It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO in Bahrain - photos

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Heya


this is my first post in this great forum , it's nice to be here

.----.

November 28th ..2007

my cousin took a photo of a ufo - over the skies of bahrain

he lives there btw

its really weird ,, he said it hovered there for about 20 minutes , then it disappeared

u can see it here , on the right side




this the ufo



and here ,i did some photoshop work , i used the filter " Find Edges " and the "burn tool" , to see the shape of the ufo clearly ..



i really would like to hear what the experts would say about this




what do ya think ??




posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Did your cousin not think too zoom in on the UFO??

Or does your cousin have a digital camera that has no zoom?

Not being critical or sarcastic, it just seems that every time a UFO photo is posted, it's either out of focus, miles off in the distance or out in the corner of the photo, (the last point is valid because, this thing apparently hovered there for 20 minutes.)

Looking forward too what some of the ATS community can bring too the table.


Thanks for posting, regardless.


Cheers, Fox.

(Oh, and welcome too ATS!
)

EDIT: Added greeting.

[edit on 14/9/08 by fox_3000au]



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Re-occuring Nightmare
 

Nice pic there. It may be a cluster of ufo orbs of the whiteish type, in flight formation. Monitoring something maybe?



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
20 mins and a single blurred pic ? Sounds suspicious.
Anyway, it does resemble a bunch of mylar balloons.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain
 


Yeah a bunch or cluster of something there. There's something about the glow of the thing, that makes me think ufo orbs. If there was a filmed shot then we may find this to be a pulsating light, looking at the shot it's giving off the right luminesence.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I really do not understand UFO stories about sightings that last hours or several minutes or whatever and all there is is a pic like this. How many people would see a UFO, lazily snap a photo off center, out of focus, and just put the camera away after the one snap? Is there anyone out there that would do that? Maybe it is such an overwhelming event that it is just too hard to think that way, but I doubt it.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI
 

You hit the nail on the head there, an overwhelming event. You can freeze up on a sighting, like paralized, you don't think about filming (if you've got a phone etc) you think just maybe "this is it, goodbye Earth I may be away for some time."



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Very nice capture,I know how hard it is to get these things on film,I have seen the same sort of thing myself www.liveleak.com... and stills of the object www.youtube.com... . There does seem to be more sightings of this sphere cluster type objects beeing seen now and they are not all balloons. Keep watching and do what I have now done and buy a decent camcorder( i got a sony hdd 40x optical for £240) and tripod ,always keep them near you (boot of my car) also I always have a pair of bresser mead binoculars 10x50 in the car(i filmed the 16/6/08 object using them with a small dv camcorder held upto the eyepiece, very difficult!) Then you may get better footage next time. Good luck


[edit on 14-9-2008 by tarifa37]



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 

Compliments there due Tarifa, really interesting stuff. You seem to be capturing ufo orbs clustering together in mid flight. Have you managed to communicate with them using a light signal? If so did you get a response? They really do seem to like the cluster formation when travelling. At close range they seem to seperate into individual ufo orbs. Why? Maybe it's the perfect operating tool, if a component gets damaged during flight then the whole cluster won't crash and drop out the sky, maybe that's something Boeing and Airbus should learn from the ufo orbs lol!
You're in Britain, so am I. My sightings are generally in the Peak District especially around Arbor Low an ancient stone circle (I never realised it existed on the other side of the road until recently) which apparently according to the dowsers is the apex of the Pyramid of the ley line system that has been laid over England. Great stuff there I'm going keep my eye on Kent from now on.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI
 

You hit the nail on the head there, an overwhelming event. You can freeze up on a sighting, like paralized, you don't think about filming (if you've got a phone etc) you think just maybe "this is it, goodbye Earth I may be away for some time."



but then what about the one pic, is it that he was just taking a pic of the sky and part of a building for no reason, realized there was a UFO and freaked out? And the videos that last 30 sec but have no real end. These people are taping these things for almost half a button before paralyzing fear makes them hit the stop button? I don't really get how that explanation fits the pics and footage we get though.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by tarifa37
 

Compliments there due Tarifa, really interesting stuff. You seem to be capturing ufo orbs clustering together in mid flight. Have you managed to communicate with them using a light signal? If so did you get a response? They really do seem to like the cluster formation when travelling. At close range they seem to seperate into individual ufo orbs. Why? Maybe it's the perfect operating tool, if a component gets damaged during flight then the whole cluster won't crash and drop out the sky, maybe that's something Boeing and Airbus should learn from the ufo orbs lol!
You're in Britain, so am I. My sightings are generally in the Peak District especially around Arbor Low an ancient stone circle (I never realised it existed on the other side of the road until recently) which apparently according to the dowsers is the apex of the Pyramid of the ley line system that has been laid over England. Great stuff there I'm going keep my eye on Kent from now on.






