It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The yearning for something much more than most of us see everyday is stirring in us. Our physical realities have become very mundane to most, almost like a song that is being played over and over again.

People know intuitively that there is something much more than what they are seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting in the 3D world.

If I wanted to control the sleeping masses from the realities of the universe I would turn up the volume on all levels or the lower vibrations and distractions, but what these controllers do not understand is that you can only distract and control for so long until the truth is known. Our inner strength and yearning for a higher vibrational or learning is eminent for 2012 timeframe.

Here is a link I think you should all read.

Divine Cosmos

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
reply to post by riggs2099

Your entitled to your opinion of course, but if you have no interest in this thread other than to 'enlighten' us on what you think is correct, why are you still here? this doesnt need to turn into another debate.... You and MissPestilence could have a great disscussion about this, just dont derail the thread, because some of us are enjoying it.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by cosmicstorm]

I agree, cosmicstorm. I hope this thread doesn't turn into a debate about whether the OP is bipolar or not.

Riggs, shouldn't your own "knowledge" that you are right be enough for you? If you were secure in that knowledge, would you need to debate your view -- and in such a bully manner?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Here is a link I think you should all read.

Divine Cosmos

Wow!! Thanks. Interesting information. And the rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper. Where does it end? I'll enjoy following where this leads. The links are even better...

www.projectcamelot.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Can't bring myself to read the whole thread so ignore this if it's already been said.

It's not "some mass". It's not Nibiru, 10th planet, a ball of pure evil (ala The Fifth Element). It's ROCKS.

I just don't understand how aliens can come and tell the truth and then not tell the truth. Calling it some mass makes it sound mystical. Leaves it open to interpretation. What's the point in that?

It's Rocks! Big rocks, small rocks, and they are all really fast rocks.

If you want to confirm this become a geologist or watch the science channel or read some heavy college level text book. You will find 2 and then another 2. When you add 2 and 2 you get Rocks.

Look for the amount of craters on Earth and the Moon and Mars and Mercury. They are there. If you want to find out the cycle then study geology. It's also there.

If you have watched the news for awhile you can also confirm an increase in rocks, fireballs, impacts, and all that good stuff. It will continue to increase. You can chart this, map it, make it into a movie. Search the news. These are random rocks so there are times when it seems like nothing is going on. But when they start up again you can see the frequency increase from the last bout of rocks. Also, not all falling rocks are reported or even seen.

Our solar system is about to have a bad case of the rocks. There are those that know. They also know that's there is no way they can stop them all. But they will continue to put out warnings on the science channel in the form of documentaries on what scientists propose to do in case of a large incoming rock. This is to ease the collective subconscious because deep down we all know there are a bunch of rocks heading our way.

Should this information be given to the general public? Even though we may become content with the level of open-mindedness on this website we must never forget that we are a very small minority in the overall population. It would most likely cause mass panic which would most likely bring about an apocalyptic end to civilization. That is if the governments of the world confirmed it. And although these governments don't have our best interests in mind the decision not to tell nearly 7 billion scared humans that they are about to die, is most likely a good choice.

And please if you speak to aliens tell them to stop fronting and just come clean. We don't need some mystical explanation to make us feel special.

Rocks may not be glamorous. They may not incite our imagination and make us feel like we have a higher purpose. But if you are going to go the route of finding out what everyone "feels is coming" then why not just be realistic? Call a spade a spade. Call a rock a rock.

If you want to get a feel for the last days then rent the movie Armageddon or Deep Impact and multiple that by 1,000s instead of just one big rock.

Now, it's the end of the world and you know it....so Rock On!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hello again... You are right, the task can seem pretty overwhelming...

But look, a week ago, you never would have guessed that you would have all the support and help that are coming your way, as we all in our moments of truth have...

I repeat, be patient with others and yourself, and you will not only be able to see your visions more clearly, but your own picture within the frames will become clearer as well...

