It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Must say it's so good to have riggs and Beamish actually back here. It had begun to appear that this thread might dwindle away in the relatively few hours in which they were absent. I even made a couple posts myself.

I've been watching the discussions here for several weeks and find it to be quite interesting, oddly, I think, due more to the clashes of right to express (whether positively or negatively) within this thread.

Riggs with the straightforward 'This is a lie. How can you believe it?' style. A bit blunt for my taste, but that's neither here nor there - what is important is that it's presented with both sincerity and passion.

Beamish takes a different tact and point-by-point, argues with a wall, albeit a porous one that lends to the possibility of a bit sticking.

Both styles attract numerous comment, keeping the thread alive and well.

The observation I present here, while ambling in with both feet, is that it is this discussion that draws the most fire and passion. Earlier today, the original author of this thread posted further 'claims.' No response to that has yet appeared; additionally, Beamish, in an unusual move, posted his wife's interesting and discussion-worthy dream without expected arguments. Again, little if any response. Had he presented his usual arguments, the thread would have grown by another page with fiery comment. That, in my mind, shows quite unambiguously where the belief and interest lie in this thread.

Just observations. Glad to have you back riggs and Beamish.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Topic:

" My first contact with another being "

NOT.. Another Member...Or ANY other member...

Please post on topic..

Fair Warning?

Thanks

Semper

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77
Must say it's so good to have riggs and Beamish actually back here. It had begun to appear that this thread might dwindle away in the relatively few hours in which they were absent. I even made a couple posts myself.

I've been watching the discussions here for several weeks and find it to be quite interesting, oddly, I think, due more to the clashes of right to express (whether positively or negatively) within this thread.

Riggs with the straightforward 'This is a lie. How can you believe it?' style. A bit blunt for my taste, but that's neither here nor there - what is important is that it's presented with both sincerity and passion.

Beamish takes a different tact and point-by-point, argues with a wall, albeit a porous one that lends to the possibility of a bit sticking.

Both styles attract numerous comment, keeping the thread alive and well.

The observation I present here, while ambling in with both feet, is that it is this discussion that draws the most fire and passion. Earlier today, the original author of this thread posted further 'claims.' No response to that has yet appeared; additionally, Beamish, in an unusual move, posted his wife's interesting and discussion-worthy dream without expected arguments. Again, little if any response. Had he presented his usual arguments, the thread would have grown by another page with fiery comment. That, in my mind, shows quite unambiguously where the belief and interest lie in this thread.

Just observations. Glad to have you back riggs and Beamish.

I agree. in contrary to my previous post, I have to say that Riggs is definetly "stimulating" my passion and belief on this subject. He IS challenging this post, The OP, and other posters... I see how this brings out more perspectives and plausibilities.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

thanks for sharing that with us, Beamish; perhaps all your queries as to why this was being brought forth in such a limited manner are now being answered;

did this dream experience seem to have any affect on the missis? not trying to pry or be offensive, just curious if it made her more inquisitive?

or was it just an annoying dream? perhaps you will receive something along these lines yourself.

take care. namaste.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

That is a very disturbng image, people living in the streets homeless, yet as fragile as the economy here is, no or very few jobs, food prices climbing, no credit for businesses, it could be a very possible scenario.

as for a cold war between the 2, sounds more like it is escalating beyond the cold stage; any word of amizerac your other contact?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The only reason I can see that people, in large numbers, would be lying homeless on the streets, is because they havn't GROUPED up and done this as a community, either build sod shelters, or takeover empty buildings. This lord of the flies idea of how to deal with life, every man for himself, dog eat dog, has to end. I for one find it foreign beyond belief.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

My wife has absolutely no interest in aliens or UFOs.

I have occasionally mentioned to her about my own interest, and she listens (as all good wives will) with a polite curiosity tempered by that innate female understanding that her man is a little nuts. We agree to disagree about extraterrestrials in the nicest possible manner, and that’s fine by me.

This morning she awoke and told me about her dreams from the previous night. Nothing unusual in that, we often talk about them, but this time her subject matter was a little different.

She dreamt about aliens.

Not only that, she dreamt about aliens that had landed en mass.

What was more, they had come to “sort us out”, in her own words.

Now, as I’ve said, she has no interest in the ETH. What is more, I have not mentioned to her the subject of this thread, or any other accounts mentioning beneficial visitors.

I asked her, as I listened whilst not trying to seem too curious, as she went on to say that these aliens had arrived with our best intentions at heart, and they were far from aggressive. This was not an invasion she was talking about, but an enforced correction because we were, again in her words, “mucking everything up”. They had come to correct the faults, and make things better. They replaced our hospitals with their own technology, and our infrastructure with far more efficient and clean versions; our work ethic was replaced entirely; everyone worked, even the old ones, and only for a few hours a day. This might sound bad for some, but the pay off was that if you were pensionable, whatever you enjoyed as a hobby, you worked at as employment.

