It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Do I get my proof now? I've waited an awfully long time.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Ah, the approaching mass…

Could it be this, from April of last year?:

Astronomers have found a mysterious clan of icy objects in the outer solar system, which look much younger than their years.

www.thaindian.com...

Or this, from 2005?:

In a spectacular kick-off to its first season of prime ring viewing, which began last month, the Cassini spacecraft has confirmed earlier suspicions of an unseen moon hidden in a gap in Saturn's outer A ring.In a spectacular kick-off to its first season of prime ring viewing, which began last month, the Cassini spacecraft has confirmed earlier suspicions of an unseen moon hidden in a gap in Saturn's outer A ring.

www.nasa.gov...

Or these, from 2004?:

Several Kuiper Belt objects have been discovered recently including 1992 QB1 and 1993 SC (above). They appear to be small icy bodies similar to Pluto and Triton (but mostly smaller). There are more than 800 known trans-Neptunian objects (as of early 2004);

www.nineplanets.org...

Or these, dated 2000?:

An international team of eight "satellite hunters," astronomers who pluck tiny specks of light out of the distant solar system, has discovered four new outer moons of Saturn orbiting at least 15 million kilometers (more than 9 million miles) from the surface of the giant planet.

www.news.cornell.edu...

New space objects are being discovered on a constant basis. They are nothing new.

However, their passage has been utilized as a tool to manipulate the weak minded by the deranged, also:

Hale-Bopp was discovered on July 23, 1995 at a great distance from the Sun, raising expectations that the comet would brighten considerably by the time it passed close to Earth. Although predicting the brightness of comets with any degree of accuracy is very difficult, Hale-Bopp met or exceeded most predictions when it passed perihelion on April 1, 1997. The comet was dubbed the Great Comet of 1997.

Tragically, due to the disturbed beliefs of certain individuals, this solar spectacular ended terribly:

The passage of Hale-Bopp was notable also for inciting a degree of comet-related panic not seen for decades. Rumours that an alien spacecraft was following the comet gained remarkable currency, and inspired a mass suicide among followers of the Heaven's Gate cult.

Heaven's Gate members believed that the planet Earth was about to be recycled (wiped clean, refurbished and rejuvenated), and that the only chance to survive was to leave it immediately. While the group was formally against suicide, they defined "suicide" in their own context to mean "to turn against the Next Level when it is being offered",[3] and believed that their "human" bodies were only vessels meant to help them on their journey.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, whilst I am not suggesting, in any way, shape or form, that you are insinuating your approaching “mass” may have a similar agenda as Marshall Applegate did Hale-Bopp’s alleged “following space ship”, do you not agree that such doom mongering can and does have a strong adverse effect on certain members of society?

Have you considered the possible disastrous outcome of such prophesying?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome back Smokingman, anyways hope you all had a great Christmas ( I didn't , I have the in-laws staying), and I hope all have a great 2009.

Anyway back to the plot, I hope there is more to come from all of you regarding this thread, as I have enjoyed reading it and all the various comments ,both good, bad and indifferent and I would like to see it continue.
I ,like Beamish, would like some sort of 'proof' or evidence in any form , but with todays technology any item can be produced in photograph form, photoshopped etc. Any kind of proof can be disclaimed by many if it even looks fuzzy. No amount of words can persuade people it is the genuine article, no amount of pictures can persuade those its genuine either.

What kind of proof do people want ?
I can only offer my opinion as to what but even then I can say it's not real.

The only way I can say for I have real proof is to meet a real Alien, ( which I still want) , but its never going to happen.

This 'mass' has me replying today, yes Beamish, there are various types or stellar material we can't see with our own eyes and we have to rely on those with the equipment to see it , telescopes and all that, and there are an infinite number of objects we can't see, even the ones in orbit , all the old satelites and rockets stages and toolbags.
Beamish , your reply earlier is one I can say that I'm pleased to see about all the othe masses that we have been 'worried' about so thank you for it.
Smokingman, I still have you listed as 'friend' even though you have not given us anymore information you said you were going to give us when you were ready, and we would like to know when that is?

Yes the world is in a terrible state and has been going downhill for a longtime now, we have all noticed it, It will get worse not matter how much the Governments give to failing businesses or tell us " it's going to be ok". even I could tell you all that, and I'm not the slightest financially savvy (even though I work for a bank).

