It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This maybe too deep for some. Sorry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Lets start by saying most of us will of seen the film The Matrix. What most of you won't realise is this film is so close to the truth it's frightening. We are all vibrations of light and electrical impulses. When you rest your hands on your desk to type, the only thing that tells you the desk is their is an electrical impulse from your brain. The same when you tap the keys on the keyboard.
If this vibration was altered slightly it would activate DNA strands we already have, but are not active yet. If they all came on at once most of us would end up in the nut house. But if you want to believe it or not. Slowly but surely we are some how being activated. More people then ever are seening UFO,s. More people than ever are seeing ghosts, and believing in both of these. And opening themselves up to unlimited possiblitys.
The closer we get to 2012 the more it will happen. On the downside crime will go up and violence will too. Because people will get confused and frightened. But we will get through this and be better for it. Revolution will also ensue as more people become interested in conspiracy, and realise that all is not quite right in the world! And most of all we don't have to take it.

Because collectively we can all say no it don't have to be that way!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vintage65

Hallelujah ... someone who sees it the same way as me ... I was beginning to think I was alone out here.

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think i may have petit mal and am being tested for it later this month. I'm led to believe its a form of epilepsy but its astrange experience to explain and not what i would have put in the epileptic catergory. Its also known as absence. Could it be sothething else and related to your topic??

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[Snip] Electrical vibrations will activate inactive DNA? Where did you get that idea from? Electricity and vibration have absolutley nothing whatsoever to do with DNA.
The desk exists in the physical world. Your brain merely interprets info by way of electrical impulses from neurons in the brain.
[Snip]

Mod Edit: Please see Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum! and Courtesy Is Mandatory. Also the heading that appears at the top of every single page of SkunkWorks. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 13/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree that 'The Matrix' is closer to reality, in allegory or fact, than most who view it assume.

I have a problem with your description of 'vibrationally activated' DNA, though. As I understand it, DNA, via protein transcription, influences the creation of cells, and the expression of their metabolism. 'Vibrationally activating', or, in fact, activating in any way, unexpressed DNA would effect metabolic change, but wouldn't effect change that would cause the body to radically restructure itself. Put another way, all the cells in the body are in competition, as well as harmony. The structure of the body is formed from a not-perfectly-symmetrical balance between the advantageous expression of that competition. For example, exactly what cells benefit any can expand into neural pathways, what cell-balance forms the differentiated shape of an appendage, etc. How can 'activating DNA' change that radically, while still maintaining a metabolic balance? More information required!

But I understand your allegory. The 'DNA activation' idea you mention, if instead expressed as 'physically invocative memes', makes perfect sense. I do believe there is a power to the act of believe, and even entirely-rational consideration, that moves beyond the affect of self, and is capable of changing even the 'objectively defined' world-view, beyond what an individual can consider ego-centric.

Also, 2012 still seems arbitrary, to me. Why not consider that 'it' has already happened, and the expression of the world is still 'catching up', as people (slowly) move themselves? Makes just as much sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yea ok thats your veiw. The rest of us will see you when you get there!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Seems you were right ... to 'deep' for some
. I suspected your OP would be misunderstood and read literally. It's very difficult to put these things into words without it being misinterpreted.

I wrote an article about this very subject once called 'Times They Are A Changing' and they are ... but that doesn't mean everyones ready for it yet ... if you know what I mean !

They will only understand what they want to understand ... nothing you can do about that.

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So can i wish away my pot belly or my bad back. I mean, if it's not really there and yet I see and feel it what gives? Snip]

Mod Edit: Please see Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum! and Courtesy Is Mandatory. Also the heading that appears at the top of every single page of SkunkWorks. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 13/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am not a book reader or writer and, do find it difficult to get across my point, but this don't mean it sould be ignored!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more.
Great topic..
Lets Make A Change!
N3RDz

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am not sure what this has to do with the Movie "The Matrix". That movie was about the famous "brain in a tank" senario (that we can never be sure we aren't in some tank somewhere, and perhaps our reality is being programmed by reptiles.) It was an old idea -- perfectly implemented in the first movie.

What you are suggesting sounds much different.

So maybe this really is too deep for me. Or maybe you think it is deeper than it actually is?

JAK

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Members are requested to read the header of every page here in SkunkWorks:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

and also note Back To Basics: The ATS Skunk Works Forum! and Courtesy Is Mandatory.

Those who feel they are unable to contribute in a constructive manner are welcome to move on to a topic they feel more comfortable with.

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...

... Or, A Word About Politeness.

Thank you - Jak

[edit on 13/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I hope this may go someway in explaining what i think you mean.

Mod Edit: Video embed formatting - Jak.

[edit on 13/9/08 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

join