It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hi All

to beamish I never said that we would all perish in 2012 all I ever said if you had read the thread carefuly is that even my friends can not predict exactly what the outcome will be when this mass completes it 3500 years orbit and pass close to earth in 2012 on all its other passings over time its always been disruptive to Earth.

because its to close for them to call one way or another they are preparing a plan B so to speak.

AS for your constant nagging about my limited english its not so limited in speach but you see I suffer from dyslexia I also left school to enter the workforce at 15 years of age so please give it a rest.

To Data and Mistiq I am working on a little more information in words at the moment and should post it sometimes tomorrow.
To all the rest thank you for your support.

one quick thing but many of you ask why with so many sighting is there so few contact between the Ets and ourselves having spent a full weeks with my contact late last year I asked this question and was told that there are over 1500 known to them, different races of aliens out there to most of thoses races we are as toxic to them as the spanish were to the incas and in some case they are toxic to us. only a few are able to support our planets condition or germs 9 races in all.
was explained that most races of advance aliens have conquered all disease and sickness on there home planet eons ago.
so a lot of sighting could be from aliens with a look but dont touch trend of mind.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

working on some more information for you over the weekend and yes those I need to reach will get reached, I am working on a piece I have coined Muppetery and the effects it is have on a great munber of our population it could be seen as the flip side of waking up.

peace and goodwishes to you

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi all, I just read this thread and have to say, I'm fascinated and interested in all the info here. I have always felt there were other beings and tend to believe that your story, smokingman, could be very genuine.

You dont come across as someone who is delusional or suffering from mass hysteria, as one annoying poster kept commenting on. You also seem humble at many times, which would suggest to me, that you arent making this up, as times it seems like you couldnt even believe it yourself..

I have always had a "bond" if you will, with the earth and the creatures here. More of the animal kingdom, than humans, if you will. I feel, crazy as it sounds, that I am part of it, and that I am here to protect them. So, I suppose I wouldnt be one of the ones leaving this earth, given also, that im 40+.

Im very interested in learning more about your friends from another world. I'd like to know how the earth will prevail, if at all through all the future events. I have a feeling that not all life will perish, but that there will be times when humans will be pushed beyond their limits. Maybe some of the Mad Max movies arent so far fetched, after all.

In closing, thank you for coming forward with your story and information. I believe there are some out there who it will touch, and they will know who they are. As for the non believers, that's fine, everyone is entitled to their beliefs. I think sometimes people bash that which they are afraid of, or feel left out of. Anger is fear turned inside out. Keep up the good work, I shall check back here frequently.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i understand they can tell you stuff in your head i think how they do that is a super tecknolgy wireless talaport ok its like this lets say i have a ipod right and the year is 2009 give it about 20 years and your ipod will be invisable some how we will have it in or heads im not sure its an idea

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What is of grave concern to my Alien friends is this great sleepiness that seem to be happening all over the world, people are operating on auto pilot and with little awareness of what is happening around them, every industry is effect by this, in England alone mistakes in hospital has risen by 60% in just one year. These glaze eyed individuals can be found everywhere and can normally be recognized
by them having no interest in the job they are doing as they get by everyday life fretting only about self serving needs.
I have named them Muppet as they seem not to use the brain they were given.

The source of this great dumbing down of a large portion of the human race is not clear nor is its final agenda

Some will say its our foods other a plot by the Greys or NWO still others will swear that its because we have poisoned our planet.

What is of grave concern to my pleiadian friends is why.

The muppets are already straining many of the government and private sectors such as financial systems by making moves that border on lunacy and this could all be heading to a total breakdown of the system before a thinning of the herds begins.

The Pleiadians believe that as we are approaching the time of our great inner awaking there are sinister sources at work trying to suppress us.

If you are finding harder and harder to focus on things lately then you are on the way of being muppetised you can fight back by drinking only source bottled water with no additives and preparing and eating only fresh products, give up the fast food chains and process foods.

Limit you television use and start thinking outside the box.

