It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I don't think the masses would panic SM, 1 craft hovering over a city for an extended period of time would be long enough for people to see, seeing turns to wonder, then to questioning.
If the event was repeated the day after people would start wanting answers, it would be in the headlines as 'UFO over town' then again the next day. 'UFO spotted again'. Day 3 would see people there waiting to see if it pops up again.

I'm sure that some would say that "we're under attack" but the majority would just be wondering, as long as the craft made no 'threatening move' but retreated as soon as one of our military aircraft went near it.
Over a main town guarantees a sighting especially in the day, and it guarantees media coverage. Even if people said , its an invasion I'm sure there are some of us that would argue against that idea.
Seeing as the ET's 'project' love and good intentions then as long as theyre are close enough for the people to 'intercept' these emotions then people would think the ET's are here for friendship.
Only TPTB that want to keep control over us would really fear them, but the people would not believe them.

Failing that I have another idea, same premise,

UFO contacts an individual, an average guy or gal.

day 1: 1 UFO over a major town during day, people stop and stare.
day 2 : 1 UFO over a major city during day, people stop and stare.
day 3: 1 UFO over a major town during day, lands on a busy section of street, said individual ( contactee) walks up and into UFO. UFO takes off
day 4 : UFO comes back and individual steps out . Explains ET's are here for friendship and don't want to scare anyone, but are unsure of how the public will react to them. People want to know truth , Disclosure for all.

Might have to be a slightly quicker encounter though third time as people , as it lands would either run or stand and stare. Failing that, don't the ET's have 'tractor' beams to pull said inidividual up to the ship?
It would have to be televised. and a lot of people carry mobile phone cams these days, so it would end up on the media , there'd be too many people as witness for TPTB to censor them all.

The one thing the ET's DONT want is to have mass sightings over the major cities as people WOULD think its an invasion, especially after all the movies we seen.

A single ship only, and either a single individual or a group getting on board would stir the masses interest in UFO's and the ET's.

I'd offer to be said average guy , and the centre of the City of London with all the cameras at lunch time would be a doozy of a coup for the UFO fraternity against TPTB...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

No we must be more ready

We have to start

I will get the ball rolling .

No Guru stuff here just a different look at things.
Peace & hope
SM

Lots of "I" and "we" and "us" there SM. While I agree in principle with your post you must understand "i" am not part of any "we" "I" am my own person with my own truths. I will contribute to this thread with my experiences and hopefully learn from others but "I" am not part of the "we".

Maybe its a self protection mechanism I dont know, but I will watch for any guru moves and I will be the first to bring them to your attention.

Im not against you, I hope you can see this but Im not blindly following some body elses crusade.

Take care and I look forward to your posts and other peoples posts.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

thought you might find this interesting. Everything she is saying goes well with the teachings on this site. you might check it out.

azuritepress.com...

there is a techniques section that uses the pineal gland and many other things to promote healing......ask her what she thinks of the techniques and info on this site.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Miss green when I said i will get the ball rolling I meant I quit my job when I first started this thread many month ago and soon after my wife quit me.

I have alot more time than most to work on this.

no offence taken.

Data I see your point but us good people dont carry the nuke codes on us

[edit on 10-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Good Morning readers

I need all your imput here so please reply constructively.

Amizarac once said to me that a great awakening had started here but needed to move along faster.

these words confused me she said " A revolution of the people mind is needed but it must be bloodless peaceful, and done using positive ideas only.

A bloodless revolution is a big ask I thought then thoughts and visions started popping into my head.

My question to you readers is I want to start posting how I believe this can be done in a very short time span and also want your imput.
Should we do it in this thread or start a fresh one?

I await your answers
Peace & hope
SM

It's a tough one, I'm not going to lie. Go to youtube and check out the comments under almost all of the UFO videos. Either alot of disinfo, or just people really have a hard time getting their head around it.
I think I got my mom to wake up. She believes in the Pleiadians, but at the same time she is still brainwashed with being Jewish.
She thinks Moses was good and Jesus bad. I don't get it...
I also try to talk to some of my friends about it, but they are seriously in their own worlds... Shows like FAMILY GUY, and Football... Jeez.

