It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind control and brainwashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
has anyone heard of james casbolt??? i live in the berkshire area very close to where he talks about.

www.jamescasbolt.com...

and hemi sync?? by the monroe institute.................id be very interested in anything anyone has to say on either of these issues. peace always x

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy40

well.. here we go again.. this guy claims there are 4000 underground bases established around the world.. they are the size of small cities.. and average around 4 miles deep into the earth.. he obviously is on some sort of mind altering medication.. and is completly out of touch with the rest of us that live up here on the surface... hmm. 4000 .. say each had a population of 10,000 .. i think that is the average small city.. ?? make it 5000... multilply that by 4000.. thats 2 million people... how many do you know??? or do you know anyone else that knows any of these 2 million.. or any of the people that helped build them.. or dig the holes.. lol.. you gotta love these guys...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
well the fact that its TOP SECRET has alot to do with why we dont know about the bases. i personaly believe him, one honest person can discern another.

new topics

join