Believe nothing your government tells you and trust your senses
Peace and health to all

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You're ok, luv, you're right where you should be. Just enjoy life...its too short as it is

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I do agree..there are"muppets" as you call them..but not everyone is that way. Some are just who they are supposed to be right now. Some, just dont have the intellect..and its not their fault. It's breeding.

Yes, our governments have been doing things to us that should never have been done..its like cigarettes..its the only KNOWN product, that if used as directed..will kill 60% of it's users. Yes, they know this..and put even MORE chemicals in them to addict.

If things were how they should be..it would be like Star Trek..they dont have a monetary system, yet no one lacks for anything. You dont need money..you dont need health insurance..and no one starves..its a perfect world. It's how it should be here..we all take care of each other. Maybe we should all become hippies from the 60's because at least more ppl cared for each other.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
First off , my apologies to Beamish, I didn't mean to imply that you had said that Smokingman had 'issues' , so I'm sorry if it came out that way.
Second Smokingman I have read the last couple of your posts and some of it hit home.

I have already beat you to the punch, I have started avoiding processed foods , and 'diet' cans that have aspartme as well as anything else with aspartame in it including crisps [ potatoe chips for the US readers] , even going sofar as to cut out completely toothpaste with fluoride in.

I am trying not to be a 'muppet' [one of my favourite and most used words to date] but there is a lot of pressure to be one by TPTB . I don't watch TV anymore [ usually nothing interesting on but programs like pop idol and big brother sums up the mentality of the general public - - - Buh Buh , er whats a book again?] .

Glad to see your still posting mate and apologies if I have offended anyone, it wasn't my intention but its been a crazy week at home and at work [ I had on of my better friends at work lose her husband and its been despressing to say the least].
Hope to hear more SM and Beamish

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Greetings smokingman2006, et al;

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but repetition is mother of all sciences...

I'll quickly lay down in point form what comes to mind regarding this whole situation, regardless whether your are perpetrating a hoax or not.

1. You are preaching to the quire.

2. There is a huge divide among the sleepers and the awaken ones, with many many sleepers remaining in the World without any (or with slight) chance of ever awakening. The awaken ones are here, listening but you are not sharing with us anything we already don't know.

3. The docility will not change without an effort to suppress the influence of the opposing force, who are to make things worse stepping up the efforts to get even the awaken ones back to sleep.

4. There is no pure drinking water, fresh fruits and vegetables left to us anymore, most of it has already been contaminated and altered on molecular or atomic level. Those few people who still might have access to truly pure foods are a handful and therefore statistically insignificant.

5. We need the knowledge and/or the tools to cleanse the foods so that the sleepers can awake. Your alleged friends have both and could share them if they wanted to. Many of us are willing to spread that knowledge and utilize it to create the means/tools to rid the foods of contaminants, and teach others how to do it. Otherwise we are at the impasse because we do not have the necessary knowledge or the resources to achieve it on our own.

6. We need the knowledge and/or tools to become independent from the opposing force, and be able to teach the sleepers how to do the same. The hundredth monkey effect can happen but we have to have something to share first.

7. It absolutely makes no difference to us right now whether there is five or 500 species of ETs visiting the planet, where they come from or who's toxic to whom or whatever other reasons there might be, everybody has an agenda. Our agenda is pretty clear though - we are already in serious trouble and need assistance. Yet, they appear to be amused at our predicament to the point that they'll stick around and wait to see what happens next, but won't lend a hand because they do not want the responsibility. And that's the thing, nobody wants the responsibility (neither Terrans nor ETs) and everyone is waiting for someone else to do something...

8. If you have any, please give us the facts, skip the fairytale altogether.

Thanks!

[edit on 11-1-2009 by amigo]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I read that the sun had already engulfed the Earth, but we dont know it. Yes the sun already engulfed the Earth, but we dont know it. Are we dead? No, because we didnt know it happened so it didnt happen. A group of aliens constructed a hologram to replicate the normal sky and placed it around the Earth. So by us thinking and knowing that we are fine we didnt burn up and die. Infact the entire planet was saved because the consciousness of all Earth itself didnt know it happened. So it didnt happen. We are cocreators whether we know it or not.

