It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andover Law School Convenes Bush War Crimes Conference-Watch Live

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Andover Law School Convenes Bush War Crimes Conference-Watch Live

rawstory.com

Saturday morning, the dean of Massachusetts School of Law at Andover will convene a two day planning session with a single focus: To arrest, put to trial and carry out sentence on criminals in the Bush Administration.

The conference, arranged by Lawrence Vevel, cofounder of the Andover school, will focus on which of Bush's officials and members of Congress could be charged with war crimes. The plan also calls for "necessary organizational structures" to be established, with the purpose of pursuing the guilty "to the ends of the Earth."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Now THIS should be something to keep an eye on!

Since our do-nothing, co-complicitory criminal congress just keeps giving one free pass after another (more than likely due to them being guilty of signing off on many of the same crimes), this may be the ONLY way we will see these torturing, murderous war-criminals brought to justice!

And, addressing the conference will be:

# Famed former Los Angeles prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi, author of the best-selling "The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder" (Vanguard).

# Phillippe Sands, Professor of Law and Director of the Centre of International Courts and Tribunals at University College, London. He is the author of "Torture Team: Rumsfeld's Memo and the Betrayal of American Values" (Penguin/Palgrave Macmillan), among other works.

# Jordan Paust, Professor of Law at the University of Houston and author of "Beyond The Law."

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The "Andover Law School" is nothing more than a fly-by-night unaccredited un-ranked "school" that continually fails to get ABA accreditation. Apparently the only way they can get attention now is by pulling overt political stunts. The only people with any actual credentials within 10 miles of this "conference" are known Democrat Party operatives who have nothing better to do then try to get their last bit of mileage out of those suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome

[edit on 13-9-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is exactly the sort of things we, we humans, need to see more of, but with actual action, not just hot air debate. It could be the real deal or it could just be a pressure valve, to release pressure and buy time for the current administration to either get their police state running at 100% or for them to change guard and exit scene quietly.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
The "Andover Law School" is nothing more than a fly-by-night unaccredited un-ranked "school" that continually fails to get ABA accreditation. Apparently the only way they can get attention now is by pulling overt political stunts. The only people with any actual credentials within 10 miles of this "conference" are known Democrat Party operatives who have nothing better to do then try to get their last bit of mileage out of those suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome

i abhore your attitude.any attempt to bring to justice the criminal cabal who have taken control of the executive for 8 years is an attempt all rational or non criminal citizens would support.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
i abhore your attitude.any attempt to bring to justice the criminal cabal who have taken control of the executive for 8 years is an attempt all rational or non criminal citizens would support.

Don't worry, I feel for those suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome. Any attempt to continue to drag out the irrational, nearly hysterical hatred of George Bush by Democrat Party operatives is a political stunt that all rational or non-criminal citizens would abhor.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

Don't worry, I feel for those suffering from Bush Derangement Syndrome. Any attempt to continue to drag out the irrational, nearly hysterical hatred of George Bush by Democrat Party operatives is a political stunt that all rational or non-criminal citizens would abhor.

i pity george bush,he has been used as a fall guy for the actions of the decietful and thoroughly criminal element that blackens the heart of america.

are you aware of how many devious and abominable crimes have been commited by those who often use the republican party as it pawns?,if you knew you would go ape ****.
for example, repressing alternative energy sources at all costs for nigh on 50 years that would revolutionise the world for the better.
for example secretly selling nuclear technology to pakistani rogue elements?

i suggest you do some research on the way things really work,the whole democrat republican schism is irrelevant,just some tit for tat masqeurade that is of no real relevance.the true game lies behind the scenes,hidden in shadow.
the problem with the executive weve had for 8 years is that they are the same as the shadowy criminal element i have eluded to.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Lightindarkness I was hoping you would come back it was fun having the good debates with you. The fact is DD you are correct this will be the only way there will be a trial on Bush. The 2 party dictatorship has an agenda and Bush is a great man to their cause.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Puh-lease.

This criminal cabal is guilty of more crimes than can ever be counted.

Lying over 900 times in the build-up and aftermath of the illegal invasion of Iraq (of which the majority of congress members are guilty in agreeing to as well), violation of the Geneva convention authorizing torture of P.O.W.'s, suspending habeas corpus, authorizing illegal wire-tapping and spying on his own citizens...This list goes on and on...

You want to continue guzzling the kool-aid by the bucketfulls, knock yourself out, but the vast majority has woken up to all of this endless criminality, and the continued lies and condoning of this behavior won't work in covering it up and excusing it anymore.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Watching it now and I really hope this happens. We need to see an end to all of the injustice and corruption. We need to restore our great nation and get out of under the IMF's thumb.
Enough looking the other way and pretending it doesn't bother you. These guys are raping the world and nobody's stopping them.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Watch it now!:
LINK

edit: just went off-air.

Oh well, they'll hopefully post a link for the recording.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i would also like to add it is this criminal cabal whos is solely responsible for damaging the usa image abroad,let me restate,destroying it.

after world war two the usa had the world in its hands,everyone loved them,they represented a benovolent and moraly upstanding superpower.

but somehow those who represent the opposite snuck thier way in with the sole aim of pilfering all they could at everyone elses expense.
and they did it purely with brutality,bribery and banditry.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is mental masturbation. This president and his administration will be safe from prosecution of these crimes for a long time. If McCain get's elected it will be much longer. It is very difficult to prosecute a sitting president.

It's unfortunate however once out of office it will be easier for the world court to convene with war crimes charges against this evil dictator.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
S & F. I'm typically pro-life, in that Saddam should have been locked away rather than hanged. But in this case I wanna see some executions!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Irregardless of the accredidation of Mass Law School , or lack thereof, even beyond all of the lawlessness,

No one publicizes this fact but GW is our only president who has been arrested AND convicted 3 times.
How many people do you know that have been arrested and convicted 3 times ?
Not many ... if at all.

