It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megalania Prisca: Dragon of the Australian Outback

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown_Significance

You may find this interesting:

youtu.be...

Here's another of interest:

www.youtube.com...

and one more:

www.youtube.com...

I actually saw a documentary that followed 3 researchers as they scoured remote areas of the Australian outback for signs of the Megalania. I can't seem to find it anywhere right now - but I know it exists..

edit on 30-12-2012 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985
reply to post by Unknown_Significance

It is quite possible that an animal of that size survives. Most parts of Australia are extremely remote where few humans ever visit, and to even see an animal is difficult to come by, let alone a very rare one, if it exists.

Very few sightings can be for the reasons 1) Limited number of creature 2) Very remote regions, 3) Intelligent creature capable of hiding very well, 4) Human visitation rare.

Hopefully it exists, and if I see it, Id let everyone on this site know and not a university where they would dissect it.

Just my two cents.

It's estimated there's only 30 Gobi Bears in the world. They are extremely rare and hard to find. And of course, there's the Tibetan Bluear . The animal is so rare that no one ever found it. The only proof of it's existence is a fur pelt. So yeah, The Megalania could have easily survived in a place like Australia with a small population of perhaps... 100 individuals.

Whomever, there are reports that the Burronjor might be a Sauropod rather than a Megalania. A cop said he was pursuited by a 15 feet long bipedal lizard at North Australia.
edit on 31-12-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join