What this means is that WE can save OURSELVS from ANYTHING! If you dont want to die in 2012 you dont have to. We have enormous power locked away within ourselvs. This is the power of our source. The power of awakening and realizing that your very consciousness is that of God himself. There is no way to use this power for evil because coruption can only exist in seperation from the source. These Aliens are only pittying our ignorence because in truth we dont need them. We could do anything on our own, but we choose to live in isolation and accept what is handed to us. The human race is just as beautiful and significant as any of these alien races. We just dont know it. Dont be ashamed of your ignorence. Just change. Discover the love that exists in all life and things. It is within you.

Thats what this 2012 # is all about! The world will end if we allow it to! It is our responsibility to trascend the bull# and to become this very world we seem so distant to. Its so easy. This information smokey is telling me informs me that the aliens obviously dont have much faith in the human race. I guess this change is too difficult for us to make even though its pretty damn simple. We are given a choice. Love or desire? Cake or death? lol choose wisely.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
All the 'Aliens' that are visiting Earth and contacting people seem , to me at least, just to be visiting us as if we're some sort of zoo.
How many times have you all gone to a zoo or animal park , stroked the animals, gasped as the dolphins did backflips , "awww'ed" at the cute little furry critters, and then say to yourself
" I wish there I was more I could do, it seems so cruel to keep them locked up like this".
And then just get in your car and go home?

To me it seems as if the aliens come down , look at the stupid animals (us) and then get on the craft and go home again, sure they'll say to some " aren't you nice, here's a implant" as if we're some sort of primate that deserves a peanut.
Like us when we go to the zoo, we say theres more we can do but we don't actually do anything, we don't help them out of their cage or if they're on the brink of extinction, we don't put all our time and effort to try and divert it, we just hope that someone else can do it while we sit and make soothing noises ( to ourselves at least).

The aliens ' if they truly care about us either as a species or as individuals need to realise that we aren't a zoo ( maybe because of their technology level we maybe be classed as lower lifeforms - the same we thnk of as animals on our planet), but we have the capacity to adapt and adapt quickly, IF given the right stimulas.

So far all I've seen of the aliens is second and third hand accounts of 'contacts', If they truly want us to evolve to become more aware of our environment or 'predicament' then maybe they should get off their backsides and actually do something , instead of contacting ( no offence to you Smokingman) the odd hick who is laughed at by the rest of us.

Maybe there isn't any real safe food or water for us to consume and as the previous poster has stated , maybe the aliens can give us some small technology to actually clear out the poisons we are forced to consume.
As for the previous poster who stated that the sun has 'swallowed' the Earth and we're all blissfully ignorant and because of that 'ignorance' the sun is held back and is stopped from burning us all to a cinder.

What purpose do the aliens have to see that we are held in limbo , we are not being 'allowed to evolve' to escape this and are being held against our will by TPTB because they are either scared of burning ( and in the intense corona of the sun would last about a second ( not enough to feel any pain) or scared of losing their powerbase and their control over us, The more that 'evolve' either spritually like the ET's want us to or physically enough to allow us off this planet.

Why cant SM's friends these 'Pleidians 9 sorry if I've spelled it wrong)' if they are so concerned about us, actually do something other than make 'soothing noises' , " you are not alone in the Universe " etc but instead all they seems to say " we love you but we can't do anything to help you" , why don't they just switch off the hologram and show us the futility of our predicament and let us go out in a blaze of glory, after all would you prolong the agony of a 'beloved' pet, just because you love it?.

Either let us go now, or actually do something, If you 'love us' like you say you do, but you can't interfere because of your laws or religeon then please stop visiting us as your only prolonging our agony or giving us a taste of what is outside our atmosphere but denying us the means or incentive to do it ourselves. And if there is NO WAY we can escape our fate, turn out the lights and let us go peacefully into the night and into the history of the stars.

