It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!NEW! Another huge structure on the Moon? !NEW!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Here's another SILLY example

Now that is very very natural.
Nature is the best artist of all times.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for clearing that up for me Armap
I see what your talking about now, so are they domes or two different light sources? Hard to say i guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

That was why I used known craters, those things are known as craters for centuries, so it must be different light sources.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by Alter-Ego

It is very sad to se someone like you, who has been a member of this forum just a few days, come in here and treat a well respected and long time member in such an appaling way.
Zorgon has contributed an enormous amount of images, documents and information on this forum for a long, long time. There are many of us here who are very grateful for all his hard work.
Please don't speak to Zorgon that way. I ask you politely. It's OK if you disagree with him, but please treat him with the respect he deserves.

Respect is earned never given freely. The moment where your hero crossed the line and lost any "respect" afforded to him by his sheer time put into this subject was here:

Other than that the rest of your post is worthless

You may be content being a suck up, but I will not give respect where it is not earned regaurdless of his "standing" in the ATS community. As a member of long standing he should know better than to say "peoples posts are wothless" regaurdless if he agrees or not with them.

Apologies to the OP for these "off topic" unpleasantries but one has to take a stand when afronted by on-line bullies and their lackeys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join