I will be out for a while, and then will be back in the evening... Until then...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cons Piracy

This makes sense to me as well. There has been speculation about a second sun as many systems are in at least a binary. But its not common that the second star would actually cut into a solar system. I really don't believe life on earth would be possible in such a case, or that earth would retain water. The effects of such a mass would be extraordinary. The theory I read is that it may come so close as to roll through the ort cloud like a bowling ball. But that would be very significant in itself as that area is comprised of billions of debris (rocks!). So all the planets may have a regular cycle of dealing with bullets coming their way.
It doesn't matter in one sense what the disaster is though, something significant is predicted enough to make the world leaders divert trillions of dollars into building underground cities and rail systems. They know something we don't.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i didnt mean to derail the thread. to all who thought so, i apologize.
i also really enjoy reading about this, and now feel bad that i made people think i was trying to change the subject. in my own weird way i was trying to defend smokingman's right to have an opinion and experience. i again apologize.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A rock is a rock... isn't it?
Just like a bullet is just a piece of lead...
The universe has more depth and meaning than what can be easily accepted, and nobody's opinion can change that.

I am not saying that this rock is a bullet thrown at us by something or someone, but I am saying that even a little atom has consciousness and a purpose in being, and there are energies and wisdom behind EVERYTHING, of which human beings are barely beginning to get glance of.

Imagine that if the general public still believes in an old-man type God, that gets angry and punishes people at will, how ready are they going to be for more sophisticated, closer to the truth explanations?

The fact is that, as far as logic and numbers are concerned, it is much easier to believe in a massive stellar event that can be about to "rock" about our planet, and that inhabitants of intelligent corners of the present and future are here to help out, than it is to believe on the tales and fables that people have been fed to as "religion" for quite a while now.

Smokingman... my friend...

The new message for you:

Concentrate on yourself. It is much easier to know what to do when we know who it is behind the wheel.

In my own formation, most of my "education" was about WHO I am rather than what I could or should do.
Let's say that it took a while to totally acquiesce to the notion of my own nature (which, of course, I knew all along but for a long time slightly avoided), and only then was I relaxed enough to start being myself and let the other things flow.

Knowing WHO we are and WHO we can be, leads to knowing WHAT we can do and WHAT we could achieve.

It is very normal that nowadays people identify themselves as what they do.
Needless to say that at that point most of the potential of the individual is then lost in the turbulence of achievement (as understood by the craft at hand...). If you think that you are good at something, and then stubbornly go at it for years, possible REAL talents and potentials will remain undeveloped and hidden from your own self.

The goal is to awaken the SELF, expand inwards, grow from within.
This is what is happening now.

Tasks will then become much, much clearer.

I will let you and whoever is following to mind the three main posts for a little.
The reasons will become clearer as the Self within begins to be heard.

We can keep our eyes off the rock for a little while...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The late astronomer Carl Sagan had a wonderful formula for measuring the truthfulness of any belief. Extraordinary claims, he said, demand extraordinary evidence.

The fact that so many are willing to believe so many impossible things with so little evidence is not comforting.

from an article ion abc website

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You've said this now on two separate threads. I don't believe the OP is trying to convert you. He's sharing with those who are interested in this thread and want to explore this experience with him because his experience has great meaning to some. You're just trolling.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
The late astronomer Carl Sagan had a wonderful formula for measuring the truthfulness of any belief. Extraordinary claims, he said, demand extraordinary evidence.

The fact that so many are willing to believe so many impossible things with so little evidence is not comforting.

from an article ion abc website

Thanks, but no-one is asking you to believe anything, it shouldnt worry you that some people have a belief in what this man is saying...

Extraordinary things happen to people, without having extraordinary evidence, that is a fact.... you have your beliefs, thats fine... but some of us keep our minds and ears open for the simple fact that your ''impossible things'' do not not seem that impossible to us....

