 'cold' war amongst the ET's then we here on Earth are the prize.
The good guys win , then we win, we'll have a better lifestyle, we'll be able to evolve as we then have friends that can take us off world, we won't stagnate.

If the bad guys win , we lose, we'll become slaves to their machinations and whims, maybe even food, who knows?

If there's a stalemate like in our coldwar of the 60's then casualities WILL occur between the ET's much like we had, there may even be collateral damge here on Earth, How many times did we come close to having the final futility of nuclear war , how many people commited suicide because they didn't want the bad guys to have them , how many died in assassinations to further the cause or stop a leak or avenue of action?.

How many people were killed simply because they thought like the 'other side'.

The same goes for ANY cold war, there are no battles, no monuments , only casualties to quote Sean Connery in a Russian accent in the film ' Hunt for Red October'.

And if there are 8 Nordics missing with no trace (according to SM) then it may have implications for Us here on Earth, it may be an avenue of action beneficial to us being closed.

We are capable of giving advice to those that neither need nor want it, We can give our messages to those that wouldn't otherwise hear it thanks to the Net, but there are some that just don't want to hear it and so they cast aspersions at the messengers, calling them names , insulting , ridiculing and trying to derail their train of thought into what the derailers want them to believe, and that is where we find the hardest battle, trying to hold onto what we know is right, trying to learn new things when we're told to not learn as learning new things can be dangerous for us.

The reason I keep coming back is not because I believe in a singular individuals take on matters, but for the discourse that this particular thread gives to my mind, the energy, the anger , the hope, the fear, and the love that this thread is giving by a community that has one thing in common, they all maybe not believe in Aliens or ET's but the fact that they ARE THINKING about UFO's and Aliens, even if they don't believe in them , the fact they they are here talking about them, the fact they argue so forcibly that they don't exist still means that ET's and UFO's are in their mind.
We don't have to be totally united on the subject as long as the subject is at the forefront of the discussion. Maybe one day soon, we'll find out the truth one way or the other, then we'll start on another subject , maybe then the tables will be turned, those that believe will not believe the new subject.

I believe in Aliens and UFO's , I have seen a UFO, but have never seen an Alien, NO ONE is going to change my mind on that subject, you believe what you want to, and if you don't then why are you here? Lets those believe whatever they want to , there's no cult here , just belief, theres no religeon here, just the quest for truth.

Any evidence will be discussed, disproved, or approved .

Maybe one day soon the truth will come out, and we'll breath a sigh of relief or a sigh of frustration. who knows. maybe we'll gain a little bit more wisdom than we had before , then we'll have changed for the better.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I agree with you.

Why cant we all just say we'll respect each others views send some love out and see what happens in April.

The trouble with this thread is it has lots of very strong characters all with slightly different takes and views. (hence its soap opera tendancies) The major problem is our egos, we dont want to totally agree with SM because what if nothing happens in April how silly will we all look...

However I believe in the awakening that is already here and is happenning to many, the one thing we need to do in this process is loose our ego and become love. Data your post has made me think, my questioning SM is coming from my ego and not my heart. What will it matter if nothing comes in April if I place my ego aside..it will not matter one bit.

In the big scheme of things what does it really matter if someone typed a B instead of a T?

So what am I saying here, that we should all agree with SM? Well no but just to watch where our questioning originates from..is it heart or ego? If your answer is ego its probably not best to post until you ask what it is your hearts really wants you to type.

Good post Data .

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Did you get past the first page of the thread? I think much of this has been touched on already.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You know what? it doesn't matter if anything appears or doesn't appear in April, we'll ALL be looking towards the heavens , straining our eyes and necks to see if something is there, even Riggs will be looking, Although I suspect Riggs will be looking so he can say " Told ya there wasn't going to be anything".

It'll be one of those times we all come together, like when Venus appeared in the sky, we all looked upwards and wondered what is was till we found out.
We'll actually be a community coming together, and sometimes thats all it takes.
Besides I think seeing as there'll be more eyes looking upwards maybe more will be seen.
There's too many people looking down either because they're scared to look someone else in the eye or because they're so demoralised they can't afford to look up in case someone notices them.

Ever since finding this site I look up to the skies a lot more now than I used to, I was one of the masses that looked down, but since becoming 'aware' that there's more than this world I can't help but look up and hope and dream of a better world, one that I hope I can be part of, and not fade into history un-noticed, even if its someone saying " I remember DW , a poster on an old site called ATS years ago, he was a dreamer but he was an OK guy. Even if he was wrong sometimes".

We have all touched someones life here, whether for good posts or bad posts, we're intermingled in each other's life now....

[edit on 16/2/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What is very important to me, is that we need to shine our collective, cooperative, female energy lights to balance out this world, and tackle the dinosaurs ruling it and send them back to the stone ages where they can be museum pieces. We need to move forward into a substantively, that is economically and in every way, equal world.

The picture that was painted of people lying in the streets, homeless, destitute, apathetic, the lights dying out in their hearts. Come on, I didn't get it for a moment. The idiots don't reach their hands out and discover another hand is there, and so forth and so on. Get together and take over some buildings, or start a teepee commune. Stop feeling so isolated. Start speaking up and out. Reach for another's hand. This is how the tyranny ends.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join