It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Jesse Ventura Slams '911 Conspiracy Debunkers' for 30 Minutes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Video: Jesse Ventura Slams '911 Conspiracy Debunkers' for 30 Minutes

www.prisonplanet.com

Saturday, Sept 13, 2008

Jesse Ventura, the former Minnesota governor and professional wrestler, accompanied a state senator to Arizona’s 9/11 Memorial on Thursday to press his claims that the government isn’t telling the truth about the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.“I think it’s growing and growing with the population that more and more of us are questioning what happened that day, and we’re also looking to find out if the truth was withheld from us,” Ventura said. “And the more you study it, the more difficult for me it becomes to believe what my government told me.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Haha, this is CLASSIC! I hope EVERYBODY takes the time to listen to this, even the skeptics...

Man, do I love this guy...He comes oput and says exactly what is on his mind, and he pulls no punches. A true patriot with some serious cajones. I only hope he doesn't get targeted by TPTB for his outspoken views and calling them out...

He basically lays out how the gov has adopted complete FASCIST tactics, and tries to villify anyone questioning their word as "unpatriotic" or "appeasing the terrorists" for not falling in line!

Skip to the 2 minute mark, as that's when he starts the interview...

Ventura said he finds it absurd that the United States entered into two wars since 9/11 but has yet to charge Osama bin Laden with the attacks.

“The government’s theory is that 19 Islamic terrorists armed with box cutters defeated our multibillion-dollar air defense system, all while conspiring with a bearded guy in a cave in Afghanistan,” Ventura said. “I find that far-fetched.”

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In my opinion people like Jessie are doing the same thing they claim to be against. Anyone who questions their theories is a neocon fascist. Which is basically the same thing as calling us unpatriotic. I find the whole thing pretty hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To address his point that since Osama hasn't been charged there must be something fishy going on,

I'm thinking just because Osama took credit for Al Qaeda planning the attacks does not mean that he himself planned them. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed admitted to masterminding the 9/11 attacks, along with 50 other terrorist attacks, so how could we charge Osama when we have someone telling us that THEY did it?

It doesn't mean that 9/11 was a coverup though. That's just bad reasoning.

Al-Qaida No. 3 says he planned 9/11

[edit on 9/13/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

So you BELIEVE everything the gov has told you about 911?

I haven't come to a finality of conclusion of what I think yet, but at the very least I am HIGHLY suspicious of their "official" versions of what happened.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Jesse ventura is a bbreath of fresh air - articulate and honest

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

When did I ever say that? How does my post at all imply that? I'm not saying that I believe everything, there is always doubt to be found in ANYTHING. But I don't believe the government would have gained anything by planning the 9/11 attacks.

A giant mess in the Middle East, increased terror activity worldwide, horrible approval ratings of the President, Vice President, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, etc., a depressed US economy, no positive legacy.

Okay, you'll say "more control over the people", but really if that was their concern I think there would have been many more terror attacks to terrify Americans into surrendering ourselves to our government. Which has never happened.

So for the most part I believe what I SAW that day and that was a terrorist attack. I don't call it the "official story" I call it the truth. Now whether the Bush Administration had a plan ready in case of such an event that would allow us to invade the Middle East, that's a whole other story.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by InterestedObserver

I haven't come to a finality of conclusion of what I think yet, but at the very least I am HIGHLY suspicious of their "official" versions of what happened.

Just because you don't believe that 9/11 was an "inside job", or that 9/11 wasn't a huge cover up doesn't mean that you don't have skepticism towards the "official" story. Quite frankly I think the 9/11 Truth movement has been very negative, blind, and has turned into a money making scheme. People making up ridiculous claims like demolition from their mothers basement, a set of UNCLASSIFIED documents and a copy of final cut pro are anything but experts. And when "experts" do have opinions on the matter, they usually don't have all of the data, and aren't experts in that particular area... for instance an Army bomb maker said it was impossible for Oklahoma city to have only had one bomb, when it actually...was just one bomb. The 9/11 Truth movement has become a joke by it's own doing, stop making up stupid theories shouting "inside job" and actually push for the release of videos in a professional manner that people can respect. I like Jesse Ventura's politics, but when it comes to 9/11 Truth he's wacky. Even people like Ron Paul who acknowledge the military industrial complex don't believe this garbage. Of course I'm going to get slammed for even saying this, because people in the 9/11 Truth movement can't say anything remotely intelligent and instead spout: "you'll see!" or 'you're a neocon, fascist fool"...which is just an extension of why I don't take it seriously in the slightest along with all the scientific/forensic evidence. So as someone said before, Jesse is being a hypocrite in this regard, and if he'd not run his mouth about crazy stuff people would actually take him seriously enough to view the libertarian principals that he stands on seriously.

Oh, and by the way I'm a Libertarian, that is disgusted by how a few people with vivid imaginations can make the Libertarian cause be labeled as crazy, when really it's what this nation was founded on.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

See, this is where I have a problem. Folks "labeling" people who are standing up against the status quo---"He's wacky, he's nutty for his views"...I don't agree with that at all. Like I said, I haven't even made my mind up where I sit on this thing, but I for one am GLAD to see someone who can command attention, and won't be cowered down or intimidated asking questions that no one else is. Like he said, he's literally having to do the MEDIA'S job, because virtually all of them are bought and paid for by the corpo-M.I.C. agenda machine.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think Jesse Ventura is a true Patriot.

The questions he asks are all valid, and there are even more compelling questions he could have asked..

Like 'Why would the Mayor of NY be oh so quick to have all the evidence removed and sent to China for processing in industrial applications ?'

or 'Why did the city's emergency bunker set up shop in another building the night before 9/11 ?' (their old location was.. building 7..)

