It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by Mr Green
azuritepress.com...

can I ask you how long you have been doing this? What do you expect to gain from this? Who is actually behind all of this? Could you be harmed from carrying out these practises? Could they possibly be misleading you in any way?

Most of all do they give you personal power to seek your own inner spirituality or do they only wish to lead you into theirs.

Is it just ME that thinks this???

Certainly not just you, Ms Green. This place appears to be after your money, hundreds to start, thousands if you don't catch on soon. As a matter of fact, this posting appears to be just taking advantage of 'free advertising' in an arena it hopes might generate some profit. My opinion, anyway.

I have been doing this 2.5 years now (in this incarnation anyway). i'm going to chose not to engage in any more of this conversation in defending the teachings that is not my place. if you do not resonate you do not resonate. find something that speaks to you. that is what free will choice is all about. i was just offering another choice by sharing this site. final note: i do not gain anything monetarily from mentioning this site.

much love to you all on your journey.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
[edit on 10-2-2009 by azurite]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Whereas I believe galactic law has been broken by the situations on earth, in particular with regards to the nuclear in the 40s, so that for the very fist time, our tragic planet can be dealt with by the higher authorities in the universe, and will be. This is what I feel strongly about. I also believe that the ones running this planet are enki's renegade/slave masters and they've been a menace for the entire galaxy in the past and present.

Absolutely. It's about the Illuminati... I'm just starting to get my head around it. Very sinister. It makes so much sense that demons and Satan were/are reptiles and what we know as "God/s" were just ET's who got to earth first and presented themselves as something higher...

One of the things that kept coming to me as well, was that this was a positive mission, one that awakes people to health concerns, proper nutruiton, and opening their heart chakra, their higher gifts, and removing them from harms way by ensuring they are not capable of being used as sheeple. Its waking people up as well.

I also agree, If I may say. I get nothing but good energy from these messages. There is no harm doing what is said. Anyone who vehemently and tenaciously downplays or picks this all apart; well - it makes me wonder sometimes...

Edit to add: I feel that this mission is timed right and is coinciding with a larger action, that will start to come together soon. Disclosure is going to be soon,within the next year or a few years. Things are escalating. I feel impatience for more to happen.

Yeah, I was impatient too, still am, but after reading this thread I realized that since they know more about better timing than we do, I trust in them. Just my $.02.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is it not known that certain alien races who have no access to higher star gates on higher dimensions are hell bent on hijacking certain human DNA that is/has entered the crystaline stage by means of activating certain energy points?

Brainwashing and being gurued are a sure way to this. Evolve naturally or pay the price, there are no short cuts in this and if you try you'll fall. Remember as we approach the galactic plane things will speed up anyway and you will all evolve naturally. sites such as this and others on ATS are hijacking your own personal sacred power and energy.

azuritepress.com...

I bet they even give a name for where the "ascended" go. Its usually some sacred plane, planet or womb.

If this isnt new age gurus at work I dont know what is

it can never be destroyed but it can be damaged. that is what has happened to the human race. our DNA has been damaged, it is repairable if know how to repair it.

Hey your DNA is damaged, dont worry it can be repaired BUT only if you know how, we know how with our secret , follow us, become one of us and we will tell all and repair your DNA for you.

Fear and control at work mixed with a lot of Guru manipulation and abuse of your own personal sacred energy.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I do not buy into material from any one site or organization, though I will look at it when someone links it me something. I am spiritual, but half my family was athiests and half Christians, so in my life I've always been dragged along spiritual paths by the small quiet voice within, yet feel the struggle in this world is physical so others on ATS are probably more spiritually aware than I am and I learn from them enormously, along with my own personal revelations throughout life. CavemanDD's threads and posts are better suited to me than websites promoting one agenda.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
reply to post by Mr Green

these teachings are all about self empowerment.

these teachings are about reconnecting with your own higher parts and NOTHING outside of yourself.

Then I shall use my own self empowerment and say my energy and DNA are mine.
Headlightone is right, our inner energy is SO sacred and so precious. Its our responsability not to allow it to become taken advantage of by others in this dimension and the next. Who really in their right mind would agree to their DNA being altered unless they knew the WHOLE truth.

If these teachings are about connecting with our higher self (which we can do without help) and to nothing outside of our self why cant you tell me now , if these people want nothing from me (including money) why cant you just put the technique up here? I went on to the web site and there are pages and pages of talk and then when you finally get to the method you have to send money off.

