It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what this could be, if anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well i wouldnt be hear posting this (i would be posting about the blessing i was apart of but thats something for later) if my friend had not of posed this question to me. "how can you be sure what you saw wasnt real, because people say it isnt. you saw it right. then could it have been real" (more or less)

ok, this is what i saw:
most likely about 6/7 years ago i was riding in the car with my perents. i was looking out the window. i went to turn my head and i saw something so i did a double take. but it was gone. now the thing is for that short instint i saw very great detail (as if i saw it in slow motion) (note was a long time ago, but im am sure on most things exept the head)

about 4/5 foot tall, blackish not sure if it was fur or skin. runing very fast with the vehicle. looked very bloody were the head was (been a while so it may have had a head or not but it was bloody and if it did have a head the head looked beastly, [i can picture it with and without a head so im not sure which]) , small arms incompearason to the legs, roundish body. i was in georgia at the time (above the atlanta area)

so if you have seen anything like this be it in an artcile for myth or something else. or you just think this was a case of a mind wondering please tell me as to i my self dont know ... or even why i keep thinking about that.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi,

Though your story is kinda hard too read, thanks for posting.

You say that you saw it in great detail, though you don't know whether it had fur or skin and can't remember if it had a head or not.

Are you sure that you hadn't fallen asleep during the car trip?
Maybe even just woke up and still a bit groggy?

Did the driver of the car hit something and that sound woke you up?

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i saw it in great detail i still can remeber looking out at it. but there are things out of place (sence it was a long time ago) it looks like all skin and no fur but im not 100% on that thus the reason i say skin or fur. im fairly certen it had a head but again it ha been a while and im not a 100% certan. i am realy trying to remember for certen. but those two are the only ones i had problems recalling.
if you know a way to help rember things share with me

as to the other questions
no i wasnt asleep nor did my pereants hit anything. i was awak looking out the window into the woods.

(also sorry my grammer does suck but i am trying to better my self on that, for me its one of the hardest thing to do.)

thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm not sure what it could be or possibly be....

In regards too helping you remember something more clearly, I don't know the answer too that either, maybe someone else here maybe able too help?

As for your grammar, I wasn't taking a shot at you, keep up the good work though.

Looking forward too what the rest of ATS has too say.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

thanks and no worries i dont take things to heart.

ive been thinking and trying to "relive" it and from what i saw i know for certen it was skin also it didnt have a tail.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i used to double take crows alot. see them sitting but they were like all black with no detail, like a silhouette with glowing eyes. it never scared me but, and i knew they werent real coz i would have seen them fly away.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
that would be a posibility but a bird isnt about 4/5 feet big.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Question:
Was it running on two legs or four?

Would you be able to draw/sketch a picture and scan it in so we would have a better idea on what the creature looked like?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
2 and ill try. never good at drawing from mind.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i68.photobucket.com...
this is the best i can do without makeing stuff up. i tried to rember exactly but its the gist. for somereason i cant describ what i see in my head. i know i got a good look at it but i cant recall it well

new topics

top topics

join