It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

So very true, friend, for often the facts of an event are lost in the urban myths prevalent with he said/she said; one of harry houdini's things was he claimed he had tightened his abs so much he could take a punch from anyone and often had demonstrations of just this and it gained a lot of noteriety;

then that fateful day a burly stage hand punched him without letting harry prepare for the blow, just walked up and punched him in the gut so hard it did rupture his spleen and he bled to death in a matter of minutes.
such a waste, but also a very good example of why things are as they are; the programming.

if more people would actively search and not just follow the yellow brick road blindly we would see a bigger change and more quickly.

peace and love to all.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Visibly the Pleiadians are certainly attractive, especially the women. Dam good folks, did I say especially the women. Here's the catch and it will bite you in the (Snip)every time. Their (Snip)and lieing as they all lie and are far from the truth. I believe you were visited but I don't share the same opinion of who these creatures are. Only a fool would call the truth a lie and their are now many foolish people who like zombies will believe anything but the truth. So what is the truth? You kidding, why
argue with a fool. Go ahead and chop my slightly emaciated (Snip) into fine particles of dust, makes me love this web site even more. Keep the insanity roling for its does have its unique qualities of entertainment.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Please mind your mouth in future, Thank you,

[edit on 12-2-2009 by asala]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gaslaugh123

Welcome to ATS you make a good point , and are right it could be a sort of alien illusion but her vibes were good and I sensed no darkness in her.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Thank you for the information. Had already come up with a lot of it, but will continue to research. I do appreciate your input.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Morning all, A telepathic race of any kind whether Nordic or Grey, have the ability to fool our meagre senses with whatever they want us to believe.
After all we are not (yet) equipped to understand how the brain works and most people are not even aware that they have the capacity to develop psychic abilities.
They therefore do not have the capacity to deflect any incoming psi attack or suggestion.
It would be kids play for the ET to implant whatever thought into our brains and we would see it as it was a solid object, Whilst the Nordics are probably asthetically pleasing to the eye, any latent psi ability we have can be blocked by the ET.
We are capable of learning to uitilise our psi abilities , but a lot of the 'lessons' online or from word of mouth are not worth the time and effort learning, If we could have a genuine form of either dedicated lesson or even medicinal adjustment ( pill or therapy or cut) then we would see through any attack and be able to defend ourselves. Not one to throw a spanner in the works SM, but even though you felt no threat from Amizarac and have been in regular contact with her, how do you know you haven't been misled and your mind adjusted to believe whatever they tell you as the truth?.
Who's to say the greys aren't the good guys and the Nordics the bad?.
With our psi defences in their infancy we have no real idea who's telling the truth and who's lying.
Until we do evolve or at least learn to use our psi abilities to defend our selves we have to go on what we're told by the ET's we meet.
I still would want to meet one, and I go on 'first impressions' but if they can implant memories so real we can tell if they're false or not then we cannot guarantee what transpires between us and them unless they just leave our minds alone .
Let the meetings roll on.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
DataWraith,

Let's count how many times did I write about exactly what you said above, and posed those, and other similar questions to smokingman2006...without any answer.

I just figured I don't want to sound like a broken record anymore, but I'm glad someone else has been contemplating the exact same dilemma I had...

[edit on 13-2-2009 by amigo]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Smoker only answer those that believe his fairy tale.

Those fully awakened understand things on a different level like seeker and mystiq.
He ignores questions by those that doubt his claims....he likes the attention that these "people" give him and enjoys making up answers for them while they sit there bright eyed and jaw open...saying wow. I have also noticed that he talks about how he is here to spread the love, goodness and lollipops...

let's keep the positive wave flowing on this thread.

and then will turn around and insult other members

I put up a large post beamish does his up most to swamp it will gibbishish rabbles regardless of what time of the day or night it is.

hmmm...shows what he is really about.

Here are a few things I have seen that tell me mystiq, smoker and others are telling us fables:

Say things which are inconsistent
Miss out irrelevant detail
Talk a lot to use up the time
Get "emotional" to try and put you off
Goes along easily if you change the subject
Try to get away or change the subject
Parrot back your words with a denial
Exaggerate statements about being truthful
Leak signs then cover up fast
Attack, defend or deflect
just to name a few. Oh yeah the biggest tell of them all.....The stories become grander and grander.

