It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Large ship & MILLIONS of smaller crafts on 10/14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just ran across this from galacticfriends.com about an update to the October 14 UFO event coming...

Ashtar confirmed the Oct 14 date for a LARGE ship decloaking...and...added that millions of SMALLER craft would join that one. He went even further than ever before and said: That will be a Window of Opportunity to Announce NESARA, Regime Change, and Peace.

If this event happens, I'd like to know how everyone will treat it. Will you put your trust in them, or are you thinking everything is going according to the Bible?

I think it's going perfectly towards Biblical prophecy -the Deception begins with UFOs, antichrist sets up shop, the Garabandal Warning supposedly takes place this Spring in which Maitreya or whoever will take the credit for, and there's rumblings now that the 3rd temple will be built in 2009. Everything is pre-built now of course you all know, but more and more are coming out about next year being the year for the 3rd temple. I'd say if this UFO does come, then it'll be right.

And, if it happens, the ship that appears is even called The New Jerusalem. How much more obvious can it be?

I think if this really happens, there'll be no doubt which times we are really living in. What do you all think?

This is my 1st thread started, so hopefully I did it correctly, please bare with me.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It sounds exciting and all, i'm not holding my breath.

Who is in contact with the crew on that ship to have gotten ahold of that information is what i'd like to know. ?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
And if it doesn't, will you give up nonsense like this?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What does this have to do with 9/11 conspiracies? Did you accidentally post in the wrong place?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

First thread, huh? Well, you've pulled it off, did real good kid, real good!

(except for two teeny tiny problems...it's in the 9/11 forum)...and....

...those 'galacticfriends' of yours?? Totally nuts.

Anybody trying to use a series of unrelated 'books' written nearly 2000 years ago to 'predict' a fleet of spaceships on an EXACT date in the future....total fantasy.

Everyone KNOWS the powerful Zenu has total control over everything!
Just ask L. Ron Hubbard (oh yes! He's still alive, in suspended animation) and Tom Cruise. edit...guess I should say, here...+sarcasm+

'ring, ring'....oh, the founder of the 'Heaven's Gate' called....he wants his idea back!

[edit on 9/13/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh yeah, I coulda swore I clicked on Aliens & UFOs. Sorry 'bout that.

Well, I didn't say I believe in their message, my thread was more of a "if it happens" this is what I think, and what will you all think? Trying to spur imaginations instead of the flat out, it won't happen answers.

Everything seems to be geared towards UFOs now, like they're grooming us to accept them or something. Even as I type now on History Ch. they have a show on them.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
please delete this im new first post and dont know how to..dont suspend my account please!!!!!!!!!!!
[edit on 5-10-2008 by headintheclouds]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by headintheclouds]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"IF" it really happens, I will embrace it. I will not put my trust in anyone or anything, so I'll probably get vaporized.

"IF" nothing happens, I will most probably be surfing ATS as usual thinking to myself I can't beleive so many poor fools fell for this bullshat.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

IF 1 million ships show up anywhere in my lifetime, I don't know what I would do. I don't think I would take the biblical approach, thinking it is the set up for the anti-christ. I would actually be freaking amazed. Who knows what would come next, but I bet it would be exciting.

sty

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

I like the ideea, when nothing will happen - will the people be less naive/delussional in making claims like the one on this post? or will they just set up another date and nothing will change? We had claims like this for over 400 years yet nothing ever happened.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by sty]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well, I'm BORED. With the flow of life I mean. Same ol, same ol.
If a gigantic craft and (a million?) a migration of a large amount of smaller craft decloaks/shows up my bordem with 'what's out there' would be cured.
Sounds like we already got lots of underground hotels to house (cough contain *o_o*) our visitors.

It's a bit strange to wave a welcome flag not knowing who it is, again though, subjectively-I'm bored.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
the Garabandal Warning supposedly takes place this Spring in which Maitreya or whoever will take the credit for,

The Catholic Church has ruled THREE TIMES that Garabandal wasn't supernatural in origin.

Personally, I think it was demonic. (and I'm Catholic) When looking at Garabandal it is obvious that it has NONE of the markers that an 'authentic' Marian Apparition site would have. Some of the alleged happenings at Garbandal reek of demonism.

EVERY YEAR people think 'The Warning' from Garbandal will happen.
And every year it doesn't.

Maitreya - the bunk that is being sold by Benjamine Creme - has nothing to do with Garbandal. Maitreya is just a gimmick that Benjamine Creme came up with to make $$$ off people.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

top topics

join