It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What smokingman2006 is refering to is another take on the return of Nibiru.

We are supposed to be able to see this roving red dwarf solar system from Antartica only from April this year. This in itself is incorrect as anything that can be seen there, can be seen by vitually the whole of the southern hemisphere.

Do I believe this (not that you're asking)? No. I think there is no chance of something so vast and so close not being seen by even amateur astronomers.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Hi again Green have you read the first posting of this thread started 6 month ago?

Sorry yes I have not read it properly, its not a mothership its a red dwarf.

We are to see a red dwarf in April. Has this been channeled to any one else on Earth? Im sure this sort of thing could be seen by now why dont you tell say NASA and they could get some one to seek it out?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

why dont you tell say NASA and they could get some one to seek it out?

Your on these boards and you believe in Nasa

and to Beamish as from late April it will be visiable from where you are like a second sun.small at first and getting bigger every day it will be red and very hard to explain away.

this will be my testing moment so to speak.

As stated before I really wish to be proven wrong here because if I am right I will not be happy.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

let me make myself perfectly clear,Ms Green, that I follow no one except myself, have never made any claims to anything other than awake, which to me means that I am aware of the problems in the world and the spin of the PTB and the MSM;

I have not and never will be gurued; I study each issue and point of veiw and draw my own conclusions and decide what resonates as truth to me and me only.

I am nothing special, just a spiritual being having a human experience, and know that it is but a short encounter on the eternal journey.

but I cannot and will not turn a blind eye to all the turmoil, hate, greed, and all that goes with it, the un necessary suffering and pain that are a daily experience for so many, or the simple fact that we must change our ways before we, the people of the human race, we totally destroy our eco-system, and the very means to support human life.

I will not judge any on this thread, have tried to point out things taken strictly one way that can and usually do have multiple meanings; I did not question you about your experience with your green entity, nor have I questioned Smokingmans, or mystiq's, or any of quite a large number of different experiencer's accounts; that is your experience, for you to contend with, and is not for me to pass judgement on; I was not there, and it is imbecillic to request proof of you or any other, just as I know that sharing my experiences with any here are a matter of conjecture for I have no evidence other than my testimony.

I walk my own path and follow only where my heart and soul leads me as I question evrything.

so if you don't mind do not get the idea that I am a follower of smoking man, for neither of us follows the other, but that does not mean we cannot have intersting conversation and discussion of many things and share information and ideas.

peace to all.

seeker

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

let me make myself perfectly clear,Ms Green, that I follow no one except myself, have never made any claims to anything other than awake, which to me means that I am aware of the problems in the world and the spin of the PTB and the MSM;

Hi and this is good.

The fact that SM uses you in his claims as more enlightenend is what I was getting it. No YOU are not his follower but he sees YOU as one. Whether you can see it or not he has claimed you as a follower of his ideas, his thread and his aliens. Of course you are not a follower, the post above proves this beyond doubt, this was not my point, the point was how HE wants you as one.

He will of course come on and deny this, that he was merely pointing out how enlightened you and mystiq were, but you must understand hes playing to your ego. Why did he feel the need to mention you both ? Why did he feel the need to comment on how enlightened and alike you all were? The answer is simple...ego. The ego loves to be told its different from everyone else, that it understands things on a different level to others . Im sorry we are all the same we are all fully awakened in our own way and no body knows any more than the next person.

It is SMs ego that is making him continue with these claims. Yes your right we all have very different experiences, but its wrong to come on and claim such things with no proof and to promote fear. At least Blossom Good childs message was not of fear, no body was going to be left behind no solar system was involved approaching the Earth, her message was of love and light and nothing else. Hers although false was a message of hope, the only hope in this message is if your one of the chosen ones.

You and I are not fearfull of not being amongst this 144,000 but have you thought what this claim could do to others who are fearfull? I refuse to stand back and allow a message of fear to be pushed on this forum.

Those fully awakened understand things on a different level like seeker and mystiq.

He is playing a game and he is using your name with the claim YOU are more enlightened than me because YOU agree with his claims.

If you are happy for your name to be used like this then fine, but I would not be. He is using your name to boost his claim. I too agree with what you have put in your post, all of that is true, but I do not believe in SMs claims of red dwarfs approaching or only 144,000 of us being saved.

Im just happy we only have 2 months to wait to disprove this rather than 3 years.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

why dont you tell say NASA and they could get some one to seek it out?

Your on these boards and you believe in Nasa

[edit on 6-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

OK then if you dont like NASA , ANYBODY with a telescope, any society that has a powerful telescope. Im sure some on here would be happy to look for you. So you havent passed this on to any body with a telescope, if it were me Id have one pointed in this direction all the time and getting people to plot charts and stuff. Seems logical to me. Why dont you start a thread asking all members who are astronomers or who know one to look out for you? You could give them the dates and position and this would provide you with some real evidence, we could follow the thread for the next few months as the astronomers give updates.

