It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Youre not talking about this thing, are you?

Perhaps the return of the infamous "AR" mothership mentioned in the Terra Papers (1), that bears a striking resemblence to the "Death Star" from the Starwars movie, its crash into planet Tiamat (Earth's progenitor) as elegantly represented in the strange sculptures outside the Vatican museum in Italy? (2)

1)

2)

edit on 16-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey, where did my post go?

Nevermind...lol
edit on 16-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Indeed, there are clues all around from our anceint cultures, yet we choose to ignore them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The part that got me was the "10,000 people being saved" part, reminded me of this which I read earlier:

Human life does not end in 2014. It ends in 2017 after the launch of 3891 nuclear weapons. Human life will persist with the benevolent aliens that make contact. Human numbers will be small, fewer than 10,000.

hubpages.com...

Not tempted to believe fully and invest in all this but reading the OP and the website I linked had a feeling in my gut and head like I already knew this and was going over familiar ground maybe.

I know it sounds selfish and I hope it happens but I'd really like to be one of the 10,000 saved should any of this happen.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Haha well maybe if you accept the fact that 'THEY' are real and "THEY" are really the "higher power" they will take you to the "promise land," or to their research labs where they will do countless expirements and probings

I could just see our Gov. not telling the people to save theirselves and their families, selfish BA****DS!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I know it sounds selfish and I hope it happens but I'd really like to be one of the 10,000 saved should any of this happen.

Well, you have to ask yourself...are you in service to others, or to self? there is no middle ground, no gray area. You are one, or the other. You also have to ask yourself if you can leave everything you have grown to love and cherish, and get aboard a craft from another world, piloted by beings you do not know. this mean leaving crying spouses and children behind. Can you do this? It will not be an easy choice.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by autowrench

Hi Autowrench
nice to see you are still around
read your last post interesting sad part is none will really believe anything till its too late.
interesting times we live in the funny part is we all chose to be here at this very time.
peace& hope
SM

Yeah, still here, at least until the mission is over and done. It is interesting times, by far the most interesting in this lifetime, anyway. And, you are right, we all, each one of us, made a conscious choice to be here, with who we are with, in the circumstances we life in, in the area we live in. All planned out before you were born. Good to see you here too, SM

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

hello auotwrench.
regarding your statement that we have conciously decided to be here
at this time with all that contains, i felt compelled to reply with a situation i am
in at the moment. i have been in long,long conversations with a member on here into the
early hours (much to the tutting of the missus when i arrive home in the mornings). at first
she thought i was playing away but one conversation on this matter was enough to convince
her it was not the case. she is after all imo one of the sharpest tools in the shed, although i
wouldn't attempt to flatter her with this remark, she knows i try my best to keep things sweet
and on an even keel.
back to the main..
the member i am in contact with mentions this opinion on a regular basis. at this moment in time
he is gearing himself up with his bucket list. he has cerebral palsy and reckons he has a handful of
years left. a very intelligent and beautiful mind indeed. we have basically covered all themes and
topics on this board as well as speculated on what could be in line for the future. he wishes to travel
to south america to get down with the shaman and asked if i could assist as i am versed in travelling
and the logistics involved. now, in all my years i have never come across a personality like this.
the humour and empathy this guy can show others whilst struggling with his physical body constraints
is quite astounding from my perspective. he is also a bit of a bulldog and does not suffer fools.
if he knows someone is sincere in what they say, he will engage them and get to the root.
the reason i post this? i will tell you and any other member/surfer this. from my perspective
i honestly feel that if anyone could have the standing of communications with higher forms, it
should be this guy. to me he possesses all criteria i feel is required to engage with those
beyond this visual feast we currently exist in. as i mentioned earlier he is of the opinion
that he chose this time and space to live in. i have an open mind to this opinion but i will
state that i do not disagree with what he says. we, however digress on one aspect on this planet.
that is our attitudes to a malevolent elite. i, on the one hand, feel this will be taken care of
in due course if they are deemed a threat to humanity. the other member sees the need to take out
the entire hierarchy if it is found that they allow suffering for their own ends. i suppose
it is the delivery system we are at odds with.
currently he is preparing for a night out in the sticks with me to stargaze and possibly see some
uap's. this will be his first outing as he has never had the means to get away from home with all
the difficulties it entails for him. regards fakedirt.

to smokingman
i have read your thread from the beginning. i feel you posted with sincerity from the
onset. however, you made extra-ordinary claims and many attempts were made to get to the bottom of this.
you are now in a position of what i see as doubting the intentions of your 'visitation'. there is in
my opinion one way to salvage any merit from what you say and it would also give you peace of mind.
u2u me and i will elaborate. regards fakedirt.

to beamish
hello beamish, long time no discuss. remember? anyway, i salute you for your consistency
on this thread from the beginning. you have clearly shown (to me anyway) a blueprint of how one should
question claims made without injecting any hostility whatsoever. my hat goes off to you (lifts hat).
regards fakedirt

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Indeed, these are interesting times we are living in.....

