It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up: UFO TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"When UFOs Arrive" 21st Sunday 8pm EST History Channel

enjoy!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
all them shows are reruns...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I have seen most of them myself, but there are probably some folks here @ATS who have not seen them and would like to.

There seems to be a real reduction in the amount of UFO/ET documentary type shows the last 3 or 4 years.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
yeah, I'm still waiting for History Channel to rerun the "Area 51 Untold Secrets" or something like that. It came on once in december and hasen't sence.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I always check shows when they start, just in case they are not reruns. The titles are so similar!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
all them shows are reruns...

Yes I agree. I've watched all those "UFOs then and now" shows on the History channel. They are all reruns now.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just caught this for the first time. The documents they reviewed were astonishing.

In particular, the firefighter's manual produced by FEMA that actually spoke of things to expect if a UFO lands or crashes in your community like "when approaching the UFO your engine may stop working" and "you will likely lose communication with your dispatcher" and "expect radiation".

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, I wanted to watch it but...I just absolutely had to watch The Simpsons. Hey, maybe i'll catch a rerun sometime.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Well, I wanted to watch it but...I just absolutely had to watch The Simpsons. Hey, maybe i'll catch a rerun sometime.

The show is on again tonight at 12 midnight EST. The History Channel usually plays the shows twice a day.
If you can, I suggest you watch it. It is one of the better documentary shows.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Originally posted by TekNo88

The show is on again tonight at 12 midnight EST. The History Channel usually plays the shows twice a day.
If you can, I suggest you watch it. It is one of the better documentary shows.

agreed, but the best show ever on ufos.

is the KGB files.

join