It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Predictions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
,I don't remember any prediction's in the bible,plus the fact things have been added and others left out,

wasn't one of them the book of Lucifer? yes the book of Lucifer was one of the books left out of the bible because of its conflict with the idealism of christianity its self.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
,I don't remember any prediction's in the bible,plus the fact things have been added and others left out,

wasn't one of them the book of Lucifer? yes the book of Lucifer was one of the books left out of the bible because of its conflict with the idealism of Christianity its self.

You're talking about a book that's less than 100 years old being kept out of a canon that's over 300 years old(at least, the KJV1611 is over 300).

Just because people don't follow a major religion, doesn't mean they are moral-less, chaos-loving Satan worshipers...

I for one happen to be in agreement with the Ten Commandments because those rules for living make sense to the welfare of everyone in a group of civilized people. But I don't believe they should be held over someone's head and severely enforced by hypocritical religion-pushers because that only drives people away from who God really is.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I agree, it seems like certain knowledge is held back from the masses. If you've heard Dan Burisch's story about the "J-Rods" messing up their genetics and the earth with their technology it would make sense why they would want to put an inhibitor on us of sorts. Not to mention I think as we move closer to the energetically excited middle of the galaxy it will results in certain things that we can't normally see becoming apparent to us due to a sort of "turning up the volume" on the light we are perceiving. I wrote my own theory on this subject in this thread "2012: A Beautiful Future: But first waves of wtf @ 11:11". Dan was saying if certain technologies where in too wide of use during this time it could mean bad news for the Planet. Reportedly a bunch of exotic-tech was rendered inoperable specifically due to this.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

Jesus ... told in parables so his disciples wouldn't mess it up, held huge clues to this whole puzzle.

Like the The Parable of the Tenants. ""A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time...."
He came back to "collect", but what is meant by "fruit" I wonder.
What has become very abundant here?

The only thing that refuses to factor in my mind is, why? Why the mystery and secrecy?

You Ask:

What is the delay, what is missing in the inordinate length of time...
until the 'Owner' came back to 'collect', the fruits of the Vineyard...?

the scriptures tell us in Revelations !
when asked, the Angel tell John that the plagues & great tribulation will continue until the blood of the all the Saints and Martyrs
has met-its-measure!.i.e.: when the continual massacre has met its quota !
Only then will the next tumpet/vial/bowl judgement be allowed to happen...

the way i read it-> the throne of the Almighty will keep a 'hands off' policy
until the alloted number of believers perish...
not as some would rationalize, as being that the stage where the Almighty reaches his breaking-point and stops the slaughter of the faithful & believers....

no... the OT Almighty has a different viewpoint than the NT Christ...
the OT Almighty (Father) is bloodthirsty & vengeful...

thats the meaning of the vineyard parable, of the long delay, in disguised verbage

[edit on 1-2-2009 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join