As I listened a question sprang to mind, one that seemed relevant considering her complete lack of knowledge regarding the whole subject. I asked what they looked like, and she answered that they “looked like us, but they weren’t us”. This from someone who thinks an alien’s appearance is something along the lines of a guy in a rubber suit from a Speilberg or a Lucas movie.

That was the end of the discussion as far as she was concerned, and a normal Saturday morning ensued.

So what do you think? Is your message to be disseminated by other means, even to those who are not only sceptical, but uninterested? Are disbelievers to be the new targets?

Beamish. That is a truly awesome thing I am hearing. I'm sorry, but I had you on ignore for a few weeks, but something told me to take it off today. And look at this.
I really think that corroborates with SM's experience.
Welcome to the situation

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mystiq, most people don't have a clue how bad it could get or how fast it can get that way, much less having any thoughts about working together in groups or any inclination to do so;
let us hope that it doesn't come down to that, for changes needed to lessen any situation like this cannot be put in place overnight.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
But this is the heart of the problem. The reason this thread is so very interesting is that we have to wake up, and act cooperative, communal, supporting each other, caring that no one falls through any cracks when the infrastructure crumbles. We have to start pulling away from the evil overlord/leaders agendas. We have to do this, whether or not, anything shows up in April. I don't care. I just care that things start to change no matter what!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey guys, please check out these YouTube links before they are taken down. This is recent within the past few days. It corroborates with SM's experience.

This looks like it could be Nibiru:
www.youtube.com...

And this one looks Project Bluebeamish:
www.youtube.com...

This link will not play for me. If someone gets it, please share:
www.youtube.com...

And here's the forum at ATS that I found them in:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/14/2009 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

He told me this was the only way he could come and visit me as my forest an the airspace over it had become unsafe for their crafts.

He wanted to give me this message that a cold war had broken out amongst his people here on Earth and the Annunakis and just this week 8 nordic had disappear while meeting human contacts such as me.
Even using their advance systems he could find no traces of them.
His main message was that event are getting so bad on earth and the real depth of the financial crisis so bad that alot of plans to keep the people quiet and orderly have been pushed forwards.
He will personally attend a meeting on this home planet next week and again seek to convince his people for direct help for Earth which till now has been refused.

Before leaving he projected images of western nations that resembled third world countries with ten of thousands of dirty hungry, homeless people sleeping in the streets of major towns all over the western world I asked him how long before this happens he replied less than an human year.
He left me with these words Your very life is about to change my human Friend stay true to your path regardless how hopeless you feel the road a head becomes it is always the darkest before the first light of day.
the light will come take my word "
Then he was gone and I stayed up all night, Still have not been to sleep.
regards SM

Hi smokingman.

I had to leave your thread for a while its energy did not agree with me, it became disturbing to me, nothing to do with you at all.

Anyway not your problem.

This latest message I find a little alarming. have you ever considered you are being used against the awakening? Nordics now unable to get through air space and disappearing, being taken by reptiles? Western worlds facing hunger, homeless and dirty within a year. Crisis galactic meetings to plead for help for the Earth. This is just more fear messages from your friends. Im not saying your not getting these messages but what if its all part of a big plan to fill the whole human race with so much fear we cant evolve.

Its all very negative. The human race needs to think positive, it needs to raise its soul frequency through love, understanding and not through fear.

I have decided to follow this thread but I really can not work out what exactly these messages have to do with increasing human consciousness. Yes I see there is a global crisis but we will survive it. (unless that red dwarf or Nibiru comes of course)but Ive decided thinking of the future does no good. Nothing is ever done in our future its always done in our now. By wasting energy and time on "future" events we fail to actually live our lives, we spend our whole time thinking about the future while our life passes us by.

What method are your friends seeing into the future with?

fear nothing..especially things that are of the future that may or may not happen. SM can you tell me one thing you have done in your future or for that matter your past?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

This last message concerned me, and there is a reason for me to believe that there is a step up, and a net drawing in, and that the renegades are working to uncover the experiencers, fishing for them so to speak. I can actually see this happening, and hope your contacts "people" are safe and found, providing of course they are who they say they are. The efforts are coordinated with many involved it appears.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Hey guys, please check out these YouTube links before they are taken down. This is recent within the past few days. It corroborates with SM's experience.

This looks like it could be Nibiru:
And here's the forum at ATS that I found them in:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/14/2009 by impaired]

Yes Ive seen this "strange star" too. Im not sure its a planet, but there is something wierd about it for sure. It seems to change colour from green to orange, silver, red and other colours. It was reported in our local paper as people thought it was an out of control satellite, they said some thing about it being a star that had an atmosphere or gave off gases or something and this is why it seemed to change colour

Ive seen it for maybe the last few years but I cant remember, maybe it was there before and I just didnt think it unusual. It must be very easy to show what it is though.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Green sorry that my thread is causing you bad vibes
I have not slept for two days will get some shut eye now and answer question tomorrow.

I am doing my best to tell my message in a truthful way, sorry if some of it freaks you out.

mystiq I too feel that the end game is approaching.

Impaired my friend thank you for your support but I can handle whatever comes my way.