We could love you too if you gave us a sign that your there and your willing to change for us as we are willing to change for you just as you keep asking us to, just because your more advanced technologically and or spiritually why hold us back ? We want to love you but why show love only one way? its self defeating in the end if one of us loves the other but it is not reciprocated.

Yes some will fear but with understanding we can help those and hold their hand to let them know they are not alone, so hold our hands as we step into the void. After all isn't the universe about Love and understanding?

[edit on 12/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

to beamish I never said that we would all perish in 2012 all I ever said if you had read the thread carefully

I have read this thread carefully. No, you indeed did not say that we would alldie, but you did say:

the calamity forcast is not set in concret the earth may survive it but our population would be greatly reduced at best we would number only slighty over 100 millions the exodes is insurance should the worst happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That, as far I can calculate given current population statistics, is 6.5 billion deaths. That’s pretty catastrophic for any species, isn’t it? You are basically saying that most of us are going to die “if” this “mass” affects earth in the same way it has in the past.

…even my friends can not predict exactly what the outcome will be when this mass completes it 3500 years orbit and pass close to earth in 2012 on all its other passings over time its always been disruptive to Earth.

If these “Pleidians” are so advanced, why can they not predict the path of something that has been circling our solar system for millennia?
Human scientists successfully predicted the demise of Shoemaker Levy 9 in 1994.
And didn’t you say your “contacts” can move planets? So why can they not alter the path of this “mass” that is threatening ours?
Why, if they are so benevolent and advanced, do they let it continually batter earth every 3,500 years?

Once again I’ll ask a question that you have refused to answer; do you think that your “predictions” could spark tragic consequences amongst certain individuals who are susceptible to reports in the media of impending doom? Where you state things like this:

in England alone mistakes in hospital has risen by 60% in just one year. These glaze eyed individuals can be found everywhere and can normally be recognized…by them having no interest in the job they are doing as they get by everyday life fretting only about self serving needs.

as proof of your “predictions”, there are alternative explanations for the same statistic which you do not quote (my emphasis):

Health officials point out that the higher figures are in fact due to improved reporting, but Liberal Democrat health spokesman Norman Lamb described most of these deaths as “avoidable and completely unacceptable. Along with very high standards in most hospitals, there are also areas of completely unacceptable practice. At the heart of this problem is weak management and indifferent political leadership.”

www.pharmatimes.com...

AS for your constant nagging about my limited english its not so limited in speach but you see I suffer from dyslexia I also left school to enter the workforce at 15 years of age so please give it a rest.

You say “nagging”, I say questioning.

Here, I’ll be boring and quote the disclaimer at the head of this page (my emphasis):

The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

And I am not criticizing your English. I am, as I’ve said in several other posts, questioning the logic and methodology of your “contacts” when they permit you to spread their word in a manner that you find difficult.
You are dyslexic, and am posting on a written forum in a foreign language; they are admirable feats, but lead me to another question I have asked you countless times before; do you also post on French language forums? Why do you constantly ignore this simple inquiry?

You dont come across as someone who is delusional or suffering from mass hysteria, as one annoying poster kept commenting on.

I take this to mean me.

Annoying?

As in I won’t just back off and ignore points of debate that I not only find intensely interesting, but that are also elements of subjects I joined this board to discuss? With respect, how dare you call me annoying! Aren’t we here to deny ignorance? That’s what I’m here for. Yet you, and others, are simply falling in line behind completely unverified claims just because they fit your own paradigm. Where’s the wisdom you were born with? You say this:

I have always felt there were other beings and tend to believe that your story, smokingman, could be very genuine.

Why?

I’ll tell you why you said this; because smokingman2006 is (re)stating already established conspiracy ideas and concepts as having been revealed to him personally. And because of the previously determined familiarity of these subjects, his proclamations, combined with the powerful association of “alien” messengers, instill a feeling of importance to the thread.

