It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim extremists conspiring to overthrow Great Britain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Poll reveals 40pc of Muslims want sharia law in UK

source

id like to know what the figure is today and geographic figures

[edit on 13-9-2008 by drevill]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
*face palm*

Muslims extremists wont overthrow britain.. lol?

you might think our country is to afraid to 'offend the minorities', but that's not the case. The minorities havn't posed a problem yet, but im sure as soon as they do, our goverment will have no problem smacking them round the head.

besides that.. listening to a muslim EXTREMIST, as if he speaks for the entire muslim community? thats a laughable concept

bigmoose

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

"In my area in London, it's very multicultral, and there is a good mix of all races from all over the world, a balance I would say lol. I like it this way, no separation like the area you talk of. It's great if you like all kinds of women too haha "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think there could be a more multicultural city in the UK than my home town, Liverpool. Walk around the city centre and you will see all creeds, colours, and religions all getting on in harmony. And I'm sure the same could be said for your area of London, but it is the areas where radicalisation takes place that I'm in fear of. What do you do when muslims plot to kill British people? Or for that matter Americans or Europeans? How do you punish someone who is willing to die for his cause? Its pointless putting them in prison but if they realised their illegal actions would result in their whole families being thrown out of the UK, and that they wouldn't have the privileges of being British, then I think they would think again about carrying out terrorist actions on UK soil.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I work with Muslims.. I live in a neighbourhood where Muslims are predominant.

And it is true, not all is perfect. When they reach adolescence, they can be nuisances, menaces or downright threats.

But I'd like to stress that only about 2% of them are vulnerable to these hatemongers. (that's a personal estimate based on my own experiences)

And those are denounced by the majority of their own demographic.

Muslims are people, too.. when they have work, a family, and can practice their religion without fear of persecution, they adapt and integrate.

But too long have we (only speaking for us Belgians now) treated them as second class citizens, denying them jobs based on their skincolour, treated them as criminals and thieves even if they did nothing wrong.

which makes them a bit suspicious of our high and mighty act..

And for the love of God, since when is The Sun a reliable source of news ?

It's the kind of newspaper that would headline Elvis Lives, for crying out loud

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Phatcat]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
[edit on 13-9-2008 by Doom Merchant]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hahahahaha typical Islamic bull#, they no fine well that every year more and more muslim women and men in england are turning away from the disgusting islamic faith which is why they preach this religion propergander. the only reason they want this #ty shria law is to be able to punish the women that are becoming western'ised........hahaha templars 4 eva

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This hate preacher is living in a dream world. Even if he did manage to get every muslim to vote for him and he got into power to try and introduce sharia law, how does he think he'd achieve that?? i'm sure the armed forces and the police who have a significant minority muslim population wouldnt stand for it. That government would be kicked out before the final votes had even been counted.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I partly agree with you, and, even though I don't like Muslims, and would never socialize with one, I agree that some Mosques in the UK are being hijacked by radicals, that do not represent the majority of the muslim community.

Having said that, why aren't these radicals being expelled from the country, or being charged, and locked up, when they incite people to violence?

Guess a lot of things have to change, once Labor is finally kicked out of office...

I wish the Queen/King had more power, and would prevent incompetent, and dangerous people, from leading the UK into successive abysses...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This post probably won't make me any friends... But I have to post it anyways.

Various Imams in Norway have said that they will "take over" Norway. And as far as I know, they've said the same about Sweden and Denmark.

Now I don't know if the majority feels the same way. But either way, you can take a look at their (Muslims) actions towards the host countries, and basically see with your own two eyes what many of them believe.

"UK YOU WILL PAY" comes to mind, plus a few other choice phrases.

google.com if you want sources.

Peace,
FK

P.S.
I'd also like to point out my "Live and let live" policy here, but when something (someone) is hindering that, you gotta stand up to make things right.

All IMO of course.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The muslim population of the UK makes up about 3% of the total UK population.

Yes, I'm sure some of them say stupid things, some of the time.

But then certain white supremacy right-wing groups say stupid things, some of the time too.

Every group/gathering/affiliation of people has its idiots. Look at football hooligans as a good example. Do they represent football fans at large? No. And yet some of them do spectacularly stupid things, and say spectacularly stupid things.

