It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

still up

too tired to decide one way or another peace be with you beamish have a good night chat in the morning.

you are one puzzle box old friend/////

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Should we destroy the machines? Do these Nordics use technology or are they extremely spiritually evolved and act sort of like ascended beings? Mostly meaning that their spirit and their physical bodies are no longer two seperate things.

Maybe its just because Im a westerner, but to me technology or more so modern technology is a form of defense/offense and also control.

I guess humans are quite the anomoly even in aliens eyes huh? Though we are only physically human. So our inability to evolve must serve a higher purpose... maybe.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by riggs2099

(From smokingman2006); I put up a large post beamish does his up most to swamp it will gibbishish rabbles regardless of what time of the day or night it is.

(Reply): hmmm...shows what he is really about.

Nothing about you...just pointing out how smoker was insulting you by basically saying what you had to say was complete gibberish when questioning his claims.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by impaired

You and Beamish have been on this thread since the day it started -picking apart everything Smokingman says, and demeaning all of us who believe what he is saying. Why so determined? I have to ask that. If the shoe doesn't fit, find another shoe.

Originally posted by Beamish

Why are you so determined to pursue something that has been proven to be completely unprovable. And why does our right to question grate so uncomfortably? Is it not correct, but also a duty, that honestly enquiring minds engage with those who represent opposite opinions? These are asked with genuine interest, by the way.

Beamish, I believe it because like I said, every other presentation on the meaning of life (bibles - whatever!) never clicked for me. I had yet to find something that corroborated with what I thought since I was a teenager: That what if "God" was indeed an alien, and how could we live only one life, and be judged for everything we ever did. Bible says if you don't believe it in their words, you go to hell and burn for eternity. I could never accept that!
Also, the bible, koran, etc. never mentions dinosaurs. Never mentions ET's.
When I first came along the Billy Meier case, I was blown away. This was it, I thought. But like anything, I RESEARCH. I cross check things. I find info from different sources, different times, etc. and I deduce.
I find out alot of stuff saying Meier was a hoax. I saw the dino pics and the Dean Martin girls, and I was let down. But I couldn't get it out of my head.
I came to the conclusion that Meier HAD contacts, but no physical evidence so he manufactured it.
I also always wondered about demons. What were they?? Why are they so significant? Why is Jesus significant? Why are there so many different religions? Every single question I ever had was basically reanswered with this thread. It sounds too logical. More logical than anything I have ever heard.
I am not just talking about the coming cataclysm. I'm talking about every OTHER thing SM said. His story validated everything that I ever suspected about life.
And your right to question doesn't bother me. I must say that the posts were getting negative (I'm sorry for perpetuating it), so I fired back on Riggs. He then brought the flame-thrower out on my ass, so I went tit for tat with him. I never got disrespectful once, and look what I get back:

Originally posted by impaired

I say this all with peace and love, and hope that you too will find the truth, and not feel "malevolent".

Originally posted by riggs2099

You take this quote..turn it sideways and shove it.....I say this with all due respect.

hehe

And Beamish. I had the wrong idea of you. Thanks to the other posters here, I realized that you believe what you believe, I believe what I believe, and Riggs believes what he wants to be. I was wrong to have done what I did with the postings. So if we agree to disagree on some things, that's cool with me.

I just got bothered at the tenacity. That's all.
I'm not right alot, this I know. But the message that is given out on this thread, that's right for me, and it always has been.
I hope that is not a crime.
Take care, Beamish.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Absolutely my blooper. Please accept my apologies and understand that I was posting whilst extremely tired. As you say, mistakes happen.

reply to post by smokingman2006

you are one puzzle box old friend

Really? I’ve only been myself throughout. Why be anything but yourself?

If you’re not, it’ll trip you up eventually…

reply to post by impaired

It is perfectly understandable and admirable that we search for some personal explanation for why we are here and what life’s all about. And I’m not, despite my opposition to this thread’s author’s message, denigrating anyone who tries to find it here on ATS. There’s a distinct difference between an outright cynic, and someone who questions but retains the option to accept something previously thought unacceptable. That latter description is me.

Every single question I ever had was basically reanswered with this thread. It sounds too logical. More logical than anything I have ever heard.
I am not just talking about the coming cataclysm. I'm talking about every OTHER thing SM said. His story validated everything that I ever suspected about life.

This is precisely my point; this thread reads like a conspiracy theorist’s unified theory of everything. It is trying to capture as many “believers” as possible, hence the incredible amount of subject matter covered. And like it or not, it is evolving some suspicious, and disturbing stances.

