It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy to all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have actually known about ATS for a month or so, however Im lazy and never made an account. But now Im here, because tonight I feel slightly rambunctious (not sure if thats a word, an old tech teacher used to say that)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome Walrusdrangon...rambunct away...Be sure to check out BTS also..see you on the forums.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you are new to forums then let me give you a few pointers. Firstly, don’t read the rules of posting (kidding). Sadly, a lot of people will love to jump on you for “breaking the rules.” I know, I know, this logic doesn’t quite go with the whole, “Top Secret, Rule Breaking” persona of the entire site itself, but, some things are unavoidable I guess.

Tell us about yourself!

Your profile doesn’t mention anything about who you are, what you stand for, or why you’re here. We would like to know. Some of us weird people actually read those things, especially if we get into a dispute or debate of sorts with you.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time and don’t let the baddies get you down. Just like real life, most people are mean, nasty, and not worth your time. However, just like real life, some people are truly golden as well.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Walrusdragon

Hey!!!

Welcome to ATS

Post away. we don't bite.....too hard

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus,
Coo coo kachoo ka coo coo kachoo

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi Walrusdragon and welcome to ATS. Enjoy yourself, but don't forget to get outside and breathe once and awhile. And as Nuts suggested, stop by BTS as it is a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hello.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy

new topics

top topics

join