Originally posted by autowrench
You also have to ask yourself if you can leave everything you have grown to love and cherish, and get aboard a craft from another world, piloted by beings you do not know. this mean leaving crying spouses and children behind.

These are important points to consider, at best before -!- blindly getting aboard a craft that benevolently claims to save you. Sometimes those that present themselves as saviors aren't truly what they claim to be; from my point of view, there is no need to be "saved" by extraterrestral "crusaders," even if the world as we know it is coming to an end, in this density. But again, that's a matter of opinion and depends on the question if an individual considers his mission in this lifetime to help people here on earth, or to keep oneself (and, by implication, the human race, too) alive.

Originally posted by curious7

That's a choice, and there is nothing right or wrong about it. But, I wouldn't want to be part of those 10,000 saved humans, as I guess these would be the most selfish, service-to-self and elite-ish people from this planet. After all, they would be the one's who consider their own survival more important than that of their family, friends and the rest of the 6,9 billion of us on this planet.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Sorry I still feel weird in my head about all this
this being radiated with inner and outer beauty
The main message was that regardless of what happens with comming events that our race is garrenteed to survive.
also the the Pleiadians groups on earth have being corupted as have most government
She will be back but I have no way of contacting her
I have images in my head of 144,000 human resettling on a much smaller planet than earth that has three moon and these images are beautful

Greetings to you again, SM. I too have had contact with a Pleiadian being, and was informed of practically the same thing, as were two members of my family, and three friends I am in contacts with on a daily basis. Humanity will never be destroyed. to do so, or to let happen would effect all of humanity in all of the Cosmos, plus the other races too. We are all connected, you know. I have no way to get hold of my own contact either, she comes when she wishes to, not when I wish her too. I too have sen the new world, and it is quite beautiful, and amazing in the extreme. It is pristine and fresh, with nothing on it made by humans.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

Sorry, SunLightyear, I think you took me out of context, or read me wrong. ETs are not coming to save anyone. They will provide transport for town, but not for everyone. Most of humanity will ascend, I think , or descend, as the case may be.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hi autowrench, my reply focused on the "aliens are going to save some of us" - scenario, pointed out by the OP. Not that I would believe all too much in that, but I found your reply to curious7's hope to be one of the 10,000's interesting. Sorry for taking you out of context

edit on 20-3-2011 by SunLightyear because: mistake edited

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by SunLightyear

Sorry, SunLightyear, I think you took me out of context, or read me wrong. ETs are not coming to save anyone. They will provide transport for town, but not for everyone. Most of humanity will ascend, I think , or descend, as the case may be.

Hello again, my friend; I also agree that many of us chose to be here at this time, to not only experience all that comes next, but to actively participate as the changes unfold; I also believe that some will ascend to the next level, some will go on to another negative happening, and some will simply choose to go home...

seeker

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

hello beamish, long time no discuss. remember?

Hi fakedirt. Yes, I remember our discussions well. Perhaps they’ll start up again now this thread has become reactivated refreshingly with some new blood.

…anyway, i salute you for your consistency
on this thread from the beginning. you have clearly shown (to me anyway) a blueprint of how one should
question claims made without injecting any hostility whatsoever. my hat goes off to you (lifts hat)

Many thanks. I lift my metaphorical hat to you too.

My approach to this thread has rarely waivered from the outset. I fully believed that smokingman2006 was not telling the entire truth, and, sadly, little has changed that opinion. However…

I am curious to hear more from him, now that there are some interesting correlations between his “predictions” and current events.

I am not saying that I have changed my mind about him, but I would be interested to hear his viewpoint on this.

I would also be interested to hear his opinion on the parts of his “prophecies” that clearly were wrong.

After I saw this thread had been resurrected, the subject matter began to engage me again, and particularly how – if there were some parts of the Pleidian “prophecies” becoming, even tenuously, relevant to current events – just what might have triggered smokingman2006’s need, or desire, to go public.

Do I believe he was contacted by Amizarac and Orzmel, his Pleiadian buddies? No.

Do I believe he went aboard a spaceship, was given alien artifacts that were stolen by MIBs, and went on a Mediterranean journey where he mat Zeus and Jesus? No.

