It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

They are my words. Nobody's denying that.

Please explain what you would call this, I would call you a spin-doctor

That's one explanation, but an incorrect one. Care to try again?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

The FIGU from switzerland wanted a donation.

Others want me to contact the press and sell my story.

But thats not the point the point as stated many time is this experience has cost me plenty on a personal level so I want to think out every step about the path I am on without outside added presure.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Sorry my puter went mad and then I lost this site.

So did mine. I will look to the normal explanation of site up grade though! I was quite annoyed though as I had typed you out a reply, hit post and everything went dead!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The FIGU from switzerland wanted a donation.

Others want me to contact the press and sell my story.

who are the FIGU?

The press would not help. What other avenues could you take? If you cant spread your story eventually whats the point to it? Whats the point to any of this, not just you and your pleiadean tale but everything about 2012, whats the point to it???

I see how raising our soul frequency can help man kind but it whont help bring down alien ships invading ( as Ive been told in the past ). This is the only message I see any relevance in to us as a race...increase your souls frequency to one of unconditional love. All the other stuff we can do nothing about as far as I can see.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OK now this is starting to get wierd. I set up a U tube account last October then never used it. I recently used it to search for vids of orange orbs as this is some thing Ive been seeing recently. Maybe they were chinease lanters Im not sure..thats not the issue. The issue is Ive just gone into my U tube account and found this sitting in it as being recommended to me

www.youtube.com...
Recommended by who? All Ive ever searched for on it was for orange orbs and thats all . I usually dont open my account I just go straight onto U tube.

Do orange orbs have any connection to Pleiadeans? The video recommended is quite good actually,quite spacey.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

To mystiq, smokingman2006 etc.

I was in two minds whether to post the "confession" about me that has so rattled your cages, or not, but the near accusation from RussianScientists made the decision for me. Now I’m pleased I did.

Think on it as a little social experiment designed to prove my point about this thread. It worked, by the way.

You now, from the anger that is evident in your post, consider the possibility that I am a government agent to be highly likely. This is based solely on your interpretation of what I have written. If I’d chosen to pursue the matter, it would have been possible to draw you in even further. But that is not what I’m about.

What has to be considered is that at no time did I even mention “government” or “agency” or “disinformation”.

I simply described my occupations. I did not lie. In my example, I have offered the information for instructive reasons only, and did not intend to deceive. And I haven’t. Others will, and have, done the same thing but for misleading reasons, or because they are following unreliable personal understanding of their own psyche.

The crux of the experiment was this; to prove that it is very easy to write a narrative that will allow people who already have established beliefs to take out of the conversation exactly what they brought into it. Unfortunately, in many cases if someone has an inflexible and rigid attitude towards a particular subject, reading about it from other people only confirms their opinions, irrespective of the source or errors and erroneous additions it may contain.

So, if you're not having fun at our expense right now, and making up this elaborate story, which just happens to coincide with what many have been feeling, then you are selling the human race out!

This was not done for fun, believe me. If you don’t, fine.

I might be deemed an uncompromising skeptic (which I’m not), but I will not voice my opinions under the guise of humorous derision. There are serious concepts contained in this thread and they are worthy of discussion. It is the reason why the author brought them to the table that I find pertinent.

And as I’ve already stated, I have not made up anything in my “confession”. Your saying “just happens to coincide with what many have been feeling” is, in my opinion, exactly what this thread has done; coincided with ongoing beliefs.

Not as confirmation, but as plagiarism.

Oh, and to settle the argument; I am a writer and an actor. All of the depictions I included in my “confession” are simply descriptions of character creation, theatrical performance and all the associated disciplines and practices involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Beamish,
The fine line between "government" agent and "actor/writer" on another agenda, putting forth in carefully obscured words, something that nonetheless confesses the same thing, "changing opinions" on a thread and manipulating the free flowing exchange of information is hard to grasp right now. It makes me feel extremely confused.