I think this would be a very scientific and valid thread actually. So will you do this?

I used to have a telescope, well I still do but my son broke the eye piece holder so Im unable to help on this one.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There is something that needs to be said here. This story of the red dwarf is similar to many different catstrophes, but there are others with something like this, such as Miriam Delicado. I don't want to look in the sky towards the end of April and see anything in the sky. We have enough problems that need our attention (as if solving them is going to happen any time soon!) without this.
But as an experiencer I'm very aware of 3 distinct programs: our cabal/nazi/renegade one; a joint program between our cabal and et; and an et one.
People really do get messed up on these programs. The many I talk to all have thyroid problems, some slow, some fast, and my children, the youngest ones, all have learning disabilities because of it. Yet, they are experiencers, and at least 2 have clued me in to the fact that they are on a program as well.

To me, its more important to support an experiencer on a program than to debate a catastrophe which I hope to hell isn't actually going to manifest any time soon. If SM is lying outright, then in the end he's only going to hurt himself. I've thought of the reasons he could be put on a program of the first kind, to discredit experiencers, well its not a big case or anything. On any of the programs, a kind of test run?

When I go on threads with experiencers telling their stories I usually try and support them because there are complications and consequences for these people, and they need to know there are others who understand.

Nothing in this world is a guru for me, not in a religous way, nor in ufology. I've read some accounts that were a lifeline to me on another forum, simply because I connected to the person's anger, and distrust of what they were going through, and it helped perhaps discharge some of mine.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

There is something that needs to be said here. This story of the red dwarf is similar to many different catstrophes, but there are others with something like this, such as Miriam Delicado. I don't want to look in the sky towards the end of April and see anything in the sky. We have enough problems that need our attention (as if solving them is going to happen any time soon!) without this.

Hi mystiq,

I dont get what your saying here. Either there IS a red dwarf solar system coming our way in April or there is not. To accept some of SMs claims but not others does not make sense to me, are you saying you dont want to look incase you do see something and your fears are realized or that you just dont want to look because its not going to be there?

I too like to provide support for posters of alien experiences, and I have many posts to show this, but this is not like normal experiences is it? This is mass prediction on a mass scale, very different from a new contactee very unsure of whats happening to them, often scared and in desperate need for answers ...no this thread is very different from such said contacts.

SM still has not answered my question as to if its only his 3rd eye he sees these aliens in, has he actually physically seen them at all?

Also I await his answer on the scientific thread I think he should start on the in coming solar system.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
All along I've asked him to challenge them on the Red Star issue, its never been important to me. I know its what he's waiting for, and that he would like to get on with his life. No one wants the red star.

I accept, until revealed otherwise, by different indicators, that he is an experiencer on a program. Thats why I write on this thread. I always read very carefully what experiencers are being told and try to analyze their "program" from every angle, and see if I can shed any more light on the agendas and issues facing myself personally, and us (the human race and world). I also want to offer support to anyone going through this.

There are many things I never discuss online, that involve these kind of things, and worries about my children and the future, and the programs, and anger issues over many of them.
I write to those who have been on them first for questions, then to offer whatever support I can.

In the end, what I won't stand for, is involvement or using humans such as my children, for their agendas but without even the dignity of fully waking some of them up, and keeping them compartmentalized like mushrooms, in the dark, fed BS, but still useful, oh so useful.

edit to add: I don't believe anyone gets told "truth" by ets let alone cabal. I can't emphasize that one enough. Its all programs and protocol, and we are mushrooms!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

All along I've asked him to challenge them on the Red Star issue, its never been important to me. I know its what he's waiting for, and that he would like to get on with his life. No one wants the red star.

I accept, until revealed otherwise, by different indicators, that he is an experiencer on a program.

So your saying hes waiting for the red star and if it doesnt turn up he can get on with his life. I see truth in this, and that he may be on some programme as you say from who Im not sure but to say the red star is not important in your assessment of him seems odd. A massive red dwarf solar system predicted to come our way is told to ATS by a poster and its not important? If it is what hes waiting for more the reason to get some telescopes aimed at this area dont you think for his own sanity.

I hope this is not a way of getting out of it when it doesnt show up, that the programmers lied to him and how was he to know. Do pleiadeans lie? I would not have thought so.

Do you think hes just being used to promote someone elses agenda here?

Although I find it hard to believe what he says, I do truely believe HE believes it.

I do not think its as simple as "Oh the red star did not turn up, great I can get on with my life now"

Your post above almost reads as if you feel sorry for him, and that he is a victim in all this.

