It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.A.F man says the british M.O.D stopped him from revealing the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

R.A.F man says the british M.O.D stopped him from revealing the truth

www.thesun.co.uk

AN RAF expert yesterday revealed how he tracked a whole fleet of “spaceships” on military radar — but the Ministry of Defence told him to keep quiet.

Wing Commander Alan Turner, 64, said colleagues sat stunned when 35 super-fast vessels appeared on their screens. Wing Cmdr Turner, who was a chief operator of the RAF’s radar system for 29 years, said the craft were equally spaced and shot from 3,000ft to 60,000ft at almost 300mph.

Incredibly, every few seconds one of the UFOs would suddenly van“More than 30 pairs of eyes of RAF staff and radar operators at Heathrow Airport witnessed the same thing.

“It’s arrogant to believe that we’re the only ones in this universe.”

The dad of three, of Shrewsbury, Shropshire, was a radar supervisor at the now disused RAF Sopley base, Dorset, in 1971.

Wing Cmdr Turner said: “I instantly knew this wasn’t a convoy of military planes.

“The only craft with that rate of climb were supersonic lightning aircraft but they wouldn’t have been able to hold such a perfect formation.

“They also make a lot of noise.

“No one heard a thing on the night in question.”

Wing Cmdr Turner, awarded an MBE in 1984, is guest speaker at the Close Encounters conference in Pontefract, West Yorks, next month.

Philip Mantle, of UFO Data magazine, said: “His testimony is remarkable.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Yes i do think this is a very interesting story but one of the things that really makes me happy is how even the major mainstream tabloids are starting to publish U.F.O related material.

Anyway i would be interested to read any of all of your comments.
Have fun posting.

(ALSO please mods i do realize this is quite possibly in the wrong thread, its just i am new and am just working my way around this blessed site. So please if need be could you move this thread to the appropriate section instead of reomoving it, Thank you)

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is already being discussed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just saying

Fox.

join