It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Jesse Ventura Slams '911 Conspiracy Debunkers' for 30 Minutes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
BUT...there is video footage that clearly shows how the Towers 'pancaked'.....floor by floor. NO demolition needed, just gravity.

Funny... The pancake theory was discarded because it left the central columns standing. What took out the central columns?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Mr. Ventura is a patriot and a hero. He is a very intellegent man who asks the questions that need to be asked. For those who know what it means to serve and sacrifice, you recognize that the oath you take to defend the constitution and your country with your life if needed, you will also recognize when things aren't quite right, and have the courage and the sense to state it. For those not asking questions about one of the most horrific events in history and are just accepting what they are told, they are cowards. Mr. Ventra is correct there are many unanswered questions.
Not to worried about critizisms of this post. Those who just argue will never be willing to take it past that. As stated they're just "chicken hawks".
Here is a truth, "freedom isn't free". If we are not willing to fight for the truth or hold our government to the standards of its origins, especially our prescious constituion then then perhaps we don't deserve our freedoms or our constitution.
Personnaly, I want peace for everyone always but make no mistake I will fight to defend our freedoms and the right to ask questions of our leaders. Hurray for couragious people like Mr. Ventura.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have neither read nor seen any evidence as to water or steam from the sprinkler systems. Why is that? We saw molten metal dripping, but no water or white clouds of steam. Hmmm....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think it's important to continue asking questions to keep our government honest. Jesse does ask some interesting questions. Here's the problem I have with him and many of the "truthers". They ask questions which is great and all but that's the easy part...the lazy part....the hard part is finding the answers to those questions. That's where good ole Jesse and many "truthers" fall apart. They just keep asking the same questions and never try to actually answer them.
Jesse needs to put his money where his mouth is and start finding some answers to his own questions. He has some pretty powerful connections which he could use to launch his own investigation and if anyone could get some real answers, it would probably be him. Has he ever mentioned this?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

I think it's important to continue asking questions to keep our government honest. Jesse does ask some interesting questions. Here's the problem I have with him and many of the "truthers". They ask questions which is great and all but that's the easy part...the lazy part....the hard part is finding the answers to those questions. That's where good ole Jesse and many "truthers" fall apart. They just keep asking the same questions and never try to actually answer them.

Here's a question I have, and I look forward to your suggestions on how to get an answer that makes sense:

Why is the FBI holding an estimated 20-100 pieces of footage of the Pentagon attack and refusing to release anything that is useful?

Now, I am a lowly citizen, mind you, and the MSM are not asking this question. I could walk up to a nearby FBI office, ask the question, but I will bet the local office hasn't a clue.

So how SHOULD I get the answer to this question?

Jesse needs to put his money where his mouth is and start finding some answers to his own questions.

And if he, like so many others have been, is stonewalled...? Believe me, many who might have a remote likelihood of access have tried. And bits and pieces do slip out. But I saw stuff on the web early on that I can no longer find (which is curious if not damning, I say), and when people ask things like, "What removed the buildings' resistance to a freefall collapse," no one answers.

He has some pretty powerful connections which he could use to launch his own investigation and if anyone could get some real answers, it would probably be him. Has he ever mentioned this?

You think??? Why do you think he is connected, as in buddies, friends, chums, willing-to-share-information pals, with anyone high enough up to do any good? Oh, sure. He has MET a lot of powerful people, but to damn him for failing to CONNECT with these same people is rather...shilly, I say.

Since, as he himself says, he is NOT a politician, merely a statesman, we can't expect that he has rubbed his elbows warmly with any politicians.

And to be frank, getting close to the answers (Hunter Thompson comes to mind) seems to be hazardous to one's health - so many are just keeping their mouths shut.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Originally posted by jfj123

Here's a question I have, and I look forward to your suggestions on how to get an answer that makes sense:

Why is the FBI holding an estimated 20-100 pieces of footage of the Pentagon attack and refusing to release anything that is useful?

Well since I'm not an FBI agent, I can only speculate. I would assume that anything related to Pentagon security is high security. I'm guessing that part of their security is based on hidden monitored camera's and releasing the footage could, at least in their minds, compromise security around the pentagon. Again, I'm just guessing.
Why not write a letter to the FBI and ask why they're not releasing the footage?