If nothing appear in skys in April I will vanish of this board

April can't come any sooner..
...now if only the other fakers gave such an ultimatum

[edit on 14-2-2009 by riggs2099]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Your post really cracked me up, its a good thing I actually took a warm shower and just came out of meditating, because your words are hilarious. Emotion, deflection, I can't even remember most of them....
Oh, I forgot you said this "love, goodness and lollipops". I couldn't help but wish a lot more of this would fall into your lap on a daily basis.

Happy Valentines anyway!

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Was laying in bed late last night reading a book when this strange hazy light started appearing on the main wall in front of me it slowly started turning into a doorway or round portal to be more accruate.

To say the least I was a little scared by this time, till I saw Orzeml come thru it.

He looked more worried and troubled that I Had ever seen him before.

He told me this was the only way he could come and visit me as my forest an the airspace over it had become unsafe for their crafts.

He wanted to give me this message that a cold war had broken out amongst his people here on Earth and the Annunakis and just this week 8 nordic had disappear while meeting human contacts such as me.
Even using their advance systems he could find no traces of them.
His main message was that event are getting so bad on earth and the real depth of the financial crisis so bad that alot of plans to keep the people quiet and orderly have been pushed forwards.
He will personally attend a meeting on this home planet next week and again seek to convince his people for direct help for Earth which till now has been refused.
He has told me afew other things which I will keep of the boards for now.

Before leaving he projected images of western nations that resembled third world countries with ten of thousands of dirty hungry, homeless people sleeping in the streets of major towns all over the western world I asked him how long before this happens he replied less than an human year.
He left me with these words Your very life is about to change my human Friend stay true to your path regardless how hopeless you feel the road a head becomes it is always the darkest before the first light of day.
the light will come take my word "
Then he was gone and I stayed up all night, Still have not been to sleep.
regards SM

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

My wife has absolutely no interest in aliens or UFOs.

I have occasionally mentioned to her about my own interest, and she listens (as all good wives will) with a polite curiosity tempered by that innate female understanding that her man is a little nuts. We agree to disagree about extraterrestrials in the nicest possible manner, and that’s fine by me.

This morning she awoke and told me about her dreams from the previous night. Nothing unusual in that, we often talk about them, but this time her subject matter was a little different.

She dreamt about aliens.

Not only that, she dreamt about aliens that had landed en mass.

What was more, they had come to “sort us out”, in her own words.

Now, as I’ve said, she has no interest in the ETH. What is more, I have not mentioned to her the subject of this thread, or any other accounts mentioning beneficial visitors.

I asked her, as I listened whilst not trying to seem too curious, as she went on to say that these aliens had arrived with our best intentions at heart, and they were far from aggressive. This was not an invasion she was talking about, but an enforced correction because we were, again in her words, “mucking everything up”. They had come to correct the faults, and make things better. They replaced our hospitals with their own technology, and our infrastructure with far more efficient and clean versions; our work ethic was replaced entirely; everyone worked, even the old ones, and only for a few hours a day. This might sound bad for some, but the pay off was that if you were pensionable, whatever you enjoyed as a hobby, you worked at as employment.

As I listened a question sprang to mind, one that seemed relevant considering her complete lack of knowledge regarding the whole subject. I asked what they looked like, and she answered that they “looked like us, but they weren’t us”. This from someone who thinks an alien’s appearance is something along the lines of a guy in a rubber suit from a Speilberg or a Lucas movie.

That was the end of the discussion as far as she was concerned, and a normal Saturday morning ensued.

So what do you think? Is your message to be disseminated by other means, even to those who are not only sceptical, but uninterested? Are disbelievers to be the new targets?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by amigo

Smoker only answer those that believe his fairy tale.

Those fully awakened understand things on a different level like seeker and mystiq.
He ignores questions by those that doubt his claims....he likes the attention that these "people" give him and enjoys making up answers for them while they sit there bright eyed and jaw open...saying wow. I have also noticed that he talks about how he is here to spread the love, goodness and lollipops...

let's keep the positive wave flowing on this thread.

and then will turn around and insult other members

I put up a large post beamish does his up most to swamp it will gibbishish rabbles regardless of what time of the day or night it is.

hmmm...shows what he is really about.

Here are a few things I have seen that tell me mystiq, smoker and others are telling us fables:

Say things which are inconsistent
Miss out irrelevant detail
Talk a lot to use up the time
Get "emotional" to try and put you off
Goes along easily if you change the subject
Try to get away or change the subject
Parrot back your words with a denial
Exaggerate statements about being truthful
Leak signs then cover up fast
Attack, defend or deflect
just to name a few. Oh yeah the biggest tell of them all.....The stories become grander and grander.

