It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream the other night, perhaps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
or maybe I was abducted, I really don't know. It was odd but I've had many strange dreams. Where I've told people that something is going to happen or someone wants to do them harm, and to keep their wits about them, that's a whole different ballgame. What I remember was not talking verbally to a being, but telepathically, it was very brief, I felt myself either walking backwards or was laying down in a small room I looked straight there is a wall about estimated 15 feet in front of me and a window to the upper left of the wall about 10 feet up, perhaps a plasma window who knows, things looked hazy, when I look to my left there is this grey being pasty looking in color but not your typical grey he or it looked male had a human face grey like and a grey spandix suit, it also moved backwards like into what we consider a seat/chair, I posed the question, what about bending space and time? he had no lips just a slit but almost like moving your mouth to the right, almost grinning like, the the being said yes making it a point that they do that quite often, but the calculations have to be followed very very carefully even for them or they can be killed. All I remember that was said after was something about 3 clicks? I am new here so I dont know how to post a png but picture a black painting with 3 yellow dots in a triangle formation on the upper right, thats all I remember seeing when it ended, just thought I'd mention this.
Thanks for reading.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by verngrey739]

join