Am I adverse to the possibility that any of the above could happen? No.

Am I considering that he might have – as ATS member citizenc suggested in this thread – have inadvertently contacted his higher consciousness and misinterpreted, or could not cope with, the accompanying information it “downloaded” to him?

Maybe…

Only smokingman2006 – possibly - can answer this.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by curious7

Well, you have to ask yourself...are you in service to others, or to self? there is no middle ground, no gray area. You are one, or the other. You also have to ask yourself if you can leave everything you have grown to love and cherish, and get aboard a craft from another world, piloted by beings you do not know. this mean leaving crying spouses and children behind. Can you do this? It will not be an easy choice.

I think that's the thing, I've always been the one to put others before my own needs but my abject curiosity in what lies on the other side would have me second guessing my own nature.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, I said I'd read the entire thread to see if I changed my mind about smokingman's "alleged" encounter. I have not changed my mind. On page 36, it was pointed out that the same exact story appeared at another site, although that site is now not available; unfortunately, many links in this thread are no longer available.
This part of the story is utter nonsense, imo:
Orzeml suspected that I had being given a poison and sent me to the Siwa oasis in the Egyptian desert to find a cure this is the old location of the Oracle of Ammon near the Libyan border and getting there in my condition was a feat in itself.

Once there I located the old cave in the exact location that Orzeml had described and found the hidden Urn with a brownish powder in it I mixed this with water and within minutes was hallucinating and seeing all kind of freaky things.

I had a long conversation with Zeus and Jesus which both claim to be descendent's of the Annunakis and much was reveal to me then my fever broke and I was well again.

I then traveled from there to Cyprus and after many ferry ride ended up on the island of Delos where I found a talisman in Apollos temple there which will protect me from further harm.

From there I traveled to the ancient site of Delfi north west of Athens to find the oracles of Delphi cave in the Liakoura mountain but what I was looking for was gone.
---------------------------------------------
So why did smokingman start this thread? I honestly don't know. Was it worth the read? Absolutely. I actually feel a closeness to those who've remained involved from the beginning--meaning I feel a closeness between said participants plus I also feel close to said participants, including smokingman. Do I believe there's life on other planets/dimensions, etc. Yes. Do I believe they have been and continue to be involved in humanity's spiritual evolution? Yes. Do I feel there's something big about to occur very soon? Yes. Do I believe human beings are not worth salvaging? Absolutely not. I do get tired of all the lies, misinformation, disinformation, etc. Some truth would be nice. I may be wrong, but I believe we humans are very special indeed. I believe that because we no longer know just how special, wonderful and marvelous we truly are--is the reason for "our" bad behavior. Keep telling someone they're no good, eventually they'll believe you and "no good" behavior is what you'll get, imo. Tell someone how special, wonderful and marvelous they are, and they'll prove you right, as well. Imo, we need to uplift one another. I do believe we are close to some type of endgame--not doom and gloom, but an end to everything that's wrong here--economic inequality, starvation, poverty, wars, etc. I believe I'm supposed to be helping with this scenario, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Right now, I try to be loving, kind, helpful and try to pass on information that "rings true" to me. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not perfect at it. LOL And on that note, I'll close my comment. Thanks to all participants.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

So why did smokingman start this thread? I honestly don't know.

That was my viewpoint at the start of this thread, and it’s the same now.

I have offered, and frequently had to re-establish my own personal beliefs during the progression of this thread to all of those who labeled me – and other skeptics – as “haters” and dis-info agents, accusing us of arguing purely with smokingman2006 because we disliked, for whatever reason, his message.

My beliefs mirror yours closely. I am a “believer”.

My take on what happened to inspire the OP to post his thread has altered somewhat, and I’m not afraid to admit that.

I always said that if someone could give me a coherent and logical reason why aliens would give a message of salvation – and prophetic visions – to someone who was, let’s be fair, not the best communicator in the world, then I’d be happy to re-evaluate my stance. No one did.

However, after what I believe has been a process of subconscious reassessment on my part, I think the OP may have been privy to a form subliminal, associative deduction based on the material he was reading at the time, and that this information (which was available to everyone) coalesced into a jumbled, confusing narrative of his own construction.

It needed to be said, as he knew it was important, but he was unable to put it across in any other way apart from in a form that made sense to him; an alien intervention.

Add a possible link to him inadvertently accessing his higher-self and confusing that with a real off-world communication, and the whole thing begins to make sense.