Jesse for Prez

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wowowowowowo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a GREAT video man. Holy balls I love this guy. Even if you agree or dont agree with the truth movement you have to admire the courage. Take on the government to keep them honest. Also how he tells the reporters to do their jobs. Great Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I like Jesse Ventura's politics, but when it comes to 9/11 Truth he's wacky. Even people like Ron Paul who acknowledge the military industrial complex don't believe this garbage. Of course I'm going to get slammed for even saying this, because people in the 9/11 Truth movement can't say anything remotely intelligent and instead spout: "you'll see!" or 'you're a neocon, fascist fool"...which is just an extension of why I don't take it seriously in the slightest along with all the scientific/forensic evidence. So as someone said before, Jesse is being a hypocrite in this regard, and if he'd not run his mouth about crazy stuff people would actually take him seriously enough to view the libertarian principals that he stands on seriously.

Oh, and by the way I'm a Libertarian, that is disgusted by how a few people with vivid imaginations can make the Libertarian cause be labeled as crazy, when really it's what this nation was founded on.

Question my friend. Why is it that if you question 9/11 you are wacky? Or if you question your unpatriotic or anti-american? In the beginning of the questioning Jesse mentioned this quote

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

That was Herman Goering. There is a lot of truth to this quote of his and Bush having connections with the Nazis it doesnt surprise me this stuff is being put into effect today.

So lets work with some facts here. We know the government lies. We have seen it in the Gulf of Tonkin, we have seen it with economic numbers I mean hell according to the government to this day inflation is at 4% and we are in no recession, lied about WMDs in Iraq, I mean I could go on and on. So what is the big deal about asking some very straight forward common sense easy to answer questions, well easy if there wasnt something that is straight in line that is. I agree that there are some truthers who do just want anarchy and are loud and obnoxious but sometimes that is how you have to be to get your point across. keep in mind and like Jesse says the reporters are not doing their job. They are not asking questions they are accepting government talking points as fact. Wow if we did this with Clinton or Nixon, hmmmm.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
I think Jesse Ventura is a true Patriot.

The questions he asks are all valid, and there are even more compelling questions he could have asked..

Like 'Why would the Mayor of NY be oh so quick to have all the evidence removed and sent to China for processing in industrial applications ?'

or 'Why did the city's emergency bunker set up shop in another building the night before 9/11 ?' (their old location was.. building 7..)

Jesse for Prez

How about some questions like "how could something that big be covered up, since it's the most watched event in human history" or "how could someone wire a building with explosives without anyone noticing it" or acknowledging that the towers began to lean after they were hit, the collapse looked nothing like a demolition as any demolition expert would tell you, or how could thousands of scientists and eye witness reports be over turned by interviews taken out of context, or eye witnesses victims of mass hysteria. That's what's so hysterical about the 9/11 truth movement, it only asks questions that it wants to ask, and ignores the rest. At least the "official story" has answered 99.9% of all concerns with scientific analysis instead of assumptions based on video edits and unclassified documents that too are taken out of context. I could make something up completely and it could be eaten up by the masses, just like so many hoax claims are...

The cover up of 9/11 is...hold on everybody...that the government failed, just like it did with Katrina, I don't see any investigations into that, and just like with Katrina the government tried to cover up it's failures with information dodging.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

The cover up of 9/11 is...hold on everybody...that the government failed, just like it did with Katrina, I don't see any investigations into that, and just like with Katrina the government tried to cover up it's failures with information dodging.

And this to me seems like a reasonable answer also. I mean lets face it, the fact we occupy their lands does not make us popular over there. So if there was a failure people should lose their jobs or even be charged right? How come there are so many F*** ups in this government and no one ever loses their jobs or is fired. Ill go into stuff we agree on. Look at the fed and this credit crisis we are in. How many times do we have to see this crap before we start to see heads fall. I the taxpayer have to bail all these guys out? Pfft.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Yes, now this I CERTAINLY agree upon, regardless of the other theories.

But I might take it one step further and ask the question, did our gov ALLOW this to happen deliberately? And if one entertains that possibility, then the next logical question is WHY, followed by, to what gain?

Now, when I see the amount of politicians DIRECTLY PROFITEERING OFF OF THE WAR INDUSTRY, this INDEED makes me start to ponder these questions...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
its very rarely i see or hear a man \ woman speak that makes me listen and take notice of every word..words that strike you dumb with awe..to listen to this man was like listening to the soul of all those poor people who died on 911 cry out for a champion to ask the questions and find the truth so the guilty can be brought to justice...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This whole thread... Only reminds me of ONE quote from a movie !!!

"You want the Truth??"

..."You can't HANDLE the truth!"

Perhaps there is more to it than I thought.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
To address his point that since Osama hasn't been charged there must be something fishy going on,

I'm thinking just because Osama took credit for Al Qaeda planning the attacks does not mean that he himself planned them. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed admitted to masterminding the 9/11 attacks, along with 50 other terrorist attacks, so how could we charge Osama when we have someone telling us that THEY did it?

It doesn't mean that 9/11 was a coverup though. That's just bad reasoning.

Al-Qaida No. 3 says he planned 9/11

[edit on 9/13/2008 by InterestedObserver]

That testimony was admittedly obtained through torture which only causes the person being tortured to tell you what you want to hear, whatever that means.

Source of claims
Why Torture Doesn't Work

I refer to this post in another thread written by me on the subject of Osama bin Laden's alleged involvement in 9/11 and that of al-Qaida as a single organization on the whole.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

thanks for posting this..

the videoe are on youtube as well..

the truth shall set you free

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ATS MIX Jesse Ventura UNCENSORED Interview

Jesse talked about this months ago with us as well as numerous other subjects that were under his skin.

Dave

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join