There is so much despair in the world at present, so much hope is being lost, there isn't any hope being given out, and basically thats all we here on ATS are after, we come here , we hear the stories about ET's , UFO's contacts etc and we are given a little hope back, but its never enough as there is more lost than recieved. We all need some sort of evidence for lack of a better term to hear that there is more than the current cycle of hate, war , greed as we really can't deal with anymore . We are asking anyone who posts a story about contact, tell us the truth and tell us the details, you have given some details , but is it the truth?

I hope you don't get the wrong end on what I'm trying to say , you will still be a friend to me here as I enjoy your posts and those of others, but as I have stated to others that have claimed contact, please tell us all, don't dangle a carrot and expect us to follow, sooner or later that carrot will rot and we'll get bored of following the string.

I just wish that people wouldn't hoax or claim something that has't happened to them just for attention or for public consumption because the public is crying out for something more than what they have already.
Please say your not hoaxing Smokingman.
When people start to doubt , any other story is then taken with a pinch of salt , like the little boy who cried wolf, the next time someone comes on who has genuine contact is not going to be believed.

I really should stop going to the pub for lunch, I tend to waffle when I've had a drink....

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic indeed. I don't know to believe this or not....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Dear reader

First let me state this thread is not a hoax and should not be treated as such.

Its either all true or I live in a world of madness and am totaly insane.

I have much more that need to be told on this thread but some of the things are so far out there that it has been hard to write them on this thread.

we humans are but a drop in the ocean compare to what is out there in understanding and true wisdom

our understanding of our universe is only a single grain of sand yet we feel we are worthy or equal to any other being.

we have free will yet most choose to follow blindly like robots.

my inner eye has been opened by my friends and I see things that greatly sadden me.
the question you should ask is not why are they willing to save so little of us if the worst happens but are any of us really worth saving to spread our hate , greed and distructive ways in near perfect off worlds.
we stomp on are own kind is it a wonder the ETS tip toe around us wary?
peace and happiness

[edit on 9-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

First let me state this thread is not a hoax and should not be treated as such.

As you have chosen to put your message out in the public domain, consider whatever you post as being presented to a jury of sorts. Therefore, we will be the judge as to whether this thread is a hoax or not, as you still refuse to present anything that is not already public knowledge, or that can substantiate your claims.

…… (as they say in Manga).

I have much more that need to be told on this thread but some of the things are so far out there that it has been hard to write them on this thread.

Really? How much more than the hundred plus subjects you’ve already included so far? I refer to the above comment: let us be the judge.

we humans are but a drop in the ocean compare to what is out there in understanding and true wisdom…our understanding of our universe is only a single grain of sand yet we feel we are worthy or equal to any other being.

Waffle. With respect. There is nothing in those few lines that sounds remotely as if it has come from enlightened, “Pleidian” wisdom. Again, it is simply reiterating themes human philosophers have been pondering on for centuries. Where are the challenging concepts?

we have free will yet most choose to follow blindly like robots.

Oh, really? As in those who unquestioningly believe you? Where’s their free will? You stated quite categorically that this thread is not a hoax, therefore implying strongly that everything you say is true. How, therefore, are we supposed to exercise any independence of thought if you are telling us everything is going to go to hell in a hand cart, with only a few “chosen ones” being saved by a apparently selective saviour?

And if that’s the case, what’s the point even reading this thread anymore?

Can you please answer the questions I posed in the above post? Or Datawraith’s? Or anyone else’s who does not believe you?

And what about the “glass skulls” and the “dragons”?

And where’s my proof you told me to wait for?

my inner eye has been opened by my friends and I see things that greatly sadden me.

My inner alarm went off ages ago, and I truly am saddened by what I read.

Please read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

First of, welcome back to the thread Smokingman, think we've all missed your insights over the last few days/weeks..
Now back to the plot, if the ET's want to help us , surely they can do one of a number of things to 'enlighten' us to our predicament?

Firstly if they truly want to help us as a race, can't they appear in whatever form they take, visit the Earth and actually say to us " you are being lied to by your Governments, we offered our help in the past but they were too afraid, we understand and still wish to help".

In any encounter I'm sure that some people will either frighten easily and either fight or commit suicide. But if they did it in such a way as to cause as little 'collateral damage' as possible the majority of the public would appreciate it.

Another way would be to do flyby's as they are doing but increase the awareness of the public by making more appearances , then when the world says " there's too many to be ignored, Government people , can you explain it or cover it up now?"
This way there will be too much coverage on the media and net to simply pass off as chinese lanterns/ swamp gas from Uranus? ( had to edit youranus then!!).
Then approach the people.