Of course, I could be wrong. That he obviously tried to spice up the story with all the trappings of a decent episode of the X-Files (the whole Jesus, Zeus, MIB and Greys breaking into his house, spaceships, etc.) does lend some credence to my opinion.

Was it worth the read? Absolutely.

Again, we agree. If it was true in every word and deed, then it is vital to our future.

If it was just, as I suspect, the outpourings of an angry mind that felt impotent about not being able to change a world that is rapidly altering for the worse before our very eyes, then he was, in a roundabout way, speaking for each and every one of us.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
to beamish and habit4ming
i felt compelled to jump in and agree with your opinions. i myself have been aware from childhood (father and brother always freaked) that there was a hierarchy beyond the human level. i do not claim that i have been visited by solid forms telling me of things to come. far from it. it seemed to me that one is persuaded in subtle forms to seek out the links and connections. i am sure you are both aware of the line running through all of earth tribes/cultures that depict higher intelligencies. over the forty or so years of being here, i am still of the same opinion from childhood albeit with a little more wisdom and understanding. those that seek a genuine understanding i truly wish you find it. i found mine and mine entails protecting those close to me.
it has brought interaction with others of a rational and open mindset. after the ridicule from certain family members in my younger years, i decided to go 'underground' so to speak and continue the studying,travelling and general search for more information to complement that already amassed. i will say this. i have seen and i am satisfied with what i have seen. by no means does this lead to complacency, it offers me a mindset that everything continues to be a work in progress.
the inequality, famine and vested interests which are sullying this planet, i have seen first hand. i have cried at both the horror and the beauty i have witnessed. i came to the conclusion many years ago and current events strengthen my opinion that with all the interdependancies on this good earth, it has left the majority of sincere thinkers almost redundant in attempting to make life better where it deserves to be. i would like to think that when things go pear shaped world wide, we would all be compelled to improve the lot for everyone, not just our own interests. my position is that the issues on earth can only be changed by intervention as i feel it is too late in the day to confront those that hold the most cards and attempt to persuade them to spread the love so to speak.
regarding the possible intervention i speak of. the key factor i feel is the delivery system. it could be the case that certain individuals are being guided in a somewhat slow-track method to eventually converge into an overwhelming voice with subtle guidance in the background. it could also be the case that overwhelming numbers of higher intelligence appear and proceed to redress the balance of everything. whatever the case may be, i feel the vast majority of humanity must consider and come to terms with the possibility this could be how it plays out.
i get an overwhelming feeling now and then that things are being played out in the background continuously by the unseen. maybe they are setting the stage and paving the way for a move towards a fairer way for all of us to live by.
there was a thread not too long ago where a poster posed a question of alien visitation and how it would play out. i posted in the thread and stated that the absolute best case scenario would be for the visitors to completely ignore the power bases and political structures and all make a beeline to the hubbucks, shaman and other peoples in touch with the planet and nature. this would on a perception level render the politicians and the like utterly defunct. it would send the message that things are changing and any resistance would be seen as pure self interest. imo if they came and said jump, the question would be how high? to know that a genuine agenda to improve the lot of everyone in a selfless manner would do it for me.
getting to the possible malevolent/benevolent issue, i guess we all will have to deal with it as and when it comes to be. i suppose that any nasty characters that appear will be countered with an opposing force. maybe the ultimate defence would be the genuine mindset one actually carries through life. if one is not found wanting so to speak.
i will leave it at that for now. one final thought. i think we are in agreement that the planet requires a reset towards an equal footing for all. this thought runs counter to big business and established power bases of all kinds. could we, the people push for this change on our own or do we require assistance from those who i perceive as advanced and equipped for the task?
best wishes fakedirt

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

To the closed minded, comics for lack of a better non insulting term, what is your agenda here? Are you saying that off world dont exist or that they do but theres no way they would visit anybody that frequents ATS? You must be just punks who like to judge, ridicule and poke fun at anyone for your own pleasure. Last time I looked theres was about a thousand credible, intelligent, trustworthhy, non profit former military, cia, nasa, astronauts, pilots etc .... that have confirmed the very fact that off planet life exists and has been visiting earth. PROOF try getting off your lazy ass and researching yourself. Now , people who dont believe are freekin crazy people. Who decides which person the off world entities will visit? YOU ? Ya thats what I thought, get a life

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish whatever happened to me back then it did provide me with advance knowledge about wars & disasters on an epic scale and watching the new lately I get a constant feeling of deja vu and goosebumps.
I also foresaw the economic crisis and the long unemployment lines.

Now I just sit back and wait to see if they come on time

peace & hope
SM

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114 >>

join