Jesse needs to put his money where his mouth is and start finding some answers to his own questions.

And if he, like so many others have been, is stonewalled...? Believe me, many who might have a remote likelihood of access have tried. And bits and pieces do slip out. But I saw stuff on the web early on that I can no longer find (which is curious if not damning, I say), and when people ask things like, "What removed the buildings' resistance to a freefall collapse," no one answers.
1. And if a celeb is being stonewalled, they can go to the press and they have a platform to talk from and explain they are being stonewalled.
2. I'm sure if you ask around, especially on ATS, you'll be able to find anything you could find before. If you can't, let me know, I might be able to find the info for you.

He has some pretty powerful connections which he could use to launch his own investigation and if anyone could get some real answers, it would probably be him. Has he ever mentioned this?

You think??? Why do you think he is connected, as in buddies, friends, chums, willing-to-share-information pals, with anyone high enough up to do any good?

Do you honestly believe that the ex-gov of an entire state does not have one powerful friend in washington with a bit of inside info?

Oh, sure. He has MET a lot of powerful people, but to damn him for failing to CONNECT with these same people is rather...shilly, I say.

Now wait a minute, he himself says we should look for answers and since he is just a citizen himself, he falls into his own category so why isn't he doing exactly what he told us to do? And does he really think people like you and me have a better chance at finding answers then someone like him?

And to be frank, getting close to the answers (Hunter Thompson comes to mind) seems to be hazardous to one's health - so many are just keeping their mouths shut.

If that were true and he was afraid of being killed, that makes him even worse because he wants us to look for answers without warning us about being killed. So you're saying he's going to sit back while the bodies of citizens pile up looking for answers. That way he doesn't need to worry about being killed himself?

Also, don't you think that it would be much harder for "them" to knock off a celeb then a common, unknown citizen?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

jfj123....

I have no idea what to say....except....

There are certain people, on ATS, who have an ability to 'pull' quotes....and, believe me, whenb I say, 'others' have tried to "help" me in this regard.

I happen to like "jfj123", basd on the posts.

Chalk it up a jealousy.....but I just do not know how to 'parse' another's post. I've been victim to it, an I've tried to read what happens afterwards....

Perhaps I'm just not 'computer savvy' enough....but I get very confused, trying to figure out WHO is originally speaing to WHOM....and then, WHO is replying.....I have dificulty, sorry.

EIT!!! I made typos....you csn see them....tired of correctng....sheesh!! Even then, I corrected!!!"

[edit on 9/20/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
...the collapse looked nothing like a demolition as any demolition expert would tell you,

Let's just take that one point...

Here is a list of experts who DO think it looked like a controlled demolition.

Here's another.

Here, on the other hand, is a statement from Protec, the guys who cleaned up the mess. Unfortunately, their case runs into trouble right from the start when they say there was no pools of molten metal at the site... unfortunately there are many reports from firemen involved in the aftermath that flatly contradict this. A small sample can be found Here.

And this page shows plenty of evidence to show that there WAS molten metal. It's one of the signatures of thermite or thermate use.

And if you want to see a very careful analysis by Architects for 9/11 Truth, have a look at this video. There's a very interesting section in which they show footage of the head of NIST denying any molten metal at the site - followed with lots of footage showing just that, with plenty of eyewitness testimony to back it up.

And I've had to edit this just to say, "Go, Jesse!" I have to say that when I first heard of him as a politician, I thought, yup, there we go, those dumb Yanks have elected a wrestler now... I take it all back. The dude is awesome and I can absolutely see why he'd get elected.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

It's a little sad that, here we are almost eight years on, and certain blokes just can't seem to coprehend that determined terrorists, bent on a suicidal mission, could undertake the 9/11 attacks!!!

Funny thing is even after 9/11 I have traveled on airlines OUTSIDE the USA and have seen cockpit intrusion possibities that would make the US Airline Adminstrators blanch....so. I say to all, stay on GUARD!!!!

Do NOT let people ( I wished to use another term, but it was a foul word) into your Flight Deck!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

just watched the 2 hr video from a\ e for 9\11 truth ..awesome video thank you for the link

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join