Exactly who what where and how a person is employed in controlling others, doesn't matter as much as the control. However, I confess to an absolute curiosity as to the exact details, the who, the what, the where and the how, in spades thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Oh, and to settle the argument; I am a writer and an actor

Have you been in anything Im likely to have seen as your just across the water to the west of me? Not that Im interested in celebrities and the like but its quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Oh, and to settle the argument; I am a writer and an actor. All of the depictions I included in my “confession” are simply descriptions of character creation, theatrical performance and all the associated disciplines and practices involved.

Source: Beamish’s Profile Page, initial comment
Comment from: Beamish on: 6/20/2007 @ 08:52 AM
Helllooo everybody!
If you're reading this, and are looking for something else ATS related, then yer lost. But while you're here...leave a comment! Please? Nobody talks to me...
All alone...
apart from the special voices in my head. And they're in French...

Pretty interesting, hmmmmm. SM & Beamish have a lot in common it seems.

SM: If I’m offbase with this connection I’m sorry.

STM

[edit on 2/8/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I too have a sense of humor Seentoomuch.

French voices in his head very intresting

Each to his own thing I say but why give me so much pain for so long?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

He is in the midst of a very creative social manipulation experiment from what I can gather. I can say more but will sit back and read on,

please continue with your experiences if you would,

STM

[edit on 2/8/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Dear God. With respect, and at the risk of souding rude, do you actually understand the term actor?

The fine line between "government" agent and "actor/writer" on another agenda, putting forth in carefully obscured words, something that nonetheless confesses the same thing, "changing opinions" on a thread and manipulating the free flowing exchange of information is hard to grasp right now. It makes me feel extremely confused.

I am not going to spend time and bandwidth trying to explain why I posted my job description. If you can’t or won’t accept why I posted it, then, to be honest, I’m not going to try and make you.
But I will say this; it’s a very simple concept; ‘don’t believe everything you read’, or, more correctly, ‘don’t project your own fears/beliefs/experiences onto every thing you read because you can be taken advantage of’.

There is no “fine line” between actor and agent. Is Tom Hanks a possible agent by that reckoning?

Exactly who what where and how a person is employed in controlling others, doesn't matter as much as the control. However, I confess to an absolute curiosity as to the exact details, the who, the what, the where and the how, in spades thank you very much

Hoyven mayven! Control, as in the emotional control a serious actor can exert on an audience! Get it? The way a well written story can make you sit up all night reading a new novel! The way a B-movie film script can be posted on ATS and gain a dedicated following!

I’ve got the impression that you’ll continue to think I’m a CIA agent no matter what I say.

If I’d come out and said that I was an alien, I also get the feeling everyone would have wanted to know where I was from and what my message was and we’d have started a multiple page thread.

You may well have done, but I hope you’ll understand that I am reluctant to name specifics as it could identify me. Oh, and I am not famous.

reply to post by smokingman2006

I too have a sense of humor Seentoomuch.

I think everyone has to have a sense of humour on this thread, other wise some of us would be tearing our hair out.

smokingman2006, are you asking that in all seriousness?

He is in the midst of a very creative social manipulation experiment from what I can gather.

No, the experiment is over and it worked. If you hadn’t realized that, then please reread my post.

I can say more but will sit back and read on

If you’ve something to say that is relevant to the thread, or my objections to the thread’s author’s claims that counters anything I’ve said, then please let’s hear them.

Condescending comments are redundant here, and any suggestion that you are withholding a germane observation gratingly implies a sense of high-handed superiority on your part. I’ve persevered with my doubts for the entire length of this thread and I have stuck to the letter of the T&C’s throughout. It matters not that I am “outnumbered” here, nor that simple examples of how people can be fooled may have been wasted. Not my problem, nor any great loss.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is this just an optical illusion?

www.starbeingalliance.com...

