It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andover Law School Convenes Bush War Crimes Conference-Watch Live

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Intelearthling

1.TORTURE (violation of International law)

2.Suspension of Habeas Corpus

3.Lied 900+ times about WMDs, Iraq connection to Al CIAda, etc., in build-up and aftermath of Invasion.

yeah there should be some negligence charges like negligence on 9/11, katrina, the economy (oh wait there are no issues with the economy), the war in Iraq I can go on.

There should also be some laundering or fraud type charges for spending taxpayer dollars to spend on his cronies via the wars. Like 200k for an escalade for example. Hey as long as his boys got rich.

We should also throw some treason charges at the democrats also for their complicity in this scheme. I know they were well paid also.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney belong in an insane asylum. Bush is comparable to Adolf Hitler. Bush is mentally ill. Bush suffers from narcissism and megalomania. Bush lied, and thousands of people died. Bush is psychotic. Bush is dangerous. The American people should pursue the involuntary psychiatric hospitalization of Bush and Cheney to safeguard against further atrocities. God will judge and punish Bush and Cheney.

Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang
B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1997
Messiah College, Grantham, PA

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

I could not agree more, the entire system is bad. You cannot have good caring concerned representatives of a country that is monetary based and competition based it is not possible. The inherent desire to have one hand up on"the other guy" will always cause control, class systems and the desire to do "whatever it takes" even if that means crapping on your neighbor. This is only my small little outlook on things. Dems, Cans it makes no difference at all.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join