• compliance with the group
• dependence on a leader
• avoidance of dissent
• devaluation of outsiders

www.hgi.org.uk...

Now, I am not suggesting the author is doing this deliberately, but certain reactions and posts are exhibiting the above characteristics. And if that is the case, then we are not reading about alien contact, but a very human message that is all about personality.

And Beamish. I had the wrong idea of you.

Thanks for being honest. I have also stated that I’m willing to change my mind about smokingman2006 if something extraordinary happens. I’m glad to see that I’m in good company.

I was wrong to have done what I did with the postings. So if we agree to disagree on some things, that's cool with me.

And with me. I’m not here simply to annoy, but to pursue my own opinion. And I’m not out to alter anyone’s perceptions, but to offer a valid and alternative viewpoint.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish you misunderstood my remark about a puzzle box....

I meant you are a very complex person which is not a bad thing in my books.

have a nice weekend what is left of it

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi smokingman.

I had to leave your thread for a while its energy did not agree with me, it became disturbing to me, nothing to do with you at all.

Anyway not your problem.

This latest message I find a little alarming. have you ever considered you are being used against the awakening? Nordics now unable to get through air space and disappearing, being taken by reptiles? Western worlds facing hunger, homeless and dirty within a year. Crisis galactic meetings to plead for help for the Earth. This is just more fear messages from your friends. Im not saying your not getting these messages but what if its all part of a big plan to fill the whole human race with so much fear we cant evolve.

Its all very negative. The human race needs to think positive, it needs to raise its soul frequency through love, understanding and not through fear.

I have decided to follow this thread but I really can not work out what exactly these messages have to do with increasing human consciousness. Yes I see there is a global crisis but we will survive it. (unless that red dwarf or Nibiru comes of course)but Ive decided thinking of the future does no good. Nothing is ever done in our future its always done in our now. By wasting energy and time on "future" events we fail to actually live our lives, we spend our whole time thinking about the future while our life passes us by.

What method are your friends seeing into the future with?

fear nothing..especially things that are of the future that may or may not happen. SM can you tell me one thing you have done in your future or for that matter your past?

Thanks.

Hi

Can we move this thread away from a soap opera based around its posters into more solid answers related to the aliens please. Id really like some input on the above please.

What methods are they using to see into the future? Is the strange star a Mothership, is it Nibiru?

Who has taken your friends and who has made the air space dangerous?

Are your friends safe do you know?

These are genuine questions and while I see the need to find out about each other sometimes this seems to go on for pages with no real information on the task ahead. If it is true the West is to become so devestated with the year id really like to know what method they use to see these future events..to me the future is not set, it never has been and never will be. The future is fluid because it is not of the now, its just a projection of energy and mind thoughts.

Thanks MG

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Beamish, my attitude hasn't changed, sir, it has always been one of studious contemplation and reserved judgement;
my reply to your post was one of open inquiry about what you releated;
over this long thread many, including you, have asked what good it is to pass the message to just Smokingman or a few others, and I was making the supposition that perhaps your wife's dream might be an indication that the message may start being broadcast on a wider playing field to many others.

that was my area of contention, that perhaps you and others statements had been taken into consideration and might actually be addressed by the deliverers of the original message.

it will be intersting to see if others start to have thses types of dreams, especialy those not involved or interested in these esoteric fields.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Green you are right lets get this thread back on track.

Who has taken the eight nordic you asks Orzeml thinks the Annunakis or their Grey allies, The reason I put the cold war phrase in is because this is all getting done under the surface on the higher levels these races are still in peace mode between each other.

This star or spaceship you speak about came up after my last visit so have not had a chance to talk to him about it.

How is the future calculated by them they look at current events and trends and calculated possible outcomes this is the one that is most likely.
But as you correctly stated it can be altered or change is some case.
Are the missing eight ok? no idea they have vanished.
Is the star we are seeing Nibiru I dont think so unless it is two month early
How is the airspace and forest around my area monitored, Orzeml did not say.
Regards SM

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Greys are not the bad guys here, or rather the ones that have watched over us and are known to the nordics, even work with them, are not the bad guys, and have undergone an agenda of disinfo from the renegades that are ruling this planet, which I believe are what could be called Enki's renegades. Probably some race of greys work with them, as with nordics, they are probably diverse themselves. The ones that I know feel like a dolphin related being in their mind energy, I can't explain it. But they want this world free. I believe this is a galactic police action and a joint interspecies one, but that we humans, who have even abused our ability to be free in a democracy are the biggest problem for them, it would be easier for them to solve if if we were black or white in our orientation, instead so varied and intrinsically good inside that they are taking all due care.