I had to stop meditating to it after 5 mins it started getting wierd. I didnt get any message as such just strange optical effects but I might try again later.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

But I will say this; it’s a very simple concept; ‘don’t believe everything you read’, or, more correctly, ‘don’t project your own fears/beliefs/experiences onto every thing you read because you can be taken advantage of’.

Finally!
All those posts that made me feel confused and this is the sentence you write, one that makes sense.

I also wrote this:

So, if you're not having fun at our expense right now, and making up this elaborate story, which just happens to coincide with what many have been feeling..

Why, because I was aware that there were possibilities here.

Still, don't you think that many of your posts are stopping the freedom of expression of ideas on this thread. There are many many people coming forward with contact stories, some on project camelot, some disclosures from high ranking citizens and militia, some from famous names in ufology, some from ordinary citizens, some just on a thread. For most of them I would have to say they're sane, and their not delusional. To me the possibilities are that either they're geniune or they're working for someone.
I realize you have chosen to believe he's taking advantage of people somehow.

I give him the benefit of the doubt and "choose" to actually believe him because I have no reason not to, he can't possibly affect me one way or another if he's taking advantage of people, and so with the possibilities if I can offer support for what would be a very difficult experience, should there be any chance at all that this is geniune, because that is the human, thing to do.

Beamish, what advantage do you feel he can be taking of us, some harm he could be doing if for example he's concocted this? April is close and he's waiting to see what to do. If this doesn't show up should someone feel foolish for having supported him? I don't feel foolish in offering support for a fellow human who may need it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The blue star bothers me, it makes my head feel funny in the right temple, heavy and numb and strange. Not sure what to think of this.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Bye BM, sorry to see you leave. I really wanted to hear about the "special voices in your head that speak French". And by the way, you wrote a very nice exit to the thread (be sure and take a bow)
Though I suspect you will still be involved in this thread via other avenues, in other words your little experiment continues...........

I'll enjoy watching the show, got my popcorn ready and will throw the kernels at the screen accordingly.

(Mystiq, you know, you just might be right, lol, only the gov would hire someone of this caliber, lol.)

Anyhow, that's it, I really would like to hear more from SM about his experiences.

STM

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Bye BM, sorry to see you leave.
I'll enjoy watching the show, got my popcorn ready and will throw the kernels at the screen accordingly.

STM

He said the experiment was over, I dont think he says any where hes leaving. Maybe he did Im not sure.

I dont find comments like the one above very helpful actually. You'll enjoy watching the show and throw pop corn at the screen
What useful input is this post?

I actually enjoy reading his posts as I find they bring balance. In threads such as this you cant have 100% believers or the thread is not balanced in any way. You may not realize it but the quality of conversation would go down without him here. Ive seen it before people drive the "unpopular" ones out of threads, then the thread either becomes too biased to the OP, which is a sure way of a thread to run out of steam or they just become plain old boring.

Just my point of view mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with balance on a thread but when it gets to the point where it is the same poster saying the same things over and over just worded differently it tips the thread out of balance.

It would be nice to hear SM's experiences now, is that okay? And I hope that there will be in proportion debate, not a line by line by line list of arrogant repeats.

As for the popcorn, well, that's an American tradition. I used 2 bowls of popcorn for the stimulus package debates on CSPAN alone.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

It would be nice to hear SM's experiences now, is that okay? And I hope that there will be in proportion debate, not a line by line by line list of arrogant repeats.

As for the popcorn, well, that's an American tradition. I used 2 bowls of popcorn for the stimulus package debates on CSPAN alone.

Yes I agree lets just hear his experiences for a while I guess that is OK. This is the Grey area after all.

Thats really an American tradition? Wow who clears up?

Im not really sure why this thread has generated such controversy, non the less its interesting to see how it develops. Im hooked for sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mystiq on the question of the key.

Do you think its something that only abductees are shown? Something in a ship or from the ship? While a contactee who is most probably never taken to a ship is maybe not able to see the key? This is something Ive always wondered thats all.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join