If nothing appear in skys in April I will vanish of this board

April can't come any sooner..
...now if only the other fakers gave such an ultimatum

[edit on 14-2-2009 by riggs2099]

I don't know why many of my post's literally vanish right after I click the post button - especially my most heartfelt ones. I am determined to type it how ever many times I need to get it out...

To retype EVERYTHING I just lost, I ask you this. Are you a reptillian or something? You ARE feeling malevolent all of the time.

If you don't believe the messages in this thread, please just stop posting and go to another thread! I say this respectfully!

If someone told me something ridiculous, like that I have 5 heads and 45 legs, I would (obviously) be disagreeing when I would say, "No, that is not correct". However, if the person kept going on about it, I would remove myself from the situation - perhaps even praying or wishing the person well. - Hoping that they will see the light and the truth.

You and Beamish have been on this thread since the day it started -picking apart everything Smokingman says, and demeaning all of us who believe what he is saying. Why so determined? I have to ask that. If the shoe doesn't fit, find another shoe.

The truth shines. We know it when we see it. It's a bright light in our hearts and souls, and all the Reps can do is try to dissuade us.

I understand where skeptics and debunkers and non-believers are coming from - I was one myself for a while! 26 long years of being lost and giving in to my demons because I didn't know who and what my demons really were. I didn't believe anything until I saw it. Then I slowly ascertained the truth thanks TO people like Smokingman, Mystiq, the seeker, and the others who spread the message, hope and love. No person, entity, demon or anything can tell me otherwise and deter me from what I believe! Nor can that dark force deter the others in this post who are awakened.

Some people just won't see the light, even when it is blinding their eyes.

I say this all with peace and love, and hope that you too will find the truth, and not feel "malevolent".

I will fight malevolent with truth and love.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish If you are not pulling me leg old friend....

Here is my answer you wife vision or dream made the hairs on my nape prick up

thank you for sharing that here

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have been feeling that a sorting will be taking place sometime in the near future too, and that we each will have to make a choice, and that even if only a few do, those will be spared and set aside, or removed. That a police action of some sort will take place against the renegades and has been in the works for a long time now, because the breaking point of galactic laws was reached, particularly with our nuclear, but there are probably many. Its been hard up until now, because even in democracies where we have an apparent choice, and literally could make some changes by dragging one of our own, non-moneyied or bloodline, non-connected, to office and rehaul the system, we still empower people willing to take the most psychopathic actions. So this has not been our defense. We have been seen as cospirators with the renegades, co-empowers, willingly owned.

This is going to change as people pull away. If real hardships happen, many will be pulling away from the leaders. But I hope this happens sooner than that myself. Or that we start to form safety villages immediatley, grass roots, and connect them and start providing an alternative, even if we have to live like natives did for a while, in community.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You are posting in an area set aside by ATS for people to share their experiences, called the Grey Area. You have accused people of making up stories, used a list of words that were meaningless and either applies to most people posting like "deflection" which to me implies a duck and dodge, or shield's up, which anyone who is writing something that may be attacked, who does not have nerves of steel has to do. You didn't actually say anything in the post, it was just your rehash of words and feelings about anyone sharing experiences, and making a list of meaningless words.

This isn't my thread, I am posting on it as you are. Its up to each of us to be open to the possibility that this is really happening or not, and our decision to participate and find out, or share our own experiences, is our personal right. And when people show interest in a subject or experience writing about it is a called freedom of expression and no one has the right to stomp around with boots on, name calling, trying to stomp out whatever thread doesn't appeal to them. You are not being forced to participate on SM's thread.

Edit to add: again, your signature is making an obvious statement about yourself, unless you're just putting that out as a joke.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
You are posting in an area set aside by ATS for people to share their experiences, called the Grey Area.

What makes this any different than those that say they have exerienced reptilian creatures(which the ATS mods obviously feel is complete junk...why else would they constantly put them in the skunkworks).

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The intentions of the owners and managers of the site, which made this distinction, not you or me, but I'm glad the Grey Area was created. You seem to be fighting against the whole philosophy for this category. But then you don't have to participate on threads that are posted here, do you. Having that choice is good though, because if it was your way, there would be no choice.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
If you don't believe the messages in this thread, please just stop posting and go to another thread! I say this respectfully!

I have no clue why beamish is here...as for myself....I am tired of people like smoker and mystiq and gullible people like you...I say this respectfully

Definetly not gullible, but I could understand why someone would be CALLED gullible for believe a story of this magnitude. The truth really can be stranger than fiction.