You say you accept all this until revealed otherwise that he is an experiencer on a programme. What would it take for you to see this isnt true, given that the red dwarf not appearing is not of importance to you? Im trying to work out in your eyes what would show none of this is true.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I never run too deeply with the message told, except to analyze it. I do draw anything pertinent, such as how barbaric our planet is and the changes we need to make out (I have a mission, a moneyless civilized world with psi development so leaders can disappear, and communities organize themselves equally, and high tech, because if this mission is just a reset button I'll personally be chasing every single one of them out of this solar system. They'd better duck and dodge!!). I understand some of the messages. If there's a dwarf star, my suspicious nature will tell me "they" are responsible somehow, sort of like Robert Mile's story.

I never run with the message as much as care to examine what the program is,
and try to advise them to understand that ets have the same protocol as our militia so don't trust them, that doesn't mean not talk to them if they show up.
Anyone would, but try and shake the truth out of them.

I'm more into supporting experiencers. If they're lying thats their problem not mine.

As an experiencer on a program, he's not responsible for whether this thing arrives in our skies, and I know all expereincers are victims. Make no mistake about that, and my support will always go out to them, no matter what program was dumped in their lap.

Do I think ets have integrity? Yes, but within the confines of what their militia allows them, truth doesn't always follow. Is it possible that my faith in some good guys existing that will help usurp the renegades who run this planet's power is misplaced and that they could simply be rearranging my feelings with their amazing psi ability?

Hmmm. probably.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Smokingman is entitled to express himself as we all are on these forums, as opinions are seperate and unique to us all; but playing to my ego is not what I see, for I have very little and have no need for one, or vanity, to me they are just different aspects of fear.

we are all one people. simple, yet not a true statement to many, for they see the difference in physical characteristics and attributes or belief systems; what I do not see are people being calm and objective, and all too quick to make assumptions based on little or no facts or preponderance of evidence.

it is your right to believe as you so choose, but I am at odds with your statements about your problems with guru's and in following your own self with this thread; that is a personal issue within you that you have to resolve and deal with, for it is your mind and thinking that allows you to be captivated and entrapped as you stated earlier, that cannot be laid on SM as trolling for followers.

just my opinion, of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm more into supporting experiencers. If they're lying thats their problem not mine.

You have to admit this "experiencer on a programme" is a very good get out clause. When things dont happen then its the fault of "them" "the programmers" who lied to individuals.

It is good that you offer support unconditionally and that if they are lying its not your problem...but what about all the other people who are bothered about when such tales are revieled as lies?

I offered unconditional support once to a so called life long abductee, hed practically been turned into an alien (apparently)as hed been taken that many times they were turning him into one of them....but guess what...he lied.

Im afraid now I always seek the more normal explanation in cases that are SO exstreme.

Your right our experiences do form our opinions in cases such as this and my past experiences are saying this is not a message from the Pleiadeans.

Your posts have made me see SM in a different light to view him more as a victim rather than a guru. I dont mean victim in the weak sense but a victim of this whole 2012 saga.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Smokingman is entitled to express himself as we all are on these forums, as opinions are seperate and unique to us all; but playing to my ego is not what I see, for I have very little and have no need for one, or vanity, to me they are just different aspects of fear.

no you must stop reading my posts as they are from your point of view. This issue is all about from HIS motives and aims.

He was trying to play to your ego, not that you wanted your ego fed.

You may have little ego, but the fact he mentioned your name along with his and that you were all so very much more enlightened , was HIM trying to play to your ego. HIM playing to yours do you get me? He raised you along with himself above others which is an attempt at playing to your ego, can you see? Whether you have ego or vanity is nothing to do with it, its how HE was trying to play at yours.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Actually, my posts all along have been bringing up protocol, with the meaning of programs behind it. This is my own personal journey in life as well, and although his contact is not like my memories, which have trauma and a mission all thrown in at once which annoys the heck out of me, expereincers are very much victims, very much so.

The things we write back and forth, and the things I've heard are heart breaking. So many mixed programs going on too! So much grey areas!
I stand by my support.

