It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk Host Says Obama Not Truthful; Reveals Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

While the mainstream news media attempt to destroy -- yes, destroy -- Sen. John McCain and Gov. Sarah Palin, they cannot resist the impulse to overlook the lies, half-truths and deceptions of Barack Obama and his comrades on the left. Terry Anderson, an African-American talk show host in Los Angeles, provides a list of 39 things Democrat presidential hopeful Barack Obama claims are facts, but further investigation shows they are not exactly correct.

SAMPLE:1.) Selma March Got Me Born - NOT EXACTLY, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as Selma was in 1965. (Google'Obama Selma ' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles about its various untruths.)

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - NOT EXACTLY, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - NOT EXACTLY, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had.

4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - NOT EXACTLY, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya . It is the first widespread violence in decades. The current government is pro-American but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law. Your half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your New Hampshire campaigning to speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out the following link for verification of that...and for more. Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get Sharia muslim law in place there. Whe n Odinga lost the elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women and children alive in a Christian church where they took shelter.. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to know the truth. www.thestar.com...

SOURCE:www.commonvoice.com...

SOURCE:www.commonvoice.com...

These are statements Obama has made with sources to back them up, and many are very familiar to campaign fanatics. This article debunks more than 30 statements made by Obama. On account of the crackdown on threads featuring candidates, I feel obligated to point out that this thread is pointing out falsities in the candidates OWN WORDS, and thus, obviously falls under the category of a real campaign issue. (Do I need to explain this one to ANYBODY?)

[edit on 13-9-2008 by ppskylight]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This link goes to an article about Kenya. You may want to try and repair the link.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by round_eyed_dog
This link goes to an article about Kenya. You may want to try and repair the link.

That link was to provide insight onto one of the Obama quotes in one of the points from the stories, it is not the source of the story, I have added that to the bottom of the external source quote and also above my commentary in the initial post. Sorry for any confusion.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

For the OP....It took me only about ten seconds to question the veracity of your 'source'.

First thing that cought my eye? A sentence calling the Democratic Nominee the 'Democrat' nominee....

Look, I've seen plenty of cable news shows. Being African-American doesn't mean you're necessarily a Democrat.

Sorry, it is yet another pathetic attempt to sully the good name of ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
if you go to factcheck.org you'll find more untruthful and cynical facts about John McCain of his doing of distorting the facts.

Sex ed to kids? wow that's low. No Honor left

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight
I feel obligated to point out that this thread is pointing out falsities in the candidates OWN WORDS

Here is Obama's 'Selma speech' for those who actually want his 'own words':

www.barackobama.com...

Quite a stirring speech, actually. I like the rhetoric, even if I have a hard time believing the 'invoked righteousness' he expresses would actually effect or be primary to his behaviour as President...

top topics

join