It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Music Aliens may like?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
They might possibly like Rap, since it seems so popular. But I do think it is a little destructive and violent in nature. But never the less, they might like the rap that is not that gangsta! Lol...

[edit on 14-9-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You speak on the terms aliens like they we all one, consider ourselves for example every individual has a different liking to music, some jazz, some country, some rap, techno, And since we are the primitive ones how many different types of music do you think they have created. Since they are way more advanced its like we are listening to what ever the cave man came up with compared to what they have now...

I think Trance too

[edit on 15-9-2008 by AusChiLLi]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Any advanced species is going to like Tool and Nine Inch Nails. Otherwise, why would they be advanced?...

No. Any pseudo-intellectual is going to like Tool and Nine Inch Nails.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Angry Potato]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
They can probably understand our any of our music, but I think any of those fast techno,trance,drum and base may be thier type, since it's a faster pace, aliens do live in a higher vibration after all =)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If they don't like They Might Be Giants I think they should turn around, go back home and think about their mistake. Any aliens worth having around will be fans.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
i think they like experimental electronica, like what i make but am not as good at as my heroes, autechre.
so i think they listen to things like autechre?
what do you think? (after hearing it?) oi think it sounds pretty alien..lol

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato

Any advanced species is going to like Tool and Nine Inch Nails. Otherwise, why would they be advanced?...

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Angry Potato]

its just music you cant tell how smart someone is by what they listen to.
in fact the more intelligent you are the more likely you are to probably like something from -every- genre. and because preference is just that, preference, ie not objective, it has no way of showing intellectualism i.e intelligence...just seems like you wanted to make fun of him thats all. that i do not understand! T_T

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Established UFO/Alien folklore suggests that the Aliens like Tibetan music and Strawberry Ice Cream...

So my 'master plan' is to buy a Mr Whippy Van that only plays Tibetan Music & only sells Strawberry Ice Cream! Eat your heart out Seth Shostak @ SETI!!!

Seriously though, I think if they did like music, it would be something of an ego-less nature (with no words)... a musical equivalent of the divine ratio - so don't expect them to be banging their heads shouting:

"The Ace of Spades... The Ace of Spades..."

IRM

[edit on 15/9/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've thought about this for some time. I've actually read in several accounts in friendly and on-going abductions. Yes, Tibetian, and Ambiant, Drones and deep space music.

They probably love to listen to neutron stars dense matter boiling off radiation, gas giant thunderstorms many times the size of the Earth, Screams of matter falling into the event horizon of a black hole, Sephid Variables swells, Planet tectonics rhythm sections, Stellar quakes Taiko, Pulsar Shamanic Drumming. The usual
but serious.

After all, sitting by a beach listening to waves, or winds on a high rocky ridge is the most beautiful music we can hear.

After a couple million years, Pop gets quite stale. Could you imagine listening to the same Grey wave drummer for 900 years?
I would rather listen to electric tides crashing on a blue giant any day.

Nature is the best music. We artists pale in comparison.

Here is a favorite of my own, aliens would like.

Place Where the Black Sun Hangs

ZG

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I hope they like Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor because that is what I'll be playing at full volume when I'm shooting them and saving Earth.

Seriously though who cares what they like if they come here we should be worrying about how to kill them not what music they like my moneys on a good rifle.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
According to a UFO documentary special from the 80's, ET's like Tibetan music, the kind with the continously meditating "ahhhhhhhhh"

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato

Was that a cut? lol.

Okay. You got me. I'm stupid in the brain.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
I hope they like Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor because that is what I'll be playing at full volume when I'm shooting them and saving Earth.

Seriously though who cares what they like if they come here we should be worrying about how to kill them not what music they like my moneys on a good rifle.

Mate, your so high-brow! What a misnomer to put the word shaman in your user name. Do you play the banjo by any chance? I read your post and suddenly heard deliverance playing in the background.

IRM

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well in all fairness, lots of people haven't exactly had the friendliest experiences with the Greys during abductions.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is my own opinion, but if they liked music they'd surely like ELVIS PRESLEY. 1,000,000,000 fans cant be wrong?

Or possibly my own favourite, apart from the man himself?

BAUHAUS

Oh and btw hello to all...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I love TOOL they kick sooooo much arse!

Anywho...

It reminds me of a link I saw on one of MikeSingh's threads..

The astronauts thought they heard chanting or something when orbiting the moon.

I would guess they would like a didgeridoo because the vibrations. Mix that with a little bit of Gregorian chant and some mediation "OAHMM"s I think you may have a winner.....

Im sure they are open minded to all forms of music, as they reflect creativity and intelligence.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I Reckon there listing to a bit a drum n bass, maybe even some chemical brothers...............or Robbie Williams

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join