But I'm a firm believer. Hope I can do more.
Thanks, Smokingman for your messages. I too am trying with the not eating certain things and such, but how do we know what's tainted and what's not??

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I personally am waiting for the right instructions, and want this world to change ASAP. In fact, part of what was told me was to wait for further instructions. Theres no other option and no other work that is as important.
Flyovers should be a part of the plan, however, without prepartions, and in view of the many varied releases of information via the black ops, of negative agendas, many would feel that we were under attack, and this would start some kind of military action against ets.

Whereas I believe galactic law has been broken by the situations on earth, in particular with regards to the nuclear in the 40s, so that for the very fist time, our tragic planet can be dealt with by the higher authorities in the universe, and will be. This is what I feel strongly about. I also believe that the ones running this planet are enki's renegade/slave masters and they've been a menace for the entire galaxy in the past and present.

One of the things that kept coming to me as well, was that this was a positive mission, one that awakes people to health concerns, proper nutruiton, and opening their heart chakra, their higher gifts, and removing them from harms way by ensuring they are not capable of being used as sheeple. Its waking people up as well.

Edit to add: I feel that this mission is timed right and is coinciding with a larger action, that will start to come together soon. Disclosure is going to be soon,within the next year or a few years. Things are escalating. I feel impatience for more to happen.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Was about to step out but will answer you first.

If you follow this advice you may get a few headaches for a few days but once you come out the other side its worth it.

stop eating all fast food.

If you must have one cup of coffee in the morning use suger not sweetner.

Drink only pure bottled water or press juices you make yourself.

If you still living with your Mum tell her to avoid process food such as cold cuts and pre made T.V dinners.
Stop snacking on chips and chocolate bars and have fresh fruit between meals.

Your friends sound lost find yourself first then you may be able to help them.

And if you are doing drugs give it up. going cold turkey is the only way just like a very bad flu.
Try it for a week you wont believe the change in lifestyle and thinking.
Good luck my friend.
U2U me your progress.
Peace and hope.
PS steping out to get some air

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well the coffee part I have no choice on, my thyroid quit altogether and I use a winter light therapy lamp for energy and clear thinking, and to excercise and try and build my stamina. I have bursts of energy, but no stamina, and then get sick. The lamp helps. Coffee is my lifeline, and though I take green tea capsules, green tea upsets my stomach too much! Coffee is an all day thing and despite it I stay psi. They know all that as well.

Edit to add: no touchie the mocha!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

thought you might find this interesting. Everything she is saying goes well with the teachings on this site. you might check it out.

azuritepress.com...

there is a techniques section that uses the pineal gland and many other things to promote healing......ask her what she thinks of the techniques and info on this site.

Here's the horse I am backing.
Mr, Green the techniques I spoke of are here at the website Azurite has posted.
We are all we whether or not we share the same idea's, thoughts or feelings.
I also do not believe we need any ship to wake up, that is on us each individualy, everyday in our ordinary lives. Just my opinion.

Peace and love friends!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Dietary tips are definetly a good idea!
I am addicted to that nasty aspertane and diet soda.
Love my coffee and some junk food.
Not a lot of fast food but my being is on me to change those
bad habits. No self judgment just good sense.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ha ha mystiq, drinking a cup myself right now. Don't mean to butt in but I just had to laugh there. Love coffee too
No sweeteners though, ick!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Although I do dream of pizzas every now and then, and chinese or seafood smorgs,
there is no food item I cling to except for coffee. And my children who were used to having pop and chips once or twice a month got that one curtailed sharply, probably going through withdrawals, I don't know. But I had understood that cochineal was eliminated as the red food dye, not that I want my food dyed anyway, but...consuming large amounts of bug juice in my food is more than offensive to me. Apparently its in just about everything, koolaid, pop, ice tea mixes, you name it , its got it. These luciferean renegades have been shoving insect juice at us for years.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm sure we have all a few vices we would rather not have but thats life we cant be too perfect.

