It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sedna and Planet X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It seems that nancy is not happy with the discovery of Sedna.

www.zetatalk.com...

"You should be looking in toward the Sun for the real monster 10th Planet, not out into the dark skies"

Nancy would be funny if she wasn't so obviously mentally ill.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sedna is a distraction! Planet X "is" coming!!! The evidence is in the actions of our goverments!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The incoming pictures on Zetatalk appear to very convincing....so why the questioning of "Nancy" sanity?

She missed on her predictions for last year...yes.
But it's pretty hard to fake all of the sun photos,
isn't it?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Censored books: Delicate Earth and Blindsided are not allowed to be sold in any major book store. This extremely serious subject is too hot to handle by the majority of the public according to the powers-that-be. Lies, partial-truths, attacks, denials, attempts at making this subject appear humorous, and mainly silence are a small portion of the tactics being used to suppress this knowledge. The evidence of Planet X and its IMMINENT PASSAGE, plus its entourage's continuing current passages FROM THE ONE SOUTHERLY DIRECTION and impacts on the sun are in the main the cause of:

. The UNPRECEDENTED SOLAR ACTIVITY we are experiencing now in the middle of what should be the minimum part of the solar cycle. This is primarily due to the electromagnetic interaction with these objects.

2. So-called global warming which is all to do with the suns activity. Mars is experiencing it now too without SUVs being driven there.

3. MAJOR CATASTROPHIC EARTH CHANGES that have accompanied previous passages, which is the MOST SIGNIFICANT ISSUE.

www.planetx2003.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Reuters news service asked NASA about the ancient Sumerian Nibiru and NASA's only answer was "not possible," yet they disclose this possibility at the same time by announcing Sedna which partially translates into a goddess of the sea that causes major floods!

Much of this disclosure may also have to do with trying to give the 10th planet an identity other than Nibiru. It looks like it's all blowing up in their faces and this will just serve to strengthen the case for Planet X/Wormwood.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I truly could not agree with you more.
Many of your posts come from sites I have
already seriously studied. In particular
the shield that was published in the 01/04
National Geographic.

I am not certain there is any solution for
survival for myself, but I have certainly
given much thought already to where
my two children, now both adults in their
twenties should relocate to in order to have
the greatest chance of survival.

This is most curious though. When you start
pulling in the information coming from so many,
many sources, it just adds up to having very
deep questions regarding our government's
refusal to inform the public.

I'm not for panicking the people. but for goodness
sake, if I actually took pictures with my camera that
showed a smaller bright object beside, below, above
or near the sun, I'd probably freak.

One thing that I am not certain I can swallow
and I think makes so many of the sites on the
net impossible to count as real, factual reporting,
is when they go off on a tangent about alien beings
in league with the Illuminati...etc.

Bearing that in mind, I for one have seen an UFO
with my very own eyes. It was very distant in the sky, up in the troposhpere (sp?) directly over my and my daughter's heads. I thought it was a shooting star
at first, but it moved in a way no shooting star I'd ever
seen moved---in a circle, a zig zag and then it hit hyper
drive and shot off into infintiy.

I was simply flabbergasted at what we'd seen. But
to believe that might have been an alien space ship
taking off to who knows where, well. I couldn't stretch
my imagination that far.

So now the Russians are expecting turmultuous upheavals and preparing for it. Our government
is doing the same, without announcing what's their
doing secretly. The super wealthy are building their shelters deep in mountains high in the mountains.

Well, I say more power to them. I frankly believe
the bible is correct, i'm paraphrasing here, when it
tells us that those who try to hide from what's coming
in the mountains will wind up crushed or buried inside thier tombs of rock.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm still awaiting a more reasonable answer for the Hale-Bopp anomaly.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

The object flying with the comet was photographed with Hale-Bopp for at least six months according to the observatory photographs listed. So what was it? I'm sure it wasn't star SAO 141894.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by heelstone]

jra

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The incoming pictures on Zetatalk appear to very convincing...

None of the pics on that site are faked, but they arn't in anyway Planet X. Most of them are lens flares. The others with a black spot in the middle are from digital cameras that had a sensor overload. It blacks out the brightest spot cause the intesity is too much for it to handle.

Just a bunch of clueless people who don't know how cameras work.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
The incoming pictures on Zetatalk appear to very convincing....so why the questioning of "Nancy" sanity?

She missed on her predictions for last year...yes.
But it's pretty hard to fake all of the sun photos,
isn't it?

Well, yes and no. Some of them ARE faked and she's left them up anyway (the fakers were hoaxers who later came forward.) Most are just lens flares like you usually get if you point a camera at the sun and take a picture.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
it isn't planet x because its to small. pluto isn't a real planet also. so what's left... well 8 planets a 9th destroyed between mars and jupiter and 10th must be somewhere between pluto and zedna only a bit out of our vieuw to the right or left.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
it isn't planet x because its to small. pluto isn't a real planet also. so what's left... well 8 planets a 9th destroyed between mars and jupiter and 10th must be somewhere between pluto and zedna only a bit out of our vieuw to the right or left.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

I especially like the part about it being a "a bit out of our vieuw to the right or left"

Maybe it is up or down?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I recently attended a lecture on Kuiper Belt objects near Palo Alto, Ca. There are 100's if not thousands of them. All are locked in a synchronous orbital dance with Neptune. Many if not most have moons.

Pluto just happens to be the largest one found so far. So it is really not a planet because it's orbit is locked into another planet's orbit. This is an UN-AMERICAN point of view. Mostly Americans think Pluto is definiltely a planet, because it was discovered by an American. Nice thought, but not reality. Sedna is the same story only MUCH MUCH further out.

Thinking is that because of the highly escentric orbit, it had to be perturbed by something even bigger. The future will be interesting. Either it happened so long ago when other stars passed close by or there is another object out there.

Sedna itself is nothing that could have effected anything in our history. It's just too small and too far away.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So planet x is still coming to destroy us then?

Nancy could always squeeze the d-day in by 2012 I think.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
not destroy us but weed out all religions as they are then proven wrong and that is what the end of days is for the church. we will life knowing we are not alone and that without the chains of religion.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i must be a total idiot, I looked at all those pictures on the zeta site and didn't notice anything wierd like another planet...all i saw was lens glare, that kind of stuff...what was I supposed to be seeing anyways? maybe i just don't know what to look for?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Updated Palomar Photos - March 15, 2004 - Most Distant "Icy Planetoid" in Our Solar System
Has A Most Baffling Orbit. Click here for report.
"How it got there in such an eccentric orbit that comes as close as 76 astronomical units
to our sun and goes all the way out to nearly 1000 astronomical units away is a complete mystery!
There might still be something else out there causing this object's peculiar orbit."
� Brian Marsden, Director, Minor Planet Center,
Harvard Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory

www.earthfiles.com... Linda Moulton Howe website
What has my interest is another object pulling on this, could finally help find thru mathematics where this might be. As I recall we used mathematics to find Pluto? Add to that the action of our sun and the number of close calls lately and we may get a in your face Nibiru

Michael

top topics

join