Well, not to all of us they don’t.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Well said, amigo.

However, pointing out the flaws in the plot, or even alternative scenarios for the "Pleidian (Partial) Rescue Plan" that will actually aid us, will fall on deaf ears.
It really doesn't matter if we indicate these errors till we're blue in the face as, as you said, some of us are singing from a different song sheet.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Beamish
I will try to answer all your latest questions but be warn I have the flu so my English could be worst than normal (grin)

This mass heading our way is a brown dwarf as stated before it has in its tow one planet and several moons the planet is the home of a very advance race called the Annunakis there are treaties in place that forbids other races to tamper in natural events. Unless its an all life extinction event

Do I personally think this is right? No

The Pleidians don't measure life as we do since their entire belief is based on life and death renewable

life at creation in current souls or split souls.

But they do treasure a species like us humans and will insure it continues in a smaller number there are even some amongst the pleidians who believe that such a high number of energy souls (for a better word)
returning to creation at once from such a catastrophe could be very positive to the forces of creation.

This is still a little complex for me to understand completely as well.

Your question asking me how I feel if certain people freak out reading my posting and how I feel about it.

My answer is I believe we are all on a predestine mission and since this body and life is only a vessel
to get you past this leg of the journey there is nothing for me to worry about.

The hospital stats was just thrown in to made a point, let me give you some Muppet experience of mine over the last few days.

Firstly my mother has been ill for the last few years with heart problem she has been seeing the same cardiologist for 5 years last week her breathing got so bad that I rang him and asked why she was not
getting any better ( his answer was its all in her head)
I got her to go to another cardiologist ,result she need two valves changed and 3 by- pass done in the next two weeks.
Muppet

last week I go pick up some dry cleaning the bill is Euros 9.50 I give the woman a10.00 euro bill she uses the desk top calculator to work out my change.
Muppet
3 guys comes to fix the Internet at my house last week and once his gone the phone are not working he disconnected them I found out later
Muppet

I could list another 5 just in the last few days.

No I have not posted on any French forum or any other forum full stop.

You could be right about something I like animal better than most people I have met in my life its sad I know but true

Peace and goodwill

[edit on 12-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

This mass heading our way is a brown dwarf as stated before it has in its tow one planet and several moons the planet is the home of a very advance race called the Annunakis there are treaties in place that forbids other races to tamper in natural events. Unless its an all life extinction event

Do I personally think this is right? No

The Pleidians don't measure life as we do since their entire belief is based on life and death renewable

Surely if this mass 'approaching' the Earth is a brown dwarf ( with planet and moons) and is inhabited by the Annus, surely this event would lead to environmental issues on their world as well as ours?
Or have they developed a way to counteract any imbalance, and if thats the case surely its a bit selfish of them seeing as they 'know' we are here as well.

But do they Annu's know enough about us to care seeing as they are supposedly advanced. or maybe the Pleidians aren't as advanced as the Annu's and don't want to risk a confrontation with them?

I don't think, given our capacity to reason, any treaties signed by anyone would say , "non intereferrence only , unless it is an extinction level event" , would actually mean " non intereferrence only but the inhabitants the treaty means can suffer catastophic losses, unless it is extinction level in which case intereference is aceptable."?

What kind of advanced being either culturally or spiritualy would allow mass death, injuries, and associated disasters if they can put into place some sort of contingency plan to help the afflicted?

We're not as advanced? but we can still warn people to get out of an area if we know there is going to be a severe storm/ natural disaster/ war, it's then their choice should they remain in the area.

We on this world have no way off until the danger is past, but we can and have to accept huge losses just because someone who has no reason to call this world home wont /cant help us.

Like my previous post says why show someone feelings if they refuse to show feelings for us?

I'm probably gonna get flamed or moaned at, for this comment, Yes I would love to meet an alien or UFO crew but if they just show up and expect us to see them as Gods, then above all Gods are supposed to have Compassion , and so far I haven't seen any.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Data
The Annunakis are slave master they only care about gold as they need this to operate their ships, planet and themselve in the form of monatomic powder.