The article is scaremongering. Thats all. And if theres one paper thats good at that, its the Sun.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
actually as a revert to islaam, and knowing many others who have also reverted to islaam, (such as my husband and good friends) it is NOT as case of "oh hey why did they emigrate here in the first place?"

being born and raised in the midlands from a WHITE family i can tell you now that reverting to islaam is NOT that easy, especially if confronted by cultural english people who seem to think i am imitating arabs...
no, i am not...
islaam has been in this country for years on and off... you had tonnes of asians fighting for the british during the world wars that NEVER are mentioned on any of these name plaques of the soldiers killed... how very sad that they fought for this country and yet no one aknowledges them....

i actually did NOT revert to islaam due to brainwashing from muslim minorities... i actually never really believed in the trinitarian 3 in 1 doctrine despite having gone to a christian school... i always took anthropomorphic statements as allegorical, as i always felt that it would be such a strange concept to make out that God Almighty is a man! may He be glorified above such lies...

i became interested in islaam at the age of 13/14, when i learned about how muslims pray 5times a day, make pilgrimage, fast and give yearly charity etc, because i thought "wow, how this religion loves their Creator"...
i never saw this kind of devotion in any people i knew and this struck me, as my family always claim to "love God" when it suits them, and then in the next breath they slander Him and live in ways of following the devil....

i remember one of my family saying to me "i will pray to my god for your guidance" and then in the next breath tell me she wanted to show me how good life would be without islaam... "i'll introduce you to men, take you clubbing, buy you nice things if you live with me for 6months... you will NEVER want to be a muslim after i am through with you" etc...
LOL how very religious!!!!

my main point of this post is that DO NOT tar all us muslims with the stereotype of "hey, get back to your own country" because i am in the place i am born, so is my husband and so are my friends... people simply do not like us being here because they are constantly reminded in how we dress etc, that there are people who DO love God Almighty, who WANT to go to paradise by striving hard for it and who DON'T believe that "hey, all you gotta do is believe in your heart and you are saved" because we believe in accountability for ALL things, and thus you cannot have faith without it being portrayed in ACTIONS...
actions nor faith can exist without the other!

i don't know why you let preachers like omar bakri and his followers get to you... LOL they have been preaching the same thing for years and years and years and yes, whilst muslims would love for each person to go to paradise we KNOW this won't happen as there is a hell for a reason...
it is wishful thinking at the end of the day...
they preach the same thing for years and to be honest... it HASN'T happened yet!
anyway, even if muslims did outnumber the christians this will be a LONG time away! (there are so many people who don't even follow islaam one iota and still call themselves muslim... just because people in the uk call themselves muslim, it doesn't mean they all are! there are tonnes of people who behave as if they have no faith whatsoever amongst the group also, so the numbers are very small in comparison to the stats!)

oh yes, BY THE WAY, it's all very good and well for you or a muslim to say "leave the country then" HOWEVER, i am a citizen of this country and i will NOT put my children nor myself in the situation of moving to another country in which i will NOT be a citizen and have lack of rights and they can kick me out whenever they feel like it... until an islaamic empire exists (there isn't one yet!) which is open to all muslims to go and reside there SORRY FOLKS but it looks like we (and MANY others) are staying put!

THANKX FOR READING! : )

[edit on 13-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Elemensa

I wouldn't even waste your time coming to the USA. It's an even bigger cesspool of races and religions. I wsh I was a second rate citizen. I was born and bred in NY and I have even less rights than an illegal immigrant in my country. This is no lie.

This country and all the federal and state agencies are nothing more than corporate entities which manipulate the wording of their own self serving man made laws for profit. regardless if they've violated everyone of your rights as they have done to me.I literally can't find anyone to represent me. i tried civil rights activists, churchorganizations, senators,DOJ,congress, IRLI, lawyers and many others, all of who don't even respond.It's all about money.they all represent the illegal immigrant and foreigners for profit.

This link will show u the 3rd rate citizen I am.

As i like to put it:
I'm Christian, American Caucasian----The worlds most hated species

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
aaah yes, and whilst people mention "tonnes leave islaam every year"
these are usually the people who have on of the following:

1. cultural familes who have mixed culture and islaam together (such as pakistani communities mixing hinduism and islaam together...)

2. totally misunderstood rulings in islaam from the onset and thus become soooo confused by other non-muslims about what they believe that they leave islaam due to the confusion (such as the taking of verses OUT OF CONTEXT and not understanding its ORIGINAL meaning which can only be discovered in reading the classical commentaries on the qur'aan from many years ago, not modern ones...)