Can I ask one thing though? Are you promised a place after ascension like a sacred position on a plane, planet or earth body/womb? Do you feel dependant on this practise to reach some higher plane of existance after ascension?

Cindymars your right though, its all about choice. This works for you but I dont think its for me. I wish you all the best in this technique though.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

here is the free techniques section you asked about.....if it's not for you no biggie but i did not want you mislead as to "having" to pay money. if you want more info or products from them than chose to purchase if not just go with the free techniques. these free techs in and of themselves are invaluable and there for no cost at all.......

azuritepress.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Friend...all I will say is that the energy techniques I was talking about earlier on this thread are free on that site.

I am not going to argue and defend it. It is for everyone to decide for themselves. The techs I use work for me, any promises made are made by me to me.

As a friend even though I quite often do not agree with lots of things I read here, I was only sharing and now I will allow you and the others to their own counsel.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Guys each to his or her own.

let's keep the positive wave flowing on this thread.

I agree with each of you we can get to the same fork in the road using different paths.

I have nothing to sell to you.

tonight I recieved another message and no we are not alone in our struggles but before we can expect outside help we must first be able to understand each other.

their are no leaders in our seach only knowledge and the truth.

be humble and learn from your experience.
I am only an adviser nothing more.
Peace and sweet dreams

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

be humble and learn from your experience.
I am only an adviser nothing more.
Peace and sweet dreams

sweet dreams smokingman. I have learnt from my experiences and I see that you are more than most.

Love and light SM

Your friend MG

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I agree Cindy, there is no point in arguing, that only increases the negativity and we need to all stay focused and positive for many reasons.

I want to share these small tidbits with all;

1.) Negativity, from fear,worry, anxiety,et al, serve to not only lower your vibrational level but also seperate the strands of your DNA.

2.) Fear is the energy and mind killer; there is nothing to fear but fear itself, we are eternal travellers; conquer your fear and turn it into positive thought and feelings.

3.) Being positive tightens and strengthens your DNA, and the positive vibe we emit makes rippples on the pond of the unconscious group mind, just as the negativity does; so realize and accept that you do influence others by your thoughts and actions.

4.) we are all wired different; some techniques will work well for some, others not; be selective and find what resonates in a positive way for you and you alone.

there are a couple of simple focused meditations that are to increase your personal power and protection levels and to further the positive energy flow thru out the body; they require nothing external other than desire and being willing to be positive.

detox the body with diet and good thoughts.

peace to all and loving thoughts in all we do.

SM, I believe a positive, uplifting song and a music video showing the positive acts of a kind and caring heart helping others would help spread the light.

just my 2 cents, friend.

namaste. seeker

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'll just go ahead and post random thoughts, seems like everyone else has been:

Right now (most Terrans are here)
||
\/
Taking responsibility for one's own actions
||
\/
Taking responsibility for one's own thoughts
||
\/
Forgiveness to all and everything
||
\/
One's inner peace
||
\/
Peace on Earth

@ smokingman2006

Oh, and by the way if you think you have ducked out from the questioning part, your favourite "gendarme" is back (no, not the one from Saint-Tropez though)...

It appears to me that you have successfully played out a victim five pages ago and obtained enough sympathy to switch focus from you giving us *any* real answers to this New (but really Old) Age stuff that's been going on the past four pages or so.

Regardless of what this last distraction sums down to, the answers I asked of you were not for me - I do not need them. They were intended for you...

[edit on 10-2-2009 by amigo]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Amigo you cracked me up with this phrase
Oh, and by the way if you think you have ducked out from the questioning part, your favourite "gendarme" is back (no, not the one from Saint-Tropez though)...

Pleaes ask you question again in clear and direct form all will be answered.

but right now is my bed time nearly 3 am

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here is a thread I was looking at, and it seemed as though nwo is here with little resistance. www.abovetopsecret.com...

A few things were brought out in the thread:

www.freemarketnews.com...

In a groundbreaking study, the Journal of Nanotechnology has published a study that found silver nanoparticles kills HIV-1 and is likely to kill virtually any other virus. The study, which was conducted by the University of Texas and Mexico University, is the first medical study to ever explore the benefits of silver nanoparticles, according to Physorg.