Seeker I have no news from Amizarac and Orzeml did not tell me who the missing eight were.....

Beamish I hope your wifes dream was a sign.......

good night readers
SM

[edit on 14-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Her name is Amizarac
And she told me that this mass will visable for all to see with the naked eye by next years and that it will look like a second sun by 2011

She also said a much larger war will be raging on Earth during this period to keep the mass distracted again .

When you said second sun, it reminded me of a dream I had last night.

The moon was either extremely close, or completely invisible.

I saw two great "planets" near ours, slightly bigger than the moon we see every night, but I knew it wasn't the moon because the surface looked a lot different, and it was in black and white. I thought it was mars, but I'm not sure. It was high in the sky, whereas the second mass was low, and the lower half of it was behind the horizon, and it was MASSIVE. This one was placed under the smaller one, with a great distance in between them.

I'm not sure what it was, but I can't seem to forget the image.

Sorry that this is quoted from the first page.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by helloblaine]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

(From smokingman2006); I put up a large post beamish does his up most to swamp it will gibbishish rabbles regardless of what time of the day or night it is.

(Reply): hmmm...shows what he is really about.

Can you clarify what you mean by that last comment?

reply to post by Wonderer77

Thanks for admitting that you had me on ignore, and that you took me off it. Glad you realise that even skeptics have valid opinions too.

Must say it's so good to have riggs and Beamish actually back here.

May thanks. I never actually went away, if the truth be told. A few questions, if I may;

You (riggs2099) and Beamish have been on this thread since the day it started -picking apart everything Smokingman says, and demeaning all of us who believe what he is saying. Why so determined? I have to ask that. If the shoe doesn't fit, find another shoe.

Why are you so determined to pursue something that has been proven to be completely unprovable. And why does our right to question grate so uncomfortably? Is it not correct, but also a duty, that honestly enquiring minds engage with those who represent opposite opinions? These are asked with genuine interest, by the way.

I appreciate your mentioning that my, and others’, posts have managed to:

attract numerous comment, keeping the thread alive and well.

My input is designed not to derail this thread, but to expose the truth, whatever that truth may be.

Had he (me)presented his usual arguments, the thread would have grown by another page with fiery comment. That, in my mind, shows quite unambiguously where the belief and interest lie in this thread.

I have never once denied that I hold deep seated beliefs about the ETH. Thanks for noticing.

reply to post by the seeker_713g

thanks for sharing that with us, Beamish; perhaps all your queries as to why this was being brought forth in such a limited manner are now being answered

I have to admit that I am somewhat taken aback by your new attitude, especially after your previous triumphal rant. And “limited” manner? How does that critical description compare to smokingman2006’s inconsistent discourse?

did this dream experience seem to have any affect on the missis? not trying to pry or be offensive, just curious if it made her more inquisitive? or was it just an annoying dream? perhaps you will receive something along these lines yourself.

No, she has suffered no consequence from her dream. She found it neither annoying, nor has it increased her curiosity, which, to be honest, is still aggravatingly non-existent. And as to me having the same dream, well, I have been having dreams of UFOs for ages.

reply to post by mystiq

mystiq, despite our differences, I believe we see eye to eye about humanity.

Even in our darkest hour, Man has consistently managed to maintain a modicum of civilization and empathy. It is so ingrained into our psyche that we are, I believe, incapable of giving up on each other. There is always the compassionate helping hand held out to those who need it. That is why I am deeply proud to be Human.

I agree that the suggestion our downfall will come through denying each other sympathy and understanding has to end. I would never give up on you, as I know you would never give up on me. This is why I have a real problem with the “message” of this thread; it isn’t representing me in any way shape or form.

And finally, but by no means least…

Hi Beamish If you are not pulling me leg old friend....

No, not joking in the slightest. I may have a twisted sense of humour (as in my profile and voices in my head etc), but not when it comes to something I hold to be important.

Here is my answer you wife vision or dream made the hairs on my nape prick up

Interesting answer. Does this infer that my wife’s dream has significance? Does it ring a bell with you, or even confirm something you have been told?

Oh, and I deliberately left something out. Can you suggest what it was?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thanks for the response to my post; however, I do believe you mixed up my and another's post(s) in a couple instances. That doesn't really present a problem for me in that I understand how easily error may occur, particularly when addressing multiple posts. Still, it does seem to mitigate my actual stance as to this thread should other readers view it out of context.

To clarify, I have not yet placed anyone on 'ignore' status, and the second quotation referenced is not mine.

Still glad to see you actively posting here again.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Green sorry that my thread is causing you bad vibes

[edit on 14-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

It was nothing to do with you, please do not think that.
No it was not you.
Im highly sensitive to new age ideas that is all. I hope you understand.

Im very interested in why you think your messengers have been taken, who has taken them and has any harm come to them? Please I really hope they are safe.

I have discussed with a friend what this "strange star" is, he says its a Mothership, do you think this is true? He says hes watched it for many months and its not a star it is infact a ship.

Now Im not sure about this, Im highly sceptical infact but he says hes watched it for many months and its not a star.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join