It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs: Seeing Is Believing (Part 2) show info! Mark your calenders!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It airs on Tuesday September 16 from 9:30pm - 11:00pm eastern time so check your TV Guide to see what time it's on in your time zone. Stephenville sightings will be covered in the first 15 minutes of the show. Some things that were left out of the first UFOs: Seeing Is Believing hosted by Peter Jennings will be included in this 90 minute follow up edition. I don't have high expectations, but I guess that's a good thing so I won't be let down...

Click here for all the info: www.abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
At least ABC is broadcasting UFOs in prime time.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

cool thanks bro..

disclosure is good

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is the way it starts to get recognized as an actual unknown but real phenomena. I hope they give it the attention it deserves from both perspectives, you know fair and balanced...but not like fox I hope.

Thanks for the tip.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's this Tuesday night. I'm sure they will re-air it, but I'm lucky enough not to have to work that night so I'll be watching it.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
These shows are not very infomative for the seasoned UFO researcher. They are full of the same over publicised high profile cases that flood youtube already. I have yet to see something new. These shows are great however for those that are ignorant of the subject and unaware of whats going on. However.. a good number of those people won't watch it because of the title alone.
*shrug*

I am not marking my calendar to watch the stepheville story YET AGAIN.

wake me when there is something new.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It seems like the only threads this guy ever starts are the ones where he is plugging the K.S. Show or some other televised event. Awesome. I cant wait to see the Stephenville footage yet again. NOT!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
It seems like the only threads this guy ever starts are the ones where he is plugging the K.S. Show or some other televised event. Awesome. I cant wait to see the Stephenville footage yet again. NOT!!!

Haha, you're funny. NOT!!!

You've been on ATS since July?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The ad says a serious look at ufo's? I guess seeing will be believing then

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
When I see this stuff I just keep thinking “disclosure”. I know I’m probably getting my hopes up but so much of the media has begun taking UFOs seriously, and discussing sightings and theories thoroughly. I just think perhaps the government wants it this way.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
disclosure is a proccess . It definitely seems to be accelerating though .
I just get fed up with the cautious disclaimers and riders that the intelligence agencies use to avoid a simple yes or no . fed up, yet really based on my own experience I have to admit that more and more i can see why the authorties are cautious . Humans have a nasty habit of going in to denial or panic when they are faced with something they cannot control ,kill or make a buck out of .
Prepare yourselves ,because when it does finally occur you will go through elation, shock, denial. You will try to rationalise things that you really cannot understand fully because technologically speaking these species are WAY more advanced than most humans can imagine .
Its hard to be humbled when you THINK you had it all figured out .

Sometimes I really wish I could forget what I know , believe me, its a lot to take on board .

But I always jump on any release that they throw out there to see what I can read between the lines .

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well, considering there's a quote by Michio Kaku on the page...

But leading theoretical physicist Michio Kaku told ABC, "You simply cannot dismiss the possibility that some of these UFO sightings are actually sightings from some object created by an advanced civilization because … on the off chance that there is something there, that could literally change the course of human history."

... it may not be all bad.

I suspect, however, that likes of Shostak, et al., will "bring us back down to earth."

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
content from an external source
www.rense.com...

Budd Hopkins' Response
to the ABC Peter Jennings "Seeing is Believing" TV Program
Courtesy of the Intruders Foundation

During the past year Jenning's producers interviewed me a number of times, and because I sensed what they had in mind, I made, as a preemptive strike, a number of careful, highly specific observations about the UFO abduction phenomenon. All of these crucial points - recorded by ABC on videotape - were designed to underline the physical reality of UFO abductions and to demonstrate the implausibility of current skeptical explanations.

To read the rest visit the link above

=====
Mod Edit: Link and 'ex' tags added and large quote trimmed.

[edit on 17/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I probably will watch the show, in a day or two after I DVR it. Most of these shows end up with the same pictures and interviews. Nothing new ever seems to come from them. For recent news on the subject ATS is the only place to go to IMHO.
Sometimes it is good to review the older cases, just to refreshen memory whithout having to read it again.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I truely hope that many people will delve back into the texas incident. that radar report was crazy!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

They will cover Stephenville in the first 15 minutes. But not the radar report Angelia Joiner told me. I guess that kind of information is too technical and doesn't boost their ratings.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ill try and remain positive. nephra was right in saying it will be the vague info and nothing in detail..but after seeing my first UFO this saturday. (submitted to mufon and everything,check recent reports for sacramento) im ready to start watching any and all ufo info again. I have a friend whos in the states from london, and shes got an open mind so im gonna have friends over who are not well versed in the subject and we are gonna sit and watch. i did let my friend watch the dorothy izatt films first to get more indepth smoking gun vibes.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The main problem with these shows is they don't present people who have proof, or first hand knowledge. They only present people with "stories" then they have skeptics on to debunk them.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i wonder why they continue to do this type of "cheap" ufo investigation..and yes i know, its all because disclosure has to be a gentle process for some. but dang it, if they did the real ufo case studies on primetime it would be finalized and then we can start talking about more interesting ufo related questions. im sick (pardon the attitude) of going over the same question over and over and over "are aliens here" i want to move beyond that, i only have about 50-60 years left on this planet people, lets get it going.come ON!

[edit on 9/15/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The main problem with these shows is they don't present people who have proof, or first hand knowledge. They only present people with "stories" then they have skeptics on to debunk them.

Im afraid thats how plausible deniability works .Hide the truth under their noses ,litterally and figuratively ,so that anyone who abuses their security clearance can be ridiculed to scorn even if they are ex military .
Thats the problem with a corrupted democracy . The power brokers fear military disclosure more than anything because its the most credible.
Ask just about any pilot quietly about UFO's and he will admit he has seen them but he is not going to risk his pension and family security to satisfy the curiosity of 'wacko's ' like us ! So he will usually craft his reply so that its deniable .

You also have to accept that up to a point the need for secrecy is neccesary to maintain stability . many humans on this planet were bred and genetically engineered to be fearfull , neurotic and vicious . religion reinforces that mind set , thats what its designed to do . They were created as an expendable low grade army . Without special equipement most humans can only see in the tiny band width of visible light for a start so keeping them litterally in the dark is all about maintaining control.
"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make blind".

You really need to understand fully what the ancients did here and grasp the fact that the matrix films are ANALAGOUS to fact .
Humans souls are recycled . You die ,your soul is stripped of memory and then you are dumped back in the next available body by the machine .

Thats why RH negative families have to make sure their children are induced and born in the brief windows of time when soul catcher is not operating . Otherwise their child will be a corrupted soul with no compassion . yep ,thats how ugly it is .

So while I respect you passionate commitement to finding out the truth I am frustrated by the knowledge that A , you will probably label me a nut job for trying to help you understand whats going on here and B ,this whole mess has to be managed carefully if these lost souls are to have any hope of being saved . The situation here is grave , knife edged and could fall either way .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join