Its my belief that the renegades controlling this planet, and whatever henchmen they have, would have taken the nordics, the ones ruling our leaders, behind the Rothchild's, DuPont's etc. And I believe they're stepping up on their net right now, even ATS, to catch the experiencers or any who has contact, positive contact, or a positive mission, to try abort it, and curtail. I don't believe they're going to win the upcoming battle between the "power of love and the love of power" something someone wrote to me.

I've encountered some strangeness lately myself here on ATS and believe it to be cabal/renegade related, and had to learn shielding from a friend quickly.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Its my belief that the renegades controlling this planet, and whatever henchmen they have, would have taken the nordics, the ones ruling our leaders, behind the Rothchild's, DuPont's etc. And I believe they're stepping up on their net right now, even ATS, to catch the experiencers or any who has contact, positive contact, or a positive mission, to try abort it, and curtail. I don't believe they're going to win the upcoming battle between the "power of love and the love of power" something someone wrote to me.

I've encountered some strangeness lately myself here on ATS and believe it to be cabal/renegade related, and had to learn shielding from a friend quickly.

Interesting, how do you think they achieve this ? How do they stop experiencers do you think? By say remote viewing to scare them or by using other techniques?

Do you think we are tricked into expressing unconditional love to make us all lovey dovey? This then takes our mind of the real issue? Im not sure what Im saying here, I think Im just thinking aloud. Are the ones that speak the truth" taken out" by new age thinking of unconditional love and light? Surely the message of love and light is a positive one so why would they trap us into this to curtail it??

Sorry if this makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

How is the future calculated by them they look at current events and trends and calculated possible outcomes this is the one that is most likely.
But as you correctly stated it can be altered or change is some case.
Are the missing eight ok? no idea they have vanished.
Is the star we are seeing Nibiru I dont think so unless it is two month early
How is the airspace and forest around my area monitored, Orzeml did not say.
Regards SM

Thanks for that. So they have calculated possible outcomes and this is the most likely one, I can see how that would work. Its not showing us our future as such, because thats impossible, they have calculated the most likely outcome.

No I dont think the strange star is Nibiru either, but I can see that it could be a large Mothership for sure.

If it is a star then this should be easily proved, but it looks metalic to me and a funny shape. Whats to say its not a Mothership trying to act like a star?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The threads that shed a light on the history of this world, and the rengades who hijacked the human development that was supposed to take place in this earth project are: www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're dealing with a hijack by renegades, and I call them Enki's group. They have created a slave planet and seriously messed with our dna.

The way they are monitoring things is by starting threads and seeing who comes on and alludes to their encounters, particularly if they are aware that their overall encounter or contacts are good and trying to free the planet.
(this is my strong belief that many on here are cabal related and some of them support the poster). Of course all posts are somehow monitored by them.

The one I'm alluding to was a connect, my forhead was ravaged!!! Either a renegade, a mason/dark magician cabal type, a psi op, or equipment that does this kind of thing. It took my good friends, and much shielding, cocooning in a light shield and then my forhead, third eye region ached for several days. I've had my energy zapped before but this was something else altogether and it was not pleasant. These renegade/cabal leaders are very dangerous folk and they must be brought to galactic justice and we must be freed from them.

That is what I believe strongly.

Edit to add: I want all the renegades killing so many children and people on this planet and causing so much misery brought to galactic justice!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
SM in the first paragraph of the first page of the Thread that you started called "Are we really worth saving?" you state: "my postings on ABT brought more questions than answers".

I looked up ABT on the internet and the ABT forum means "Alien Babel Tech" Forum.

Which poster are you on ABT? I want to do more research on whom you really are in order to figure out if you are fake, or real.

So.... what is your "name" on ABT?

I'm sure some of the others want to go to ABT and see what you said on there to see if you are keeping true to form, or if you have slowly but surely been making up stuff as you go along.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I resonate with your belief.
I consider ATS another form of monitoring by Dark Cabel to sort out how advanced or helpfull to this planet some posters are getting.
Some posters on this site really do have their fingers on the pulse and are realizing the extent of the purpose of this slave planet.
About 3 years ago during a form of awakening I was going through, My partner turned to me in a form of possession and in her own voice said to me:We must keep them as Slaves to do our work for us.: If you knew my partner you would know this is not typical of her.
I do think we are controlled and have been from the start.
Perhaps the increase in frequency that some are now experiencing is revealing the truth of this trap we are in.
What interests me is this, as one starts to become less dense do you remain in the trap or does one escape to do what. I dont know,
You realy have to ask your self all the time these days, on this site, at work, or at play.Who really is this person I am talking to What are the underlying agendas being played out,Where and what area is my judgement on a subject heading.without filling yourself with paranoia and fear.
I have a strong instinct that at some point we realise just how powerfull each one of us can be I think the trick is realizing that potential perhaps thats what they dont want Enki and co.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I'm not referring to this thread however. It was on one that I won't get into right now, but just happened a very short while ago. (an extra edit to add) My heart was attacked on that attack as well and it felt like a savage attack unlike anything I had ever encountered. But I sensed this net tightening and getting more intense for many. I'm not really good at staying under radars so to speak.