3. not accepted islaam wholely for belief in the first place (many people supposingly "become muslim" and it is only to be with the so-caled "love of their life"! and then when that goes down the pan, so does their islaam, which they never really accepted in the first place!)

4. have not been taught islaam properly despite the parents being "practicing muslims" and thus they are raised like secular children and thus, as they get older, they do not see the point in following what the oldfolks preach! "hey maaan, they're boring and want to stop my life" etc...

5. accepted islaam under compulsion (yes, i will admit that DOES happen... people can be badgered so much about becoming muslims that they simply do it to shut others up - thus they do not have faith and therefore are NOT muslim in the first place!)

6. led astray by the desires for worldly things (sleeping around with people, drinking alcohol, taking drugs etc)... all these things are rife in this country and the influence on the youth who are put into secular institutions is VERY high (hence why many of us do, or want to, homeschool instead...)
let's see... HOW MANY leave judaism, or more so, christianity, due to this culture of the youth today???
(having reverted to islaam at the age of 18, not long ago, i am fully aware of the youth culture and just how bad and vile it is, and is becoming!)

there are many other reasons also, such as it being destined for them to apostate etc...
however, i think we all need to be reminded that the majority of this country are faithless anyway, even if they put down "christian" on their forms...

an example is my sister... my mother put on her forms for secondary school"chrsitian" despite the fact that she has not been christened, she constantly questions whether she believes in God and HATES talking about religion, and she knows hardly anything about christianity (seeing as though my parents are spiritualist NOT christian anymore, and then the rest of the family might aswell be atheists!)

there are PLENTY of so-called christians in this country like her and my family, thus the christian population is also FAR LESS than stats say!

as a poster on another thread said, but i'll give it an english spin...
here's my 2 pennies!

LOL

[edit on 13-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No surprize there.
That is what happens when you let the enemy within the gates.
And just exactly who opened that gates?
Might it be the same people as those who opened the gates in Spain and let the Moors in?
They also opened the gates of the late great USA.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

“They preach the same thing for years and to be honest... it HASN'T happened yet!”

I am glad that despite your Muslim apologetics you admitted to the statement above. “Yet”, is the key word of yours that I would like to point people too. But you fail to mention the real reason why you stated that word, “Yet.” You left out your true belief that all of Islam is out to control the entire world.

You did not denounce one word of what this preacher has said. You did not deny in the least the truth of the Muslim agenda. This is the real truth of your post that Islam is out for world domination. Now you understand why so few Muslims attempt to defend or explain away their beliefs to the world. They fail each and ever time by revealing in their words the truths of their beliefs.

I don't know why you let preachers like omar bakri and his followers get to you LOL... they have been preaching the same thing for years and years and years and yes, whilst Muslims would love for each person to go to paradise we know this won't happen as there is a hell for a reason...

So, you fully admit that attacking non-believers is the only way to paradise. You are fully supporting this statement that the Muslim preacher has stated…

“Islam is superior and will never be surpassed. ThLawyer Choudary also said it would be easy for vast numbers of Muslims to declare Jihad, or holy war, against Britain — and that every one of them could become “a time bomb waiting to go off”.

Do you fellow Christians finally realize what the world is facing? It is facing utter extinction by the hands of the Muslim hordes. Now, this poster will try to lie to you, possibly, about Islamic beliefs. Now, after exposing that "All" Muslims support these words to "kill all non-believers", she will try to dissuade them. For lying to non believers is not considered a sin by many in Islam. But they are wrong! Denying the words of the Koran and lying to infidels about the true beliefs of Islam is a sin.

But here is the real question. Will she, like a true believer would, tell the whole truth about Islamic beliefs? Or will she tow the party line and continue to lie to infidels like so many others do. Does she have the courage to voice the truth as this preacher has, or will she attempt to wash away his worlds with more lies.

But before you attempt to lie to the non believers, let me tell you this warning. It is true that all Muslims are to attack and kill non believers “Wherever they find them.” If you lie to the non believers about the true beliefs of Islam and the written words of the Koran then are the enemy of God according to your own beliefs. For the only reason that they say that it is acceptable to lie to non believers is if your lies are an attack against them as is your duty by the Koran. If you lie about the true beliefs, then your lies are not an attack against the infidels, but instead, a lie, and a blasphemy, against the written words of the Koran.