So i dont think there is any more need for you to tell us what we should and shouldnt be believing, im sure we can decide that for ourselves..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
You've said this now on two separate threads. I don't believe the OP is trying to convert you. He's sharing with those who are interested in this thread and want to explore this experience with him because his experience has great meaning to some. You're just trolling.

I agree it's all fine sharing the experience, I just don't understand if someone actually will believe all this 100% simply by reading this thread.

You cannot disbelieve it too, because there is no proof either way, you can only stay neutral and not believe or disbelieve until you come to a 100% confirmed conclusion, which so far we have not.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by mystiq

What I can't understand is...why do people choose to believe the extraordinary rather than believe the easiest answer is the most likely....delusions...etc.

Yeah, Riggs, like we've seen you say this about 50 times in various forms.

Why don't you and all the people who think this is a bullsh*t thread just leave and let those of use who are curious fence-sitters not have to wade through your repetitive demands for attention!

Duncan

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It is just common sense as you point out in other words. If a second sun entered the inner solar system the planets would not have such smooth near circular orbits, if they were still here at all. Such an object would not merely flip the poles. It would forever change the makeup of the solar system. The OORT cloud theory seems to be as good an explanation as any for the periodic rock bombardment geology points to.

reply to post by citizenc

Just because a rock is a rock doesn't mean we don't have a higher purpose. My point is that we don't need to be lied to about rocks in order to feel we have a greater purpose.

reply to anyone or noone

Sceptics are just another word for lazy people that can't be bothered to research but instead think they are accomplishing something by arguing with people on the internet.

If you get tired of people that always ask for everything to be spoon fed to them there is one sure fire way to take the wind out of their sails. Ignore them. They aren't contributing so what is the point in engaging them? All they are doing is trying to reinforce their own closed paradigm so they can continue to feel secure.

If you are smart enough to type and respond on an internet forum then you are smart enough to decide if you wish to believe, disbelieve, or hold something as possible. Anyone that comes in with a "give me proof" line is insulting everyone and making themselves look like a fool.

The sad part is that they don't even realize it because they have convinced themselves they are doing something of substance by repeating themselves over and over on any thread that doesn't fit into their accepted paradigm. They run the program without ever examining it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

So because we disagree with your insane rants about aliens...we should keep our mouths shut. Sure...Whatever...lol. YOu don't like what we have to say then start your own forum and make it private. Keep the sane, rational out and let loonies loose in there. Until this forum tells me otherwise, I will continue to be one of many sane voices in this irrational mess.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cons Piracy
Sceptics are just another word for lazy people that can't be bothered to research but instead think they are accomplishing something by arguing with people on the internet.

If you get tired of people that always ask for everything to be spoon fed to them there is one sure fire way to take the wind out of their sails. Ignore them. They aren't contributing so what is the point in engaging them? All they are doing is trying to reinforce their own closed paradigm so they can continue to feel secure.

If you are smart enough to type and respond on an internet forum then you are smart enough to decide if you wish to believe, disbelieve, or hold something as possible. Anyone that comes in with a "give me proof" line is insulting everyone and making themselves look like a fool.

The sad part is that they don't even realize it because they have convinced themselves they are doing something of substance by repeating themselves over and over on any thread that doesn't fit into their accepted paradigm. They run the program without ever examining it.

You sheep of the alien generation are the ones who are sadly mistaken and refuse to see this. People who make claims on this forum are required to give some evidence or go to the skunkworks....it may take some time but it usually ends up where it belongs...SKUNKWORKS...aka garbage.
You don't see that we are not lazy fools who have never researched this...some if not most of us were once part of the flock at some point...but after years of nothing new and same old same old...we became disillusioned. I have seen UFO's and there was nothing that shouted to me ALIENS!...With years of sifting through the continuous garbage that UFOlogy and it's believers count as evidence, I have become a skeptic(for those that don't how to spell it...SKEPTIC). We still have the many people making extraordinary claims with no shred of evidence to back it up(only thing new now is there are more and that's because of the internet where the crazies can share thier delusions with each other now) still have the photographs(but with today's tech...no clue as to which is fake and need photographic experts now) and we have the constant video footage of UFO which are full of fakes ( why...because of the fools constant acceptance of these as proof.....the constant focusing in and out....arghh). Another new thing now is the greys and reptiles.....those are new to this century....what will come next century...I can hardly wait