edit to add: I think we would really be surprised at who we really are and what we are capable of, i believe our soul matrix is multidimensional, our HS outside of the matrix and that we need to be freed ASAP.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hey mate must have been a typo I must of meant ATS as I only post on this site.

but be free to look

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

The threads that shed a light on the history of this world, and the rengades who hijacked the human development that was supposed to take place in this earth project are: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're dealing with a hijack by renegades, and I call them Enki's group. They have created a slave planet and seriously messed with our dna.

The way they are monitoring things is by starting threads and seeing who comes on and alludes to their encounters, particularly if they are aware that their overall encounter or contacts are good and trying to free the planet.

Hi only the top link opens for me for some reason.

Im starting to feel with all these posts and now the one from Russianscientist its a bit like bluff ,double bluff and counter bluff. who is telling the truth and who is not. Who is russianscientist? Who really is anybody on here
Did headlightones partner say we are to be kept as a slave race because thats what we are or was this said to make us think we are?

Am I putting myself at risk by speaking of my experiences? Will I be astrally or psychically attacked for this? I have experienced attacks just as mystiq has while on this web site, who is doing this? I do find that Im constantly having to question what I believe mainly due to others telling me its wrong. Yet deep down I know what I believe but it does seem to be constantly put into question from the influences of others energies that enter my being. I really do think Im going to have to invest in some very strong protective meditation,techniques and shields to stop all this.

Now I find Im asking who is Russianscientist, he has caught my eye, raised questions...yet again

Maybe this whole thread is infact an experiment by these groups( not saying SM is in them at all, they could have hijacked his thread early on) you refer to . They are seeking out knowledge and then placing bluff and counter bluff in here to totally confuse the whole lot of us.

You know really the only person you can trust is yourself, your higher self and your spirit guides in this. Anything else is too questionable and to blindly follow will leave us all open to manipulation.

Seems this thread is unable to escape the soap opera of its posters, they are the back bone of it.

Maybe we have all just become paranoid? can this task actually be carried out without paranoid thoughts? Like I said before, if we spread love and light as we are told will we just divert our energies away from the real task..whatever that may be. OR am I being told not to spread love and light as a counter bluff when in reality this is EXACTLY what I should be doing. I have been sent a U2U saying all those that spread L&L have been hypnotised, silenced, put to sleep and are no longer a problem...see how this could all become !!!

Well I believe in raising the frequency of our consciousness to one of unconditional love to aid not only the Earth but the Universe at this critical point in time, this is what I believe deep deep down so go ahead who ever you are try and alter that!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The threads work when I click on the links, but if you search for stargates
in the search bar, both the one that says they are real and the 2012 ones come up, for the last one search for reconpilot (the questions one).

The history of our planet and the way the world is held in an ugly menacing grip with children dying every second, and people living in this gruelling madness, fighting wars that are set up by the cabal, is a sign of the slave race we were forced to become. An example, I believe that the terrorists in Gaza were set up by the cia and cabal, and theres a piece about that on prisonplanet as well. Ive heard that Stalin came out of Zionist Gerogia and therefore was a Rothchilds plant, and do understand how ludicrous the cold war and all subsequent craziness, murders and injustice is, especially when the western zionists were calling the shots (oh linked to eastern ones by the way). Everything is a closed little game, staged, and we are pulled into it for profit and their power tripping which tickles and inflates their grandiose egos.

We not slaves though, when we wake up and stop following the leaders. Step aside from their agendas, even if it means heading for the hills and living in teepees and asking for the galactic police to rid us of them enmass.
I do that nearly every night.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

I looked up ABT on the internet and the ABT forum means "Alien Babel Tech" Forum.

What a strange name for a forum. Anyway I googled it but my virus protection brought up a big question mark next to it so Im not clicking on it.

Is it possible to type ABT instead of ATS? Im not sure as the B is right on the bottom to the right and A,T and S are all very close together.

Not sure, not sure at all but its unfortunate this typo does actually spell another alien forum. More claim and counter claim if you ask me LOL

If SM was on that forum then what would be the problem anyway?

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join