It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream that freaked me out a bit...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

I had a very strange dream that when I awoke I was bit puzzled. It felt real and it took me a bit to shake it.

**I was at the beach at north point overlooking the water treatment center, my uncle's girlfriend and their daughter were there with us. We were enjoying our day when we heard a rumble and saw something shoot out of the treatment plant towards the sky, everyone thought it was odd. There was rumours of a new weapon being tested but no one knew where it was. I remember someone saying clearly to me when I told my friend what I saw, kiss this city goodbye, that was a nuclear warhead they were testing and each time it fails and falls into the lake it will harm the lake. If they get it high enough and fast enough it will hit their target in space and everything will be fine, but sometimes they explode over the lake as well. I remember thinking in my dream that I need to inform ATS and let them know what is going on... but then I heard a whoosh, a bright light and then I woke up. **

I woke up sitting up and looking around in a panic, when I realized it was a dream I started to relax but I still have no been able to shake it so I thought I'd share it. Strange dream.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

Keep your eyes and mind open. Dreams sometimes are the window to the future. take it from me. It's happened plenty of times to me. Lucky me nothing this serious. I'd be wary of this place especially if the same people are involved, if you get that deja vu sensation, i'd high tail it out of the vicinity.

new topics

join