If we definate contact that couldn't be played down then people will believe and want to change their attitudes to each other, especially when they know that they have been lied to , and told to appreciate the 'finer things in life like cash and cars.

The Governments of the world would have to understand that the people cant be controlled anymore , we as a race would evolve as we should have done by now, either in physical form or spiritual capacity.
As for the ET's themselves , it seems to me that they themselves are struggling with each other and the various races that inhabit the universe seem to be competing over the Earth as if it's some child's toy?
If the stories are true then there is a power struggle out in the cosmos , and shouldn't they sort themselves out first before trying to sort out the issues on this Planet?

I for one, as well you know Smokingman, would love to meet an alien but with so many tales about what they want from us, what they can do to us etc, do we actually want to meet them?

Even though your contacts have been a pleasant experience for you, I'm still on the fence until I meet one, Surely if the 'good' Aliens want to make us aware / evolve surely they should be trying to meet as many people as they could?.
There are too few contacts to make any kind of lasting difference, to few meetings means it's easier for the rest of humanity to laugh it off and call the contactee's 'nutjob's .

All I can say about myself is , and speaking from the heart and soul, If an alien were to contact me I would spread the word, I'm not worried about money, I even told the wife a few days ago " money's immaterial" when she was complaining about payng the bill's.
I work in a bank and only see money as an inconvenience , a hinderence to my enlightnment, a distraction. We are told to want, and we are not allowed to find out what we need.
I have got so desparate to 'change' from my old ways of wanting TV's , cash, cars etc, that I have stopped eating anything with Aspartme , or even using fluoride toothpaste ( as it blocks the pineal gland - which is what allows you to 'experience a different way) apparently .
I'm not learning fast enough for what I want to, I have tried Bineural soundtracks to improve my mind, as well as reading more books but I'm still having trouble adjusting to the changes I'm after.

What are the ET's after when choosing a contactee? I've tried calling out with my mind as you know but still haven't a reply LOL.

I want to not only change myself to make me a better person but I also feel a strong need to help the World ,But there's very little one voice can do in the dark. There have been times I've despaired for the world too much and even thought about ending it all, but I decided against it as there's too much to be done. ( don't feel sad or make statements EVERYBODY thinks about it at some stage in their life).

So keep up with the contacts Smokingman , if you meet them again U2U me straight away or better yet tell them to come over to me and I can help them better us. U2U me if they are interested in meeting or can give me advice on what they're looking for and I'll give you my details....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I just don't get it. If the aliens have something to tell us why would they travel all that distance to pick out a couple of people that have no way of communicating their message in a believable way to enough people to make a difference. If they have the ability to come here they have the ability to communicate with us on a much larger scale. Why don't they just walk into a news studio or broadcast from their ship. If they really want to help us and they know that our government is corrupt then they are going about it all wrong. I can assure you with all that we think we know about aliens, the universe and the galaxy they are going to have to do some serious PR work to get the majority of the Earthlings to go freely on those ships unless the earth is being disintegrated under their feet. I don't know why people would say they have been contacted if they haven't but then why do people do half the things they do. I am just saying that one of these contactees should help the alien beings out. There have been too many bogus contactee stories for anyone to take a new one seriously. If they are really trying to communicate they are going to have to change their approach.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree completely with your gripe:

I just don't get it. If the aliens have something to tell us why would they travel all that distance to pick out a couple of people that have no way of communicating their message in a believable way to enough people to make a difference.

This is a point I have long argued on this, and other threads; why choose a poor communicator? I’ve said it before, and I’ll reiterate it here; if this thread is an account of real contact, then I would seriously question the logic behind “their” reasoning and judgment. We have had some attempt at explanation as to why smokingman2006 was chosen, something feeble about genetic similarity, or was it relationship, to his “Pleidian” contact “Amizarac”. Whatever it was, it did not guarantee him a place on the “ships” that are coming to rescue the chosen few. So much for family ties.

I have also asked, more than once, if the same “message” has been relayed on any French speaking conspiracy site, thus negating the language barrier. As yet, I have received no response (but my guess is that ATS is the perfect sounding board, not to mention the biggest, for naughty little hoaxers).

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Datawraith, thank you for voicing several points of straightforward, but inherently human common sense. Please do not expect equally clear-cut answers.

There is an important word in that above sentence, one whose meaning has escaped our original poster; human.

In attempting to relate a mix of already recognized knowledge and attractive fantasy (with, in my opinion, limited understanding of the consequences that were bound to ensue) smokingman2006 is attempting to distance himself from us, the normal, questioning populace. For what reason this has happened, I do not know, but can only speculate that it might relate to a trauma of some kind that was real and damaging, as opposed to extraordinary and imaginary.

