It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marian Apparitions & Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Pope John XXIII

According to accounts available only on the Internet, Pope John XXIII, who reigned from 1958 to 1963, apparently kept a secret diary that contains his handwritten accounts of visions of Christ and the Madonna. The diary was found by a cleaning woman in a storage room at the Vatican. Father DeAngelo released some of the entries made between February 1959-April 1963. The first appearance of Christ took place February 12th, 1959:

This one paragraph I find very interesting...

From the heavens will appear the saviors. They will arrive on June 5, 1995 and begin the task of assisting in the cleanup and repair of the environment and the crippled countries. Many will fear these odd- looking beings but they come in peace and will, with God's guidance, transform earth from a charred spinning rock to a lush oasis in space. The survivors will flourish in a world without war, disease, or hatred. My heart is finally at peace with this knowledge that there is hope for humanity.�(May 19, 1962)

Not long after 1995 we started to see Chemtrails in the sky which some have suggested are cleaning and restoring our atmosphere. Could this be due to "saviors" (aliens) as described above?

www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
mmk.......

I see someone had an over active imagination.

ha ha, soon ill be writing visions of of the Catfish god in my notebook

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
mmk.......

I see someone had an over active imagination.

ha ha, soon ill be writing visions of of the Catfish god in my notebook

Why exactly do you say that? It would make a lot of sense.
Good find

new topics

join