Hi , my sighting was during the day and all I wanted to do when I realised that it was not a balloon was get a record of it, and that is what I did. To be honest if i see it again I will film it on my new sony handycam but I wont draw attention to myself as I feel that could be unwise.I have no idea if they are good or evil so Im not going to mess with them just incase.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI
 


When a UFO comes into sight it can make you sort of paralised (in a stunned sort of way) and lose control of your faculties and natural automatic human responses. It's a shock to the mental system to say the least, all preconditioning gets zapped in its entirety. We were all born and brought up in a state mandated belief system..................



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 


Tarifa hi there, looks like you're going through the same stuff as me. I'm a Stokie (S O T/Staffs) and have been seeing these things since 1991 near to Buxton. Love your footage, definitely real and from what I see UFO Orbs in the cluster type flight formation.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI
 


When a UFO comes into sight it can make you sort of paralised (in a stunned sort of way) and lose control of your faculties and natural automatic human responses. It's a shock to the mental system to say the least, all preconditioning gets zapped in its entirety. We were all born and brought up in a state mandated belief system..................



Its funny that you should say that because with me once I established it was not a balloon I became obsesed with getting footage of it.In hind sight I wish I a, had chased it once it had moved off, and b, spent more time looking at it through my binoculars than trying to record it. As you say I was not expecting to see it and was stunned a little and did not think things through enough.


[edit on 14-9-2008 by tarifa37]



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI
 


When a UFO comes into sight it can make you sort of paralised (in a stunned sort of way) and lose control of your faculties and natural automatic human responses. It's a shock to the mental system to say the least, all preconditioning gets zapped in its entirety. We were all born and brought up in a state mandated belief system..................


Yeah um... thanks for completely missing my question. So you see a UFO, you video it for 30-60 seconds and then suddenly paralyzing fear sets in and makes you hit stop?

Or....you are taking pictures of random angles of the sky? and then realize a ufo snuck in there and put the camera down after at least hitting click first?



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 

This is a cluster my friend just like yours in the footage. Watch 28.08 and you will see a shadow beneath the cluster of ufo orb.................video.google.com...



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI
 


I am talking about being stunned about something you see................ you don't think about MGM filming stuff, you think like an animal, you think with your natural survival mentality. Vids go out of the window my friend unless it's a gentle movement into proper contact. Then you have time to think rationally and grab your mobile phone and switch it to camera.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by tarifa37
 

This is a cluster my friend just like yours in the footage. Watch 28.08 and you will see a shadow beneath the cluster of ufo orb.................video.google.com...




Were you on a camping trip? To be honest I could not make out very much as the video is very poor quality ,you need to get a digital camcorder and keep it with you so next time you get decent footage.They are getting cheaper all the time and well worth it also get a tripod. Interesting light in the footage but could not tell what is was.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by SarielDCLXVI
 


I am talking about being stunned about something you see................ you don't think about MGM filming stuff, you think like an animal, you think with your natural survival mentality. Vids go out of the window my friend unless it's a gentle movement into proper contact. Then you have time to think rationally and grab your mobile phone and switch it to camera.


Yes, and you are still avoiding the question aren't you. I did not ask why things are not PERFECT. I ask why after 30 seconds paralyzing fear makes you hit stop. Or why paralyzing fear gets you to take one picture, a bad one, then write a little post about how you watched it for 20 minutes. Never recovered enough to take another pic in 20 minutes? really? But you could watch it for twenty minutes and none of that shock erases the memories of what you saw and did. In fact, the tale is one of people that act very rationally as they watch for so long. They just never take another pic? Seriously, I am not asking for MGM style, whatever that means. I mean explain the paralyzing fear that makes you hit the stop button after 30 seconds.



posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 

Yes we were on a camping trip. We managed to bring them down five days after we saw the on the bank holiday monday in May 2006. It was like the first week in June and a Friday and it was on my mobile phone a Nokias 6610. I only just managed to get it transferred. At the time I quoted you will see 28.08 ufo orbs and they are in the cluster formation. BTW I just bought a Sony something harddrive 35 for £260. Better pics next time, buty 29 mins on a mobile may be flickery but without doubt it shows ufo orbs in thier existence.




top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join