During the study, researchers used three different methods of limiting the size of the silver nanoparticles by using capping agents. The capping agents were foamy carbon, poly (PVP), and bovine serum albumin (BSA). The particles ranged in size from 1 to 10 nanometers depending on the method of capping. After incubating the HIV-1 virus at 37 C, the silver particles killed 100% of the virus within 3 hours for all three methods. The scientists believe that the silver particles bonded through glycoprotein knobs on the virus with spacing of about 22 nanometers in length.

While further research is needed, researchers are optimistic that nanological silver may be the silver bullet to kill viruses. The researchers in the study said that they had already begin experiments using silver nanoparticles to kill what is known as the super bug (Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus). Already used as a topical antibiotic in the medical industry, silver may now come under consideration as an alternative to drugs when it comes to fighting previously untreatable viruses such as the Tamiflu resistant avian flu.

It was also said that Germany already passed the Codex Alimentarius and that people now have to get prescription for their vitamins, such as C, from doctors, with greatly reduced amounts of the vitamins, and at many times higher costs.

I can't believe the German citizens did not oust the government for even trying to pass this.

I'm wondering what we're going to do. Just in case this tries to come through quickly here, before the court cases, and possibly revolution to stop it, we should probably be collecting notes on how to procure the C from orange peels and natural sources, and all the other vitamins.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The trouble with a lot of legistlation in any government is that they don't always tell the public what they're doing. Or they hide it behind some other 'more inportant' news story.
Last time TSHTF was when Princess DI was killed , a politician's aide said that was the perfect time to release a story to the papers saying something bad about what the Government was going to do.
Of course they knew the papers would be full of DI and all that and the story would be buried.

I for one believe in truth will out, but unfortunatley TPTB cover it up all the time, to 'protect' us from harm or harmful information. What they really mean is it's to protect THEM from us.

As for the last few posts to all about food, trust me cutting out all the bad foodstuffs works. My job involves account numbers and accuracy, I could only remember upto 3 numbers before having to glance back at the paperwork to get the next few , I was drinking 'diet coke' ( until I found out it had aspartame) then I went onto normal coke, and chocs and crisps ( chips to you Americans) and a lot of processed food meals for dinner.

Now I cook my own meals , only drink bottle water ( with a Lucozade occasionally as a treat - once a week) and have completely stopped all junk food settling for muesli bars. It was hard work and yes I had the shakes for a week, headaches, bad ones, and the mood swings, the lack of energy considering I'd had over my suggested daily intake of sugar..
Now I can remember nearly all 8 numbers of the accounts , with only a quick glance,( less than a second) even to the point where I can remember the number during the day if I recognise the name of the account holder.
Thats pretty good going for me. Still don't exercise though, but thats happening next week, even if its only a short walk to the park.

Trust me , even though it feels like the roughest place in hell, but its all worth it in the end.

Plus I would reccomend turning off the TV and radio, use the net for news and weather reports, and only watch dvds. Theres a lot to be said for programming via the TV , there's always violence on and doom and gloom to keep your morale low and keep you under their spell.
Besides there's never anything interesting on to watch.
Go out and enjoy the weather no matter how bad it is, either rain or snow, enjoy the sights and sounds of Mother Nature. She's the best entertainment you can have.

Peace to you all..... DW

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
We don't use aspartame, or flouride (and its not in our water here) and I check labels. I greatly reduced the sugar in my coffee.

Due to my thyroid condition, never mind the med problems I've had with being forced to take the synthetic hormone, and then being confused all the time, with no stamina. Walking up a flight of stairs for an appointment left me unable to speak, for 15 minutes, collapsed in a chair with sweat running down me and an office full of people gathered around. And forgetting what you were doing in the middle of many things I was doing, such as making a pot of coffee and then panicking because I couldn't remember! It took many people advising me and printouts to give the doctor before she reluctantly put me on the old fashioned dessicated pig hormone, and I have to be under-medicated because I had 2 heart episodes, (this all happened in my 30s) but I can think.
Thinking is something I won't allow them to mess with either.

I could almost live on fruit and vegetables, rolled oats and rye crisp, yogurt and cheese. But...I also need a slightly higher level of protein.

But vitamins are important, for example C. We have vitamin C receptors in our brains that are used by pharmaceutical companies as bonders for their meds. In order for it to cross the brain blood barrier, it takes at least 1 gram of C. I take 1 gram. Theres no way Im going to even attempt to eat all my vitamins in food items as I would definately gain weight.

The problem many will be having is that very soon there will be nothing healthy left to eat. There will be no way to be healthy at all. Now we have choices, soon there will be none.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

good job on the detox, my friend; isn't it nice to be able to think more clearly and remember more? I suggest adding in a little raw honey as a natural sweetener when needed, just make sure it is raw and not heat processed.