They have many other such mining planets.
We once thought of them as Gods

Some even say they help us become what we are thru DNA changes.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Some even say they help us become what we are thru DNA changes.

Can you ask it to your friends instead speculating?

So, we'll know in April that this thing, this 'mass', will be visible without any doubt?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi smokingman2006,

First of all, we'll assume that everything we are talking about is true and substantiated in some way.

There must be treaties defining planet "occupancy", something that says: if X number of inhabitants of a world scream "HELP US" then the "council of worlds" steps in, or whatever. How many screams does it really take? Personally, I think even one should be enough, if life is valued and allowed to exist...

We are here, occupying Terra and someone else (who, as we are being told apparently claims ownership over us and land lordship over our planet) is coming from someplace else extra-Sol. Then by simple logic of Common Law (Law of the Land, tradition/cultural law, etc), people who are already living here take precedence over the visitors, in a land (planetary) claim, no?

I do not remember recognizing any off-world dignitary (ie. Governor General?) as a placeholder of "her royal reptilian majesty"
, or whatever social structure Annunaki have, to be a representative on Terra or maintainer of planetary claim. For all intents and purposes this is my home not theirs, my race has been living here for an extended period of time.

If they (Annunaki) were living here, or had stayed long enough, it could've been their home as well. But coming here every now and then to scoop up some resources and separate "weed from chaff" is not a land claim whatsoever.

I do not wish to see anyone or anything on this planet perish, friend or foe. Therefore, since we have been informed by your "alleged" friends that we are under a threat of severe loss of life, I, as one of many, who live on Terra and have no means of protection from squatters or destruction, respectfully request assistance of any extra-Sol civilization present in the Sol, including your "alleged" friends.

Please pass the message on and tell me of their reply...

life at creation in current souls or split souls.
But they do treasure a species like us humans and will insure it continues in a smaller number there are even some amongst the pleidians who believe that such a high number of energy souls (for a better word)
returning to creation at once from such a catastrophe could be very positive to the forces of creation.

Let's not forget for a moment who's visiting and who's a host. They came here and so they really need to give an honest effort of respecting *our* values, no matter how undeveloped and primitive we might be. After all those of us who recognize their existence are willing to welcome them as guests and let them stay for as long as they like, and respect their values. It's just one of those things that I think everyone must have built into them, you know, the instinct of "feeling right about something"?

So turns out some us here believe that nobody should have to perish if they don't have to. And they don't really have to, knowing there's so many guests around watching idly but unwilling to step in.

I'll be bluntly honest now (because I can - I'm talking about my own)...from my understanding of the Universal Law, very few if any at all, from my planet would return to the Universal Source, if human life is to perish on due to any war, famine, cataclysm, or catastrophe. My fellow Terrans are so detached from the Oneness that if something (physical death) interrupted their lives, souls would have to be recycled and put on another planet to continue the karmic cleansing.

This so- called positive outcome that some of your "alleged" friends see, sounds to me more as dark humour than a good thing to happen. Perhaps they don't know us that well after all, if they think that so many deaths would result in an overwhelming return of souls to the Source. If anything, it would thwart the very reason all these souls are sent here at the first place (so that the Creation could experience itself through infinite number of possibilities).

Firstly my mother has been ill for the last few years with heart problem she has been seeing the same cardiologist for 5 years last week her breathing got so bad that I rang him and asked why she was not
getting any better ( his answer was its all in her head)
I got her to go to another cardiologist ,result she need two valves changed and 3 by- pass done in the next two weeks.
Muppet

Can't blame the doctor(s) alone for that, should've looked for a second (and third) opinion. Further more, putting all your faith in the doctors was a mistake, too. They know little less than your mother about her state of being. No wonder the doctor said it was all in her head (was probably doctor's moment of weakness admitting he's got no clue). Blindly believing the doctor's words as if it was a Gospel was the biggest downfall, no matter what he said. The mind will create things even if they are not there under influence of one's belief system...

last week I go pick up some dry cleaning the bill is Euros 9.50 I give the woman a10.00 euro bill she uses the desk top calculator to work out my change.
Muppet

So instead of you helping her out with the math you decided to pass on a judgment about her. Maybe she is not as good at math but is an excellent motivational speaker, artist, healer, cook, caring and loving mother, etc. Rest assured, "what goes around comes around" and you will get a rebound of that.