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006to the poster who wanted to know how to make it it is almost impossible to make it at home unless you have a smelter that can heat the gold to 5000 degrees for over 70 seconds till the gold is reduce to single atom form.

smokingman2006,

Is this factual or an approximated figure? Is it exactly 5000 C for 70 seconds or 5000 F for 70 seconds, or something else?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well,Smokingman isnt selling anything so im going to keep reading his posts.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here's my (practical) rambling for the night:

So, we got rocks heading this way, what's so catastrophic about it I don't understand, what's the big deal?

I hear talk about other possibilities of existence and about opening ourselves to other things, yet some are perfectly ok with perishing in a meteor shower because they can not envision a way to prevent or protect from it. Sounds fatalistic to me that a would-be enlightened being (us in the future as homo-luminus) would put their head between the legs and wait for the end?!

In light of that openness I propose a different thinking: if you can imagine it you can materialize it...

If we need a way to protect from falling rocks I got an idea: Tesla Shield. Several towers deployed across the planet would do. Heck, Tesla himself wanted to do it 100 years ago but was stopped.

If that won't work, we can imagine something else that will. The point is that everything is possible.

I just find it paradoxical that we should curl our tails under our legs and wait for whatever might happen, happen. While our "friends" the ET would only "save" a fraction of the population I propose we save everyone.

I keep saying this over and over again: the only ones who can help us is ourselves. Relying on external help or our leaders is like hoping that while being tied to the railroad tracks with an incoming train, a lightning strikes and burns the ropes to free you.

What further boggles my mind is that if something occurs in cyclic periods (3600 years or so) why is it allowed to happen over and over again? Especially if it's known to be potentially catastrophic and the warning is passed on to future generations.

We are being told by our "friends" that nothing can be done and that only a handful could be saved in case of a catastrophic event. Please. Does not sound open to possibilities and advanced to me then, no matter what.

With all the supposed super-advancements, thousands of years ahead of us, the knowledge and what not of, that the alleged ETs have, they can not modify a mini-cosmic event? Instead they prefer to watch it play out as if it is some superstitious ritual. Very silly, indeed.

Is it because it's "meant" to happen that way? Oh please. Modifying things is what adds randomness to the experience, especially if it's unexpected.

Otherwise we should all just stop playing the game, sit down on the ground and refuse to do anything until we perish from starvation and dehydration. How's that for unexpected turn of events (Final report: "Entire crops were lost"). Ha!

No, I say we all are masters of our domain and this is our dominion, our playground, this holograph we think we see and feel around us. Sky is not the limit and everything is possible.

Or do people of today lack the vision, unlike the people of yesterday who had less and needed less, yet had so much more?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

You are mistaken. "The Gray Area" is specifically for stuff from the Skunkworks that falls into the category of personal experience.

Also, I wasn't talking about aliens which should've been quite clear from my posts. I was talking about rocks.

Do you not see the futility in repeating the same thing over and over? It's not offering a sane voice. It's repeating the same thing over and over on any thread that doesn't come to your door and introduce you to an alien, hand you a piece of a ufo, or walk you through the science of what happens to this planet on a periodic basis.

There will be no proof, period. Have you not realized this yet? The only thing you can possibly do if find whatever evidence is available, which isn't much, and then form your own conclusions.

But that still doesn't make the repeated "where's the proof" line any more intelligent. It's painfully obvious by now there is no proof. So what's the point in repeating it? Really?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join