It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Bahrain - photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI

I didn't hit stop pal I filmed them for 29 minutes using a mobile phone Nokia 6680 in June 2006. Here's the bit as we legged it from the main scene of activity........ video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

I didn't hit stop pal I filmed them for 29 minutes using a mobile phone Nokia 6680 in June 2006. Here's the bit as we legged it from the main scene of activity........ video.google.com...

Wow, we are pals? I am sorry that you think i was addressing your footage. I never did. I was generally questioning the pic in the OP and most other stuff I have seen. It was a general question. You picked it up and ran with it, but saddly, it never had to do with your footage. Perhaps you were too quick to respond to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I hope you remembered to pick up your camping gear before you legged it out of there.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

LOL! Now I wish I had watched your footage first and replied about that too!

Awesome job you did recording for such a long time. Kudos. You get a star. You managed to stay right on that obscure glowing thing in a field for like totally forever. Aweome catch!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That was with a mobile phone from 2006 a Nokia 6680 and it was like 5ish in the morning and it was hard going as I was knackered. Five days before we watched these ufo orbs completely encircle us (in same coloured pairs) like 40 of them and then a big white sparkling one morphed into a ofo orb of the angel/religious light type and a pure white mothership buzzed us four times. Then we ran and hid in our tent.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That was with a mobile phone from 2006 a Nokia 6680 and it was like 5ish in the morning and it was hard going as I was knackered. Five days before we watched these ufo orbs completely encircle us (in same coloured pairs) like 40 of them and then a big white sparkling one morphed into a ofo orb of the angel/religious light type and a pure white mothership buzzed us four times. Then we ran and hid in our tent.

I don't blame you!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It felt a bit weird to be honest. That footage I took from 28.08 is just like your ufo cluster, it shows a dark shadow beneath which proves it's in the air and hovering. Up here mate in the Midlands aroud Buxton these things are very common, almost normal.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Any footage of that?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well if they are common as you say, you should be able to get some clear footage of them next time,good luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Up here mate in the Midlands aroud Buxton these things are very common, almost normal.

Is that the same Buxton with the natural water springs?

Was reading an article a few months ago about ufos being attracted to water.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient1

Up here mate in the Midlands aroud Buxton these things are very common, almost normal.

Is that the same Buxton with the natural water springs?

Was reading an article a few months ago about ufos being attracted to water.

Well mine was comming in from the north sea so you could be right there.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello all...

Iv'e been looking at UFO images since the days of dial-up and have never, like people above have mentioned seen any kind of decent image relating to UFO's.....

I do believe that there is something going on and get really annoyed by posts that appear to be showing a genuine sighting only for it to be shot down in flames and justifiably.

Can all who read these forums please please please stop posting images on the subject unless they have a clear enough image that people can look at without having any kind of doubt.

Sorry for the rant, i will eventually register on these forums but at the moment i dont really have anything worthwhile contributing.

PS: Iv'e just ordered a whole load of Cameras/Night Vision Cameras etc to look for myself. If i find anything i'lll make sure there isnt just one blurry image .... i'll video, take photos via telescope and digital camera... that should be enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniscient1

Yes Omni it is the same Buxton. There could well be something to the water theory for this region (the Peak District) being a stomping ground for ufos. The region is located on the Pennines, which is like the mountainous spine of England. Something about this rocky high land and its very sparce population of human beings make it a great place for ufos to exist. The ufo orbs seen around my region Staffordshire/Derbyshire are also seen in other parts of the Pennines. There's one place north of here and they call their ufo orbs the Longdendale Lights. They sound just like what we're witnessing. Same as the Marfa lights in Texas and the Hessdalen lights in Norway and those Springer and Robbie etc have been tracking in Washington USA. Now this guy comes up with more footage too. There is something going on out there that is just amazing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join