Because of people like you and smoker and his merry men, ATS has become a haven for te nutjobs of the world.

What really is "Nuts" these days anyway? The bible has information that could seem "nuts". America on it's way to bankruptcy - that one IS nuts. I didn't need Smokingman to make me see that one

So if nuts means to have an open mind - and if nuts is to believe something that makes far more sense than any Bible or Religion or any theory that Scientists (lets include the Governments too!) are presenting to us, then I take being called nuts as a huge compliment! Right on, dude.

I joined this forum because I was looking for intelligent debates about real issues...nowadays all you see is this sort of malarky. You say that you have taken down your demons and have replaced them with love and etc...(I got tears right now...I really do...
) and have now seen the light.

No, my demons have not been taken down. Far from it. I just know what that negative force really is now. It has a name and a face. That's the biggest step to defeating an enemy. You have to know your enemy. And I will not fight violence with violence. The only thing that will keep my "demons" at bay is this love and hope and absolute understanding of how things really are.

You sound like an ex druggy and maybe have had relapse to have seen a demon. REMEMBER DENY IGNORANCE....

Yes! I knew you were going to say that! Very good! I most certainly AM a recovering addict! And I have no shame in it because the past started a nanosecond ago. It's my choice, and it's MY power to not let the dark force/demons convince me to get high. Like I said. I know my enemy. I know what form it comes in. Addiction is the best example!
And no, I didn't need relapse or relapses to see my demons, haha. They were there my whole life, I just never knew what was pulling me to do the things I did.
Way before I ever came upon this post, this site, these theories - when I was in my early 20's, I realized something. Addiction to me was always SO powerful. It controlled me. When the urges and cravings would come (the addiction itself) it would manifest itself almost in it's own entity. Pounding images and even worse - flash feelings of the way it felt to get high. At that point it would "take over me". That's when I started saying "Addiction is like it's own entity. It's not me."
Well, apparently addiction, hate, greed, sorrow, all that stuff is only the manifestation of that dark force. The Reps.
This "pull" towards the "Dark side" was literally there since I could even remember.

REMEMBER DENY IGNORANCE....

That's my goal

Ignorance is the state in which a person lacks knowledge, sophistication or intelligence.

Not me. I give myself the credit that for an ex-"druggie", I have been told I am rather still intelligent. I'm not burnt out; thankfully I have retained my knowledge and hope and wits throughout the storm that costed me 15 years of my life.

Smoker lacks lil bit of intelligence(well he can't spell properly...
)

He is from France.

, sophistication (his insulting of other members) or knowledge( I honestly believe he is giving out false knowledge and that is against the motto of ATS).

I don't feel he is. But you really think so.
I respect your opinion
Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh I have seen the light...I used to believe like you.

What happened? Did you really believe? Did you loose your faith? Faith is a good one. I never even had faith in faith until recently. It all became so clear once I stopped the drugs.

Originally posted by impaired

I say this all with peace and love, and hope that you too will find the truth, and not feel "malevolent".

You take this quote..turn it sideways and shove it.....I say this with all due respect

Aww. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

Peace!

[edit on 2/14/2009 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
You are posting in an area set aside by ATS for people to share their experiences, called the Grey Area. You have accused people of making up stories, used a list of words that were meaningless and either applies to most people posting like "deflection" which to me implies a duck and dodge, or shield's up, which anyone who is writing something that may be attacked, who does not have nerves of steel has to do. You didn't actually say anything in the post, it was just your rehash of words and feelings about anyone sharing experiences, and making a list of meaningless words.

This isn't my thread, I am posting on it as you are. Its up to each of us to be open to the possibility that this is really happening or not, and our decision to participate and find out, or share our own experiences, is our personal right. And when people show interest in a subject or experience writing about it is a called freedom of expression and no one has the right to stomp around with boots on, name calling, trying to stomp out whatever thread doesn't appeal to them. You are not being forced to participate on SM's thread.

You are a very enlightened person. And you're also absolutely right.

Edit to add: again, your signature is making an obvious statement about yourself, unless you're just putting that out as a joke.

I never even noticed Riggs' signature. Wow. I hope it's a joke too. It is thought provoking.
And his Avatar is of Heath Ledger's joker. Before I ever saw the movie, everyone always used to say that Heath's Joker was by FAR the scariest one. Why do I get the feeling of malevolence from Riggs? The negative attitude, the negative Avatar, and the negative signature = something creepy.

I will pray for this guy! I know he loves it when I say that!
:

I am really sorry if I was out of line on this one, Mystiq. With all sincerity.
Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join