It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there still "ATS Premium"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I can't find the submission form. Then again it always seemed like you had to really wittingly look for it to use it.

EDIT: You know, that whole 'ATS Newsletter Special', paid articles etc deal? I have my 2 in my sig:

[edit on 13-9-2008 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Het IIB!

Haven't heard much from you on MySpace, have you been deleted?

I know a lot of my more controversial friends have been. I barely check my messages anymore...lame.

Nice to see your name again. Hope all is great at your end bro...And HOPE you will be putting your 2 cents into these posts...I appreciate your diligent research and intelligent posts.

Best,
~Paula

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As far as I know, it's still around. Here's the link to the submission form.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sweet Paula

Nope, not deleted. I still post blogs but lately they just list my posts at my new wordpress blog home (see profile). Dig.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Cool...

But it seems defunct as I dont find many searching within my email account for them...? Maybe yjey've been going into my spam box? Its always seemed like it took a direct conscious effort to even find that form, so if there's just been a lack of submissions fueling it...

So I'm left curious about whether or not to avoid including images and videos... or about electing to insert necessary links into the applicable text, or to instead include a journalistic reference list (which would make the post at least a page longer)?

[edit on 14-9-2008 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Alright, I submitted a killer exclusive article. I hope you all stick check wherever those end up.

new topics

top topics

join