It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon ball z

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was watching some Jay-z hand signs (The triangle with his left eye at the peak) on you tube, earlier, when i noticed that it looked exactly like that one thing tien does (I'm not the only one who used to watch it, so please keep the insults at a minimum). I had to look it up, but it's the same sign, alright. Also, he had three eyes, in a triangle shape. The top one doesn't blink, and looks kinda weird... (all seeing?). That show was so popular; it's perfect for sub messages. The violence was pretty bad, as well (Not gory, just violent, and "cool" enough to probably leave an imprint on a child's developing mind). Anyways, I looked for it on the web and couldn't really find anything. If you already knew about this, or don't care, sorry for wasting your time.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Nerds]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just because it has to be done, and I'd like to do it first:

This thread is officially OVER 9000!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That's a funny way of looking at it. Never thought of that..

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It´s blatently obvious Jay-Z has illuminati connections.
I mean, his music could never explain his success, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

I don't recall saying I believed he was in the illuminati... Could you show me where? I honestly don't remember. If you misunderstood my post, lemme clear it up for you: I was feeling a little open minded the other day, so decided to look up some conspiracy junk. I came across some Jay-z stuff, watched a video on it, and immediately recognized the diamond sign, as something tien did. In other words, the jay-z thing was just what lead up to the actual (skunk worthy) discovery; the background.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

My post was (partially) sarcastic, as I dislike Jay-Z´s music. I was implying that all his money most come from a darker source as no-one would buy his records.

On the other hand, his hand sign of the triangle with his eye at the top is (IMO) his personal interpretation of a classic illuminati symbol: the all seeing eye atop the pyramid (see your nearest US bank note).

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The diamond you mean the rockafella sign its the sign for his record company and i believe tiens third eye represents wisdom

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
the green guy is definalty a reptillian, Piccalo is it?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is almost as random as that thread about remote controlled dragonflies.

It's just a handsign. He may or may not be doing it for any reason, let alone because he's got illuminati ties. He might just think it looks cool :S

Do some handsigns till you find one you think is cool, then we'll find some connection to the NWO, or hitler, or some race of Greys.

I'm not aiming at the people posting here, I'm just being realistic.

Realistic view : Why would he do it in public? It's Jay-Z anyhow, do we care? I'm with psychopump on their view, but personally I think he did it without knowing the true meaning and because he thought it was cool.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

I really don't understand why you feel the need to be sarcastic, in an attempt to make me look like an idiot
. I never said anything about believing in the anunaki, so please don't assume.

As for the rest of you, thank you for your imput. I'd like to see more, but I'm guessing that's all I'm going to get. It's obviouse that a lot of people just don't get as caught up in the little things as much as other people.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Nerds]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerds
reply to post by monkeybus

I really don't understand why you feel the need to be sarcastic, in an attempt to make me look like an idiot
. I never said anything about believing in the anunaki, so please don't assume.

As for the rest of you, thank you for your imput. I'd like to see more, but I'm guessing that's all I'm going to get. It's obviouse that a lot of people just don't get as caught up in the little things as much as other people.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Nerds]

Whoa there! You REALLY need to get off the defensive!
In the Dragonball-Z cartoons there WAS a green pseudo-reptilian character called Piccolo. Where is the sarcasm in that?

And monkeybus didn´t even mention the Annunaki, what on earth are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wow... I really don't know what to say to that.... Piccolo was actually a Namekian, and that guy was clearly just being a ball of crap (I really couldn't come up with a "cleaner" metaphore to describe what came to mind, when I tried to picture what could have made such a snide remark.) If you fail to see that, then I feel very, very sorry for you. And just so you know, I wasn't being deffensive at all; just wondering why he felt the need to mock my assumed beliefs.

Monkeybus, if you really weren't intending to ridicule me, and think that picollo's character could have actually been influenced by the annunaki, then sorry. I'm an effin butt hole.

*** Annunaki= lizardmen. I think it's pretty clear what on earth I'm talking about.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Nerds]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerds

Wow... I really don't know what to say to that.... Piccolo was actually a Namekian, and that guy was clearly just being a ball of crap (I really couldn't come up with a "cleaner" metaphore to describe what came to mind, when I tried to picture what could have made such a snide remark.) If you fail to see that, then I feel very, very sorry for you. And just so you know, I wasn't being deffensive at all; just wondering why he felt the need to mock my assumed beliefs.

Monkeybus, if you really weren't intending to ridicule me, and think that picollo's character could have actually been influenced by the annunaki, then sorry. I'm an effin butt hole.

*** Annunaki= lizardmen. I think it's pretty clear what on earth I'm talking about.

This is my cue to leave this topic.
How many sandwiches DO constitute a complete picnic?

top topics

join