Has your wife detoxed also? I agree about the tv and the radio; the more we can stay away from as much electric pollution as we can the better it is.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

The wife has detoxed same as I and I have already noticed a change , she suffers from Crohn's disease so her diet in quite specific but she still binged on the bad stuff, this is the nasty part, She used to drink a LOT of diet coke, but since she stopped I have noticed theres less of her hair plugging the shower drain.
EWWW I know..

I heard that it makes you lose your hair and I can attest to that rumour

We haven't lost a lot of weight between us, but we're going to start proper exercising soon, the Wii fit board helps a little
but never enough . we're also waiting for the spring for the tempreture to get better ....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I lost 19 lbs since xmas and the last baby that stayed with me after getting fixed will be gone this spring. I was never overweight with my thyroid quitting,it caused other significant problems. I use my lamp every day now, and it gave me energy when I was falling asleep by 4 close to the shortest day of the year. Also was feeling a strong fogginess so I didn't think to turn on the lamp. Well I started to, then forgot to turn it off. It zapped me! Winter fog gone. Had to start exercising. Nothing that takes equipment really, except a stretch tension tube rather than weights. Gentle jogging on the spot listening to good music, a few minutes at a time, then rest for a minute, to 20 min. Bicycling on the couch for 10, and others. Add everything up to an hour. And the green tea capsules, and smaller portions. I want to the point where most of what I eat is raw, and have been collecting recipes for this. I don't know how much I can push on the kids. There may be a limit before they start to jones!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
After much personal reflection and soul searching I am now ready to reveal more about my experience.
During one of my most recent visit with Amizarac she explain to me that I and many others like me have being monitored from time to time by them since our childhood. In my case something was done to me as a child of 7 years of age ( I have no memory of this).

Let me give you a brief run down of my life to help you better understand this with out to many detail to unmask me.

I am only 44 years of age but if I was to die today I could say I have packed more in the last 30 than most do by 90.

I am by nature a serious risk taker in life and business as well as in my personal life.

This has brought me riches on two occasions and lost them again a few years later.

I have stayed in the some of the best hotels in the world and other time slept in my car in third world countries wondering where my next meal was coming from.

I am also what you would call a seeker I have spent a few good years looking for gold and diamond mines in Africa, Australia with little success.

During these periods in Africa in the early 1990 most of the people I frequented with got sick sooner or later Malaria, dysentery, Aids, and many other transmitted diseases your talking rough miners here who drink hard, smoke, and play hard and are to stupid to take precautions.

I also had a burst appendix while in Mozambique and needed a blood transfusion.

I was shot once and stabbed twice and was in a coma for 4 days once after a car accident.
Now here the point to all this I have always recovered very fast from major injuries and apart from the odd cold I never really get sick. Never caught one of the nasties that brought many of my mates down.
Now back to Amizarac she told me that as a young child I was abducted and certain test were done on me she also says my immune system is unlike most people and there are perhaps 20 with such a system on this planet. Most will say this is easy for you to prove just hand yourself over to a university hospital and they can confirm this( I reply would you)

She also said that the down side of what was done to me means I can never father a Child and this has proven true so far.

She explained that two songs would be released this year written and sang by major Artist these songs will wake many up out of their zombie like existence.

Amizarac believes this great recession we are about to go into is a positive thing for our race she believe that once the sleepers who are comfortable in their cozy world start to see the illusion erode away around them they will be more willing to listen to those who are already awake.

My Nordic friends have a special relation with the whales of our planet I do not understand it fully but to the Nordics the whales are more enlightened than us on the spiritual path.
Amizarac has said that they can hear these creature cry for help as their oceans get more polluted and their feeding ground diminish.
As these creatures are sacred to them there is discussion amongst them to relocate them all.

We on the other hand have what it takes to free ourself from the bonds we let ourselves be put into and more than enough time we are many but we are few because we are spread we need a movement and we need a base what we do not need is a leader according to Amizarac our leader should be knowledge& Truth and that leader can never be destroyed or intimidated by anyone.

More than 90 percent of our planets western nation people are now living in a world between sleeping and waking
most would last less than two week if the electricity was turned off.
Most are so full of toxin and BB brainwashing that their reality is and illusion.

Enough for now.

Peace & hope
SM

[edit on 11-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join