It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie swaps pop for UFO hunt--- ATS mentioned in article

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be cool if someone just sued the asses off the star because of what they just

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Yes, their readership is not so large .... and if the readers are like the writers... there is nothing to worry about...just laugh and go on !!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by welsh alien

Papers say so much C**p, it's up to you if you believe! LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

lol, of course this is a nerdy website! If this was mainstream we would be talking about cooking or music

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

i was thinking about papparazi today, (random one - i was out walking earlier!) and in my opinion why should they care and write nonsense - seriously - tabloid papers make me want to ram an overly large cactus where the sun don't shine!

Unless they don't have anything nice to say, lets fly them to Africa and report on something worthwhile like the Third World debt, Hunger and the likes.

However I'm currently opting with the cactus idea!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

what and grow "horns/spikes" and suck up more of this Urine fed watewring. Sorry I am trying to contain my profanity but papparazi remind me of “flys around ..whatever” \I understand where your coming from.

(ok rant over)

Kirky
Peace

[edit on 14-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kirky

K, I'm a little lost (sorry, seriously, my signature explains all
)

When you say that what were you referring to exactly? Who grow horns and spikes? Them or me?! I couldn't harm a fly. I swatted one at least 11 times today, damn bugger didn't even flinch

AH HAH! There is mutal understanding and a lot of edits, but we got there! haha, nice to meet you, by the way

[edit on 14-9-2008 by emmy]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this confirms everything i said in the other thread.

this is nothing more than the media saying "hey everyone look over here, have you seen this person thinking for themselves!" "ha, ha, ha, how could they" "this warrents exagerated claims and ridicule" "come on everybody join in" "thats right" "and remember" "you'll get the same treatment if you dare to think differently" "so follow the crowd and stay in line!"

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy

Unless they don't have anything nice to say, lets fly them to Africa and report on something worthwhile like the Third World debt, Hunger and the likes.

But 'we' buy their trash and thus we create the demand. If we all stopped buying the shallow stuff and only focused on the 'real deal' the World might quite possibly be better off. Unfortunately, I can only speak for myself, and I can see that the 'sheeple' aren't going to change anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChChKiwi'sheeple'

this is now my word of the day!

I however, do not buy rags or papers. What's the pont when a) it's online (and saves a few more trees!), and b) I just heard it through the grapevine - not actually read this anywhere but here.

But I do see your point

(sorry it got off topic! my bad!)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
'nerdy'...'geeks'..!!!!!!...

amazing arrogance...what sort of paper calls honest...truth seeking people such things..all the while spurting out utter dross each day of the week..

on the other hand...being called a geek by a newspaper thats more interested in big brother... celebrity dancing tv programmes and tits is maybe a compliment.

who owns this # newspaper?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Daily Star, if you are reading this, and I have no doubt one of you snivelling idiot reporters will be, may I suggest you swivel on my mid-digit? thanks.

Scousers say it best

I would also, like to congradulate Mr.Williams, on his choice of path, although I have never been a famous singer, I hope he finds his new one, more fulfilling.

Good luck to him, and the rest of you.

EMM

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by emmy

i was thinking about papparazi today, (random one - i was out walking earlier!) and in my opinion why should they care and write nonsense - seriously - tabloid papers make me want to ram an overly large cactus where the sun don't shine!

However I'm currently opting with the cactus idea!

Emmy, i think it comes down to Money. The Paparazzi have a job to do, to follow people with a Celebrity status around, invading their personal life, making up stories that will attract customers/readers of the Magazine's/Tabloids which makes these company's money. I also belive they do this for their own publicity.

Just my 2 Cents

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If he´s experienced any sort of UFO/Alien activity he won´t let ridicule stop him.

Which is what the press are trying to do, ridicule him into line, return to the brainwashed sheeple herd.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

Oh, I know what you mean and where you're coming from.

However in my opinion, it's a lame excuse of a 'job'. It really should be made illegal
(in my ideal world, huh?!
)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hey that's amazing news, when exactly is Robbie changing his name to "Tom Cruise" and getting himself a nice Stepford wife?

Saying that maybe Robbie might want to pay for me to go on a piss up in the mountains and he can explain to me the rationalisation behind his thought that leads to conclusion "Alien visits man, probing prohibited"

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Something just struck me as funny, and that is the recent reversal in the media. 10 years ago it was the tabloid rags that report UFO's with a serious tone and the mainstream media reported them with laughter. Now the mainstream media is reported them with a more serious tone then the tabloid rags.

Anyone else notice that?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I agree with every single post here - paper is read by morons. Click the link for an example.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Emmy, i couldn't agree more, i don't like the paparazzi either
They do more harm than good.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

No they called us UFO geeks!

w00t! That is like the .......
best.
compliment.