edit to add: I won't say these aren't pleiadians either. Nordics come in many shades of grey! Also, some that may rub some the wrong way, may actually have a very good protocol behind them, if we could ever truly be privy to such information in this lifetime. I just say, no matter if they are truly nordic/et or hybrid/et/cabal or something cabal/nazi concocted, you are on a program, possibly since childhood even, if you've been approached or abducted.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
yesterday I was at a diner in Kaiserslautern ( Germany) around 2pm having some lunch two well dressed business types men approached me both had American accents after joining my table uninvited they asked if I was ( They knew my full name)
I asked who they were they replied friends concern about my wellbeing.
I asked what they wanted...
They replied that it would be best for all if I stopped writing that NONSENSE on the internet ( I only post here)
Now having run across spooks in the early 1990s whilst working in some African countries these guys had the same smell.
Got home this morning and found that my safe at home a very complex one has been opened only I have the combination all the valubles and cash as well as some gold coins are intact the only thing missing is some notes I have made regarding some things I have not posted about yet as well as two small metal disk and a small blue crystal block both given to me by Orzeml which I have never told anyone about and kept it off the boards.
This afternoon I had to go to luxembourg place called Ettelbruck and because it has been snowing in those parts I decided to change cars and take my 4x4 (only I have the keys to it) as I got behind the steeringwheel and was about to reverse out my garage I notice that my rearview mirror had been moved out of position.
needless to say I took my sedan for the trip.
strange days are apond me.

Is this for real

It reads like a script

Germany

Well dressed Americans
Threats
Spooks in Africa
Breaks ins
Lost secret notes
Lost Gold coins
Alien metal discs
Strange cubes
Orzamel the alien

Switch locations

luxembourg
snow
4 x 4 tampered with
switch to sedan
quick get away

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Comrad "smokingman2006" it is good to know that you don't talk to yourself while being in your home alone, it is sad that your wife has left. If someone doesn't believe you, or believe in you, then it makes it hard to want to be around them. I know your position, it is a long hard road, full of bumps and other obstructions; but in the end, you and I both know we are sure of our destiny and what we must do; and what we are willing to sacrifice for the good of all others.

I must commend you on your unselfishness to share with all of us your situation. Hopefully your situation is one where you have been misguided, because if you have not been misguided you and I know what will occur, and it won't be good.

So.. you believe that the burnt out binary star called the "Destroyer" is on another return trip and will be seen in the northern sky at the end of April as a red glow. That would mean that you think the Church of Rome is pulling a fast one by putting a telescope at the South Pole to look for the return of Destroyer. They also have another telescope in Arizona now, probably pointed north, without anybody thinking about what it might be looking for.

You must have read the Kolbrin manuscript or some of the excerpts of transcriptions of the clay tablets from the Sumerians, of which many, possibly over a million have been discovered all over this earth stating that Destroyer returns approximately every 3600 years. So you have read the same things that I have read about Moses and about Noah; and we think similarly about them.

You know, either some people out there are really playing head games with you in a very dramatic fashion, or something is up. If people are messing around in the forest behind your house, you need to put up some low tech observation equipment to see from which way they are coming and going; if they are coming and going.

Some spools of green or black silk thread are very low tech, and are unobservable and hardly felt when someone breaks the thread out in the forest. I suggest you put colored silk thread matching your home interior colors, across your doorways to see if anyone is coming or going through your doorways of your home while you are gone. Pull the threads fairly tight, and tie them off; silk thread is very fine and hard to see, even if you are looking for it.

You might attach silk thread to your door knobs and windows to see where entry might occur; also around cheap objects that you know will break and will be hard for intruders to replace or repair quickly. For instance: tie one end of the string around a chair leg and another around a glass up high clear across some particular room, intruders will break the glass and you will notice they were there.

From what you have written, the intruders don't intend to do you harm, they do want alien objects, and want to see the aliens for themselves. If they would harm you, then they would not get to see any aliens, that is if aliens really are in contact with you.

ATS is a place where people can tell people stuff and it can be all fiction, or it can all be real and everyone thinks it is fiction. From our point of view, we don't want to look like a bunch of gullible suckers, so we tend to be cautious, sometimes overly cautious. I'm just proud of you for lasting as long as you have, and your coming across as someone who sincerely cares for others no matter how many stones that is thrown at him.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by smokingman2006

I know your position, it is a long hard road, full of bumps and other obstructions; but in the end, you and I both know we are sure of our destiny and what we must do; and what we are willing to sacrifice for the good of all others.

What exactly are you sacrificing for the good of all others here?
Sure of your destiny
Sure of what you must do
Long hard road

Come on get real

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Comrad "headlightone" some of us are unfortunately thrown off of the road that most people travel in life; my life is much different than any of yours and has been so for years.

Smokingman2006 has had his roadway of life changed, not by his wanting it to occur, but by others asking and showing him stuff, and it has taken him on an honorary course that he would not have otherwise traveled in his roadway of life; obviously if he was contacted, he was contacted because they trust in him because of what he has already done in life.

I think Smokingman2006 is a very good man, and no matter how much crap he takes from people, I believe that what he is doing, he is doing not for himself, but for all of us; and that is very commendable. I suspect that if he is telling the truth, that very few of you will even remember to thank him and tell him that you admire him for what he has done; that's the life of true hero.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Well I ask again

What exactly are you sacrificing for the good of all others here?

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join