It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL ASKS U.S. FOR BUNKER BUSTERS; ‘Iran renews N-arms work’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Iran's Going Under...And Soon!

www.arabtimesonline.com

Nuclear experts responsible for monitoring Iran’s nuclear program have discovered that enough enriched uranium, which if processed to weapons grade level could be used to make up to six atom bombs, has disappeared from the main production facility at Isfahan, The Daily Telegraph newspaper said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: title

[edit on 13-9-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
"The new discoveries emerged as it was revealed that Israel had asked America for military supplies, including “bunker buster” bombs and re-fuelling planes, suitable for an attack on Iranian nuclear installations."

Yeah Iran is definitely going to get bombed soon.. Its not a question of "If" anymore...its a question of "When". It seems to me that its going to happen very very soon.

www.arabtimesonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Are you ready for ww3?

I'm certainly not ready.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
And so the oil crisis that was led by real supply problem instead of speculation is set to begin. Get ready for expensive gasoline, and the refiners getting squeezed by a narrow crack spread.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

It all ways amazes me there is an old saying; Who let the fox guard the hen house. Russia helped them build there nuclear plant and we keep trying to have them negotiate with Iran. If they had not supplied the materials there would be nothing to worry about, So i dont think the Tussians really care do they? But i guess thats the way the United Nations works.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Israel is disgraceful...They have nukes..They lie about it...So they think everyone else lies like they do...If they want to start WIII...Let them do themselves....
...Ex-Pres Carter is/was right about that country..They are so paranoid..And they think nothing of dragging us into there "personal troubles"...gentiles, go yum,...excuse me but,...they think you are less than them to..don't ever forget that...it is sad..

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So, IMO, this is the tipping point. Whatever happens with this from here on out determines the rest of our lives. There is NO WAY IN HELL any country is going to sit back and not take action against Iran now. With this much uranium just disappearing, you can be sure that alot of leaders are on edge.

There WILL be a strike on Iran...And it will be soon. Anyone following the Timewave Zero thread, this may be what the novel event is. The strike against Iran that triggers WWIII