For you are charged with attempting first to convert the world and any lies against the true beliefs of Islam would be a sin worthy of death by your own religion.

So now, tell the true beliefs of Islam, and stop blaspheming against the words of the Koran.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings

I am glad that despite your Muslim apologetics you admitted to the statement above. “Yet”, is the key word of yours that I would like to point people too. But you fail to mention the real reason why you stated that word, “Yet.” You left out your true belief that all of Islam is out to control the entire world..

So, you fully admit that attacking non-believers is the only way to paradise. You are fully supporting this statement that the Muslim preacher has stated…

Do you fellow Christians finally realize what the world is facing? It is facing utter extinction by the hands of the Muslim hordes. Now, this poster will try to lie to you, possibly, about Islamic beliefs. Now, after exposing that "All" Muslims support these words to "kill all non-believers", she will try to dissuade them. For lying to non believers is not considered a sin by many in Islam. But they are wrong! Denying the words of the Koran and lying to infidels about the true beliefs of Islam is a sin.

But here is the real question. Will she, like a true believer would, tell the whole truth about Islamic beliefs? Or will she tow the party line and continue to lie to infidels like so many others do. Does she have the courage to voice the truth as this preacher has, or will she attempt to wash away his worlds with more lies.

For you are charged with attempting first to convert the world and any lies against the true beliefs of Islam would be a sin worthy of death by your own religion.
So now, tell the true beliefs of Islam, and stop blaspheming against the words of the Koran.

i love how you have taken all the things i said out of context, just as you did with qur'aan aayat...
IF you bothered to read my second post, you will see i mentioned clearly that ignorant people turn away from islaam due to taking verses out of context and the ONLY way to understand them is by reading the classical commentaries that explain the verses...

now, i am NOT a modernist and i refuse to lie to others about the beliefs of islaam... i do not believe in lying about my religion to call others to it, as many foolowers of islaam and other religions do today...
HOW can someone accept the truth of a religion if they accept the religion based upon lies?

the verses you quoted are subjest specific and referred to certain battles at the time of the prophet, peace be upon him...
it is ignorant people taking these verses out of context which cause events like 7/7 and 21/7 and madrid bombings etc... these were NOT islaamic as we DO NOT believe in harming non-combatants, and the only time this would happen would be IF they are caught up in a battle, and this is purely by accident and unintentional.
we DO NOT BELIEVE in attacking an area and having the full intent of killing non-combatants etc (thus we disagree with mass bombings of civillian areas like the us do, for example...)

now, i am NOT a follower of omar bakri, nor do i agree with things they say...
when i referred to "going to paradise" this did NOT mean by massacring the public as you interpretted it, i mean this in the sense that YES, whilst muslims would love everyone to accept the whole truth of islaam and become believers in islaam, this WILL NOT HAPPEN... !as hell exists for a reason."

i do not have time for closed minded individuals who will try to demonise what i say when i disagree with what the preacher was saying... i.e THE U.K WILL NOT ALL ACCEPT ISLAAM DESPITE THEIR CLAIMS... and the meaning of "yet" is referring to their preaching as they constantly act like this will happen next week or something, and they have been preaching this for 30years plus!

care to find out the meanings of what i said instead of making your own conclusion as i am not prepared to lie to people to make them drawn to my religion! this is NOT calling someone to the religion, but to a farce dressed up as the religion!

THANKS FOR READING

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07
islaam has been in this country for years on and off... you had tonnes of asians fighting for the british during the world wars that NEVER are mentioned on any of these name plaques of the soldiers killed... how very sad that they fought for this country and yet no one aknowledges them....

The plaques, war memorials and such you see around the UK are, nearly always, dedicated to local people and regiments. A few national memorials comemorate ALL SOLDIERS who fought the British Empire/Commonwealth. Dotted over the world are memorials to those troops who either died where the memorial is placed or where the troops were raised from.

To claim that Britain doesn't acknowledge those who died in service who hailed from foreign lands is rubbish and displays your ignorance on the matter. Especially commemorated are troops who hail from India. They have several memorials dotted around the battlefields of WW1 and later, WW2. More Indians fought for the Empire than any other nationality bar the British themselves.