No this is not amigo's law, just the way Universe appears to work, what you put out you get back.

guys comes to fix the Internet at my house last week and once his gone the phone are not working he disconnected them I found out later
Muppet

...and you were shoveling snow outside while he was fixing your Net? You don't hang around when repair people visit? I like to watch what they do, making sure everything is in order, just have a plain conversation, or learn by shadowing them.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
In April, my entire family had a wake up call from the visitors that I had dealt with since childhood. Up until, everything was kept separate and I didn't add obvious things up. But its as if they wanted to wake me up, not enough to not feel like a mushroom still, kept in the dark and fed....! But waking up and regaining some memories. That siting was initiated inside with a psi contact directly answering my thoughts. Then I went outside and we all witnessed the craft silently hovering above the trees for about 5 minutes. This means, that our visitors read all data on in the surrounding area, and record all thoughts from their crafts. Its a bit invasive, but that taught me something.

We can all sit out under the stars each night and ask for help in our minds. Every one of us is heard. Its that simple. And we should. I often, claim galactic and intergalactic laws that may pertain to our situation, in particular the most fundamental right, the right to know fully what our rights are, and what laws pertain to those rights. This would wake a lot up now wouldn't it. Don't wait for Smokingman's contacts to say yes or no to and idea. This isn't a one way street, where they can treat us like mushrooms yet harvest as they see fit. Just ask.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You dont come across as someone who is delusional or suffering from mass hysteria, as one annoying poster kept commenting on.

I take this to mean me.

Annoying?

As in I won’t just back off and ignore points of debate that I not only find intensely interesting, but that are also elements of subjects I joined this board to discuss? With respect, how dare you call me annoying! Aren’t we here to deny ignorance? That’s what I’m here for. Yet you, and others, are simply falling in line behind completely unverified claims just because they fit your own paradigm. Where’s the wisdom you were born with? You say this:

I have always felt there were other beings and tend to believe that your story, smokingman, could be very genuine.

Why?

I’ll tell you why you said this; because smokingman2006 is (re)stating already established conspiracy ideas and concepts as having been revealed to him personally. And because of the previously determined familiarity of these subjects, his proclamations, combined with the powerful association of “alien” messengers, instill a feeling of importance to the thread.

Well, not to all of us they don’t.

G'day Beamish,

Actually, I didnt have you in mind when I said a poster on here was annoying. It gave me a giggle when you thought I meant you. But, maybe you feel you are being annoying?
To be honest, your posts here were so long, that I didnt read most of them, but skimmed them.

The reason I said that Smokingman's story could be genuine, is first of all,
because of his humbleness. It has nothing to do with the reasons you stated, and frankly, those never crossed my mind.
I, myself, want to believe there are other beings out there. Most stories I hear, could very well be believable, some are pretty wacked. But Smokingman, seems to be a very intelligent person, not some kid playing Wii and living in his mom's basement. He has traveled the world, according to him, and is well educated in many subjects.
Im not saying his story is true, I'd love for it to be. I'm also not calling him a liar or a fraud. Im not his judge and jury. I'd give anything for it to be found that we are indeed visited by another race, of, well I dont like the word "alien", but family from another planet. Our planet DOES indeed need help. Why we can't help ourselves? Come to Missouri and meet my neighbors, and you'll know why. They are little more than a subspecies, themselves. Sad to say, and I dont mean to sound cruel, but there might be one brain cell among the entire family.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join