Above and beyond his past is the fact that Bush is solely responsible for Bankrupting the United States of America.
Has anyone heard David Walker's message , the former head accountant (Comptroller) of the US Govt. interview on 60 minutes ?
The United States is Bankrupt.

If you recall prior to Bush taking office, we actually had a government surplus and Oil was $40. A BARREL.

These criminals already know how guilty they are and have planned their get away.
He and Cheney both have paid for diplomatic immunity in Paraguay and Dubai where Bush has purchased a huge 10K acre ranch on a huge freshwater aquifer BTW and Cheney in Dubai where they're recently relocated the Halliburton Corporate Headquarters.

This is the same play that Michael Jackson did when he got in trouble with the law, he goes to the middle east country of Bahrain where Cash is King.

Saddam was the US's best buddy when he was fighting Iran but when he stopped and begain selling his oil for Euros he had to be taken out before he tanked the dollar and our economy.
He was hung to be silenced preventing him from talking about how he was the errand boy of Bush Senior and GW.
Notice how his sons were silenced as well.
Dead men don't talk.

Unfortunately, McCain as with Bush are sponsored by big Oil and McGain's role will be to pardon these crooks once he is given the election courtesy of Diebold "win a vote" software magic.

Obama talks a good game but he's also in the club, The Council on Foreign Relations of which they're all members...McCain, Biden, Hillary, Romney, Giuliani, Thompson...whats wrong with this picture ?

We really need someone like Jesse to represent us in this struggle.
As much as I like Ron Paul he seems to have been threatened or something because he sure is quieted down ...perhaps he knew he'd be Wellstoned (silenced) if he kept telling the truth.

NH Motto:

Live Free or Die

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
welivefortheson wrote:
"i would also like to add it is this criminal cabal whos is solely responsible for damaging the usa image abroad,let me restate,destroying it."
and nh_ee wrote:
"Above and beyond his past is the fact that Bush is solely responsible for Bankrupting the United States of America."
...but I respectfully disagree. Bush and the criminal cabal who now control the WhiteHouse have a lot of help, and thus are not solely responsible. The CEOs and other execs of nearly all international mega-corporations are all a part of this plutocratic fascist system and equally responsible for the damage. Bush and Cheney are merely the figureheads, the dudes standing atop the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Other posts here on ATS that might interest you:

Andover law school convenes Bush War Crimes Conference
US Doctors & General Taguba- Confirm BUSH is Guilty of WAR CRIMES!!!
Biden suggests War Crimes Trial for Bush Admin
ULTRA HOT ... Ron Suskind - Congressman Conyers - and Bush to Face His War Crimes - Trial and execut
Red Cross Finds Bush Administration Guilty of War Crimes
Bush 'war crimes conference' to convene in Mass., plan prosecution of admin. officials
Democrats Have Legalized Bush's War Crimes
Massachusetts Law School To Organize Bush War Crimes Trial
Internet is Abuzz with Story That The FBI is Investigating The Bush Admin For War Crimes
Constitutional Lawyer: Bush 'Ordered War Crimes'
Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson says Bush and Cheney are guilty of war crimes
Bush immune from War crimes????
Bush trying to pardon himself and others for war crimes commited during 9/11 to present
Will Bush ever be charged with war crimes?
Why Dosn't Bush Get Done For War Crimes??
Bush Administration Plans Retroactive War Crimes Protection
Supreme Court: Bush Administration Has Committed War Crimes
Bush 'Unsigns' War Crimes Treaty
Should Bush Face War Crimes Trial
Bush Arrested in Canada for War Crimes (moved from ATSNN)
Saddam will sue Bush for war crimes. Justice at last ?
Bush: Canadian War Crimes Indictment
Could Bush be prosecuted for committing or istigating war crimes?
Bush,Cheney,Powell etc. and war crimes?
Belgium amends law to avoid war crimes lawsuit against Bush
Bush War Crimes

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Maybe I'm not as liberal as some would want me to be or maybe I don't have compassion like others would want but I fail to see what President Bush has done to be labeled a war criminal.

He acted on a law, albeit the 9-11 had a lot to do with it, that was signed on 31 OCT 98 by Bill Clinton.

The only reason Bill didn't act on it is that he was worried what people would think of him or he didn't have the guts or both.

President Bush, on the other hand, couldn't care less what the world thinks of him and IMO, makes him a helluva leader.

He did the right thing and subconscientiously, all those who oppose him know it.

[edit on 16/9/08 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

1.TORTURE (violation of International law)

2.Suspension of Habeas Corpus

3.Lied 900+ times about WMDs, Iraq connection to Al CIAda, etc., in build-up and aftermath of Invasion.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
WHOA!

Could THIS be the initial movement to FINALLY getting this set into motion? If Dennet gets ELECTED AG of Vermont, it appears it may!

DEFINITELY something to watch closely!

Announcing Plans To Prosecute Bush in Vermont

Renowned Criminal Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi Joins Vermont Attorney Charlotte Dennett To Announce Intentions To Bring Legal Proceedings Against President Bush

Press conference to be held at:
Burlington City Hall. Contois Auditorium on September 18, 2008 at 10:30 a.m.

Vincent Bugliosi, the legendary criminal prosecutor and bestselling author of The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, will appear in Burlington with Charlotte Dennett, a Cambridge-based attorney and Progressive Party candidate for Attorney General, on Thursday, September 18 at Burlington City Hall at 10 a.m. The two attorneys will announce their intention to commence criminal proceedings against George W. Bush in the event that Dennett succeeds in her bid to become the next Attorney General of Vermont.

Source:

www.afterdowningstreet.org...

[edit on 16-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join