So before railing against the Uk for not "honouring" foreign servicemen and women, do your research. I suspect you got this information second hand from a less than "reliable" source and you swallowed it wholesale.

Not brainwashed you say... Hmmm...

I'd question that when you cited your reasons for conversion (not reverted, as you weren't one to begin with) are to do with Islamic rituals and you found them more interesting.

I find African tribal rituals more intriguing than Christian ones, but that doesn't mean I want to be an animist or a shaman! Religion is bunk and the sooner all religion is wiped out from this earth, the better.

I'd hazard a guess and say you went to a majority muslim school and were exposed at a young age, when you're impressionable. You probaly were enticed by the appeal of something different to the norm, as all teenagers are and fell into Islam as a way to "rebel". Now you find yourself immersed in a religion and culture that is totally alien to your own.

This is the exact reason I fought tooth and nail to get my daughter into a predominantly white (CoE no less) school, rather than the local school the council designated for her, which was 95% Muslim.

I do NOT want my daughter to be exposed to anything as pervasive as Islam at an age where she can be impressed upon before she is able to make her own decisions based upon ALL available information.

My parents did the same for me. they left my religious choices up to me, I wasn't even Christined (and never will be) because they felt the choice was mine. they also went to great lengths to make sure that I wasn't exposed to any warping influences from a young age, as most people "inherit" religion rather than choosing it.

You might think you chose it, but like I said above, I would put a significant amount of cash on the fact that you were raised in an area with a higher than normal population of muslims, were exposed and subverted at a young age and got caught up in something you saw as "exotic", not because of what you believed. Your own words above illustrate this.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

IF you bothered to read my second post, you will see I mentioned clearly that ignorant people turn away from Islam due to taking verses out of context and the ONLY way to understand them is by reading the classical commentaries that explain the verses...

The “Only” way to understand them is to read them as they are written. Here is the verse that I quoted:

Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

The Quran is not subject to interpretation. The Quran is a book of instructions. This instruction was not given to a certain group of people to be followed only at a certain time in history. Instead, the Quran teaches these words for “All” believers to follow, then, now, and for "all" time. They are the instructional words of a so-called prophet to all his followers, not a history book explaining the past. The historical context is the wars of Mecca and Medina, the two most important sites in Islam, the two sites of Muslim war victories against infidels and terrorist attacks against unarmed civilians.

It is the instruction that is important, which is why so many Muslims choose to follow exactly what it says. Whatever context or reason that Muhammad had for these instructions is largely irrelevant because these instruction are for “All” Muslims to follow for “All” time.

You have begun your lies against your own religion. This instruction is for all time, not a relic of history to be avoided or forgotten. It is the commandments of the Quran. Do you have no morality towards your own religion whatsoever?

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Serbia VS turkey - 500 years ago, that's how long Serbia fight with Muslims, for 500 years Serbia was fighting for freedom from Turkish rule, English people will face the same fate sometime in the future when Muslims are the majority group in united kingdom. Serbia become to nice to Muslims 500 years ago and that's our Lesson learned from history now Serbia has probably 000000000%.0000.0.00. 1 birth rate of Muslims in Serbia its self, Serbia has Muslims living but not that many are allowed into the country.

it will be the same fate, mark my words English buddies, remember what you done with NATO, USA 1999, now your paying for your mistakes.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
(rant)
The ignorance on this thread is sickening.

Muslims are people too, you know. With feelings, with families, with jobs....
Their religion is peaceful.. There are bad apples in the bunch in every religion - Including, yes (wait for it..) Christianity.. Not to mention this thread is based off a TABLOID.

Reading the responses in this thread conjures up the mental image of Islamophobes hiding in their basement because they are scared to death of a "Big scary Muslim" jumping out from behind a tree and "getting" them.

If people want to know what is wrong with the world we live in, this thread is a perfect example.

Stop the hate. Deny Ignorance.
And yes, quoting a passage from the Qur’an out of context to prove a point (Ohhhhh they're coming to get us! See it says so right here!) IS ignorance.

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

See I can do it too..... Is the above quoted passage from the Qur’an????? No........It's From the Bible!
(/rant)

And I have a feeling someone is going to ask if I'm a Muslim.. No I'm not. Rather I am someone who is sick of all the hate that is being spewed towards all Muslims.

This response won't make me any friends.. I know.. But the point had to be made sooner or later by someone.

[edit on 9/13/2008 by justme2]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join