This self-perpetuating system of empowerment accelerates in its enormity in direct relation to the amount of positive responses received. The more who believe, the better the feeling of achievement. And many who seek to enlighten others in this obscure though distressing way often begin to have faith in their own illusion, as might have happened here.
I cannot tell if this amateur analysis of his psychological profile is correct, in that he is suffering from delusions of grandeur:

a person suffering from delusions of grandeur would stubbornly entertain patently false, generally fantastic and often highly complex ideas of his/her own importance, often with a supernatural or science-fictional bent.

en.wikipedia.org...

But if it isn’t then we could simply be dealing with a vindictive attention seeker.

Either way, getting answers to questions he deems awkward is about as likely as us getting the much requested UFO fly-by’s to prove his genuineness.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Both Smokingman and Beamish are listed as my friends so all I can say is Beamish , try not to say someone has a 'mental instability' or is after some attention without seeing a person's medical or phsycological profile first ,and on the other hand Smokingman , you have to prove to everyone that your not mad or making it up...

No offence meant to both or all. but thats me being awkward and coming back from the pub after a couple of pints...

It's going to be difficult for all to prove or disprove, but if anyone would like to see me sitting on the fence I'll gladlly take a photo and post it....

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

its all true, we live in a world of madness and we are all insane

good to have you back.

what have happend for you. more travling? what kind of procces did you go trough for opening your inner eye?
iam still intrested in your experience and appreciate your answers.

@DataWraith: after my debat with beamish i have come to that conclusion that IF it is as smokingman describe i belive the ET are waiting for us. and not the other way around. if it is like this, they will only contact the humans how can understand the rest of the info (that we are not alone).

@bemaish: too call him crazy isnt nice. you are in the grey area and this is the place for a thread like this

oh happy new year everybody

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by putiplot

its all true, we live in a world of madness and we are all insane

good to have you back.
what have happend for you. more travling? what kind of procces did you go trough for opening your inner eye?
iam still intrested in your experience and appreciate your answers.
@DataWraith: after my debat with beamish i have come to that conclusion that IF it is as smokingman describe i belive the ET are waiting for us. and not the other way around. if it is like this, they will only contact the humans how can understand the rest of the info (that we are not alone).
@bemaish: too call him crazy isnt nice. you are in the grey area and this is the place for a thread like this

oh happy new year everybody

If the ET's ARE waiting for us, Like if YOU were waiting for a friend and they were , wouldn't you ring them up to find out where they are?
Surely the ET's can hussle us along a bit quicker , otherwise they're wasting their time waiting for us, as TPTB will NOT allow us to 'mature' or become enlightened.
Can you say Aspartme and Fluoride as well as all the poisons we're fed ona daily basis that restrict our intellectual capacity to what is should be.
After all we've just spent 2 million years getting to the physical pinnacle (for this Planet anyway), and spent the last 10 thousand years getting to a technological stage where we can actually step onto the doorstep of space exploration, but we're not allowed to go any further by TPTB.
WHY? Because it's all about control and if we ever spiritually 'mature' or awaken , then TPTB lose all control over us, and thats what they're afraid of.
And in all that time look at the history of mankind, In the primative stages , we had shamanism and a respect for the environment , we had strong backs and had to work for the betterment of the community, then a few thousand years later look at us, we treat this world and the people on it with contempt and derision so much so that we are all becoming fat and lazy, we wnt a quick fix and are no longer prepared to work for the betterment of the community , we work only for the betterment of the self which is self defeating in the end.

So why not ask the ET's for at least a little guidance, surely if they want whats best for us they can throw a few pointers as to which way to go, or at least those who ask for guidance shouldn't be ignored.
You wouldn't give someone who's asking the way to somewhere, the wrong directions to an area you knew was lifethreatening would you?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

If you read my post carefully, I do not say smokingman2006 is suffering under a psychosis. What I have suggested, and bearing in mind it is not impossible, is that this might be an explanation.

Delusions do lead to flights of fanatsy.