Went to see a friend a few days ago and she told me her teenage son was having a Lan party.

10 boys turned up and all hooked up their puters together on the kitchen table and like a bunch of zombies played network computer games for hours in near silence

I much prefered the parties of my youth

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In near silence, wow. When my boys have their friends over, it gets rowdy. To begin with, every so often they have to "act out" the game, in their rowdy testerone way, sometimes they would swing brooms around. I recall losing a vcr that way. Then, theres the language a few of their friends would use,

we didn't do that when we were young, and the energy I would have to excert as the police man or referee.

edit to add: but for some of the kids it stopped them from hanging out with the wrong group that was always circling around the houses, and they weren't the kinds I wanted the kids to mess with, so getting them into the electronics helped.
I wish we could have afforded some electric guitars and had a house so a drum set could be put in the basement, because that is good for them too. But these teenagers all seemed to want to move into my place, despite is dissarayed state, with furniture that I gave up on replacing, it will have to wait for the damage squad to grow up.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
azuritepress.com...

If its OK with you all I will pass on this what ever it is. This will not give me answers all this will do is give me more questions. I dont need stuff like this in my life, spirituality and enlightenment are not found is web sites run by the Cloister Emerald Order or what ever they are called.

To me its all smoke and mirrors dressed up in new age mumbo jumbo. You can say what ever you like to me about how its the new answer to everything and their energy exchange is our saviour to finding ourselves, but the answers are to be found within us not in web sites like this.

To the people on here that have practised these techniques of below

You may, perhaps, understand the basic (!) scope of the FT’s a little better now, and you might understand, also, that our use of certain words like ‘spiritual potency’, ‘practicality’, ‘empowerment’ and ‘maturity’ carry a very special, as well as deeply genuine, connotation. These characteristics are important in terms of the task which forms the embodiment of our purpose. The current Cyclical Peak (“SAC”) presupposes our focus on the absolute necessity of “realigning” the sub-atomic elements of our personal bio-energetic fields, and thereby achieving significant restoration of the organic condition of our DNA templates, spin condition of local and extended Merkaba fields, Crystal Body restoration, as well as other key elements of our multi-dimensional anatomy… and, therefore, the corresponding elements of Planet Earth.

can I ask you how long you have been doing this? What do you expect to gain from this? Who is actually behind all of this? Could you be harmed from carrying out these practises? Could they possibly be misleading you in any way?

Most of all do they give you personal power to seek your own inner spirituality or do they only wish to lead you into theirs.

Is it just ME that thinks this???

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If it does not resonate with you fine, then it is not for you.
No argument you asked, and that was the answer.
The one reason I was interested in Keylontic Science in the first place
is that it is all my responsibility. I am my Power plain and simple.

I do not wish to cast such a fantastic system to argument so I will say no more on it here. If you wish to speak with privately, no problem.

It is Ok with me whatever anyone chooses to believe in or not.
I ask the same liberty.

Peace and love friend!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

if nothing happens in april that does not mean you were wrong or mis-informed. There are things being done by individuals on this planet that are stopping many efforts by the malevolents. The oct. 14th thing is a perfect example.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

it can never be destroyed but it can be damaged. that is what has happened to the human race. our DNA has been damaged, it is repairable if know how to repair it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
azuritepress.com...

can I ask you how long you have been doing this? What do you expect to gain from this? Who is actually behind all of this? Could you be harmed from carrying out these practises? Could they possibly be misleading you in any way?

Most of all do they give you personal power to seek your own inner spirituality or do they only wish to lead you into theirs.

Is it just ME that thinks this???

Certainly not just you, Ms Green. This place appears to be after your money, hundreds to start, thousands if you don't catch on soon. As a matter of fact, this posting appears to be just taking advantage of 'free advertising' in an arena it hopes might generate some profit. My opinion, anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

these teachings are all about self empowerment. i have become more self empowered than ever after finding these teachings. you can not judge them until you have looked into it more deeply. i can assure you these people DO NOT want you to follow them and they state it very clearly frequently. these teachings are about reconnecting with your own higher parts and NOTHING outside of yourself.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join