I also suggested that he could be a hoaxer, which you did not comment on?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

oh, again i explained bad... sorry

you cannot take your kid for a walk if he have not learned how to walk. if that make sense.

here is what i tought: if we human live in a universe full of life, why have we not been contacted?
could it be that it would not help us, is it because they are afraid of us or are we simply not ready for it?

if it was that it would not help us: look at the technology we already have, it have not helped us a bit with the problems we always are fighting (starvation, war, greed etc.) so what if their tech would just make those problems bigger?

are they afraid of us: I would cerntely be afraid if humans had the tech so we could explore space. its like finding amercia one more time in a HUGE scale.

are we not ready: i belive we are not ready for this kind of contact, well some of us are. but if you look at all the humans, we are deffently not ready. the main topic in the news are still war, murder, britney cut her hair and who won big brother and now over to sport. we live in a fantasy world.

well this is my pocket philosophy, dont know if its true.

so to answer your question if i would call that friend is simple, he dont know how to use a phone

ps: sorry for the bad english

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for responding again. I have been wishing you could share more of your information, and understand that it takes nerves of steel to even post when there is always a constant campaign in place to shut off this kind of knowledge. I have known from the beginning your experience was real, and I didn't pick up on a crazy guy, lol. Someone, I can't remember who, posted on another thread that he had wanted proof and asked for a sighting in connection with this thread, and he got one, his first sighting in his life that evening.
Others on this thread have also experienced something. Some of us don't have the nerves of steel to share too much.

If you can find a way to organize your experience and message and send links to it some time. I received a message that was so attuned with some of what you have said, much of it had to do with our diet, our consciousness. The magnetized blenders were mentioned in this, and the raw food diet. My thyroid condition was brought up and the need for high quality proteins. This was during a period where I'd begun to listen to frequencies such as the Solfeggio and Schumann, that a friend had sent me. All of these things were critical in waking up out of the mind control that the masses endure. That this movement to wake others up had to have a very health conscious approach and be as positive as possible. Its as though all the different angles are being covered. Those searching for political answers, stumble upon alternative news and nwo, those searching for spiritual answers, stumble upon information too in their searches, those searching for health answers, also. The bad net is all around us, but there is another kind of net there as well, countering it. Probably my words mangled the whole thing here, lol.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello everybody. I don't know if anyone noticed this kind of prediction that smokingman apparently did 2 months ago:

While over 90 percent of the population is ducking for cover and trying to find a way to maintain their current standard of life, the dark forces will continue to throw one stick after another into the wheel of everyday life, by years end or early into the new year a new war will have begun, but then most will be far too busy with survival to even understand the real plan.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by putiplot

Still it is not formulating for me. They have obviously stopped just waiting. There are people that are claiming to have had contact. Since I was not there I can not say if this is true or not. I am just saying that the way they make contact makes no logical sense. If you wanted to warn a city that the damn is going to break you wouldn’t grab a kid on the street and say spread the word a flood is coming. You would get to a phone if no phone was available you would start screaming at the top of your lungs and you would go to where the most people were and shout your message. How successful would your attempt at disseminating the information be if you just told calmly one or two kids that a flood is coming go warn your people? I know that they have to be smarter than this so why would they do something so foolish unless they had another motive. Playing the devil’s advocate; if they really are contacting the people then maybe they want them to be discredited and disbelieved. This would help cover up any of their accidentally observed maneuvers and desensitize the people for their arrival. This way they could arrive and carry out their plans unmolested. Maybe they do not want too many people at one time questioning their arrival. Herding in smaller numbers will increase the chances of success for their missions. I don’t know about any of this and I am not bashing anyone nor am I accusing anyone of fabrication. I just can’t help but feel that their something terribly wrong with this whole thing. It just not feel right.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

i think that it is many here searching for same answers

but the fact is this, i have never seen a ufo. i have not been contacted.
again, i cant think of anything more sad than if we were alone in this universe. it just dont make sense.

so if you are seeking the same thing as me, i think you just need to play with the idea, not fight it. ask the question: ok, if this is the way they want to comunicate, how come? what is it on this planet that they do not want to be in contact with? have we dissipointed them before? is its someone else who interfere? is this realy the best way? and so on.
play with the idea is my advice dont make a opinion

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I do not question the validity of your encounters. Maybe you really are having these encounters ...

If they really wanted to help us , they could have a different approach. By sharing knowledge in time and helping the world to develop spiritually.

Then , by the time we needed "saving" , we would be "worth" saving. And maybe we would not even need any saving at all , as we would be able to stand on our own feet. Saviors are overrated in my opinion , our cultures condition us to always have a savior do the dirty work for us , allowing us to leave our own responsabilities on the hands of others.

To me it sounds like an excuse to justify for something. That could be the death of most of humanity...

You cannot just believe anything you are told by an entity , physical or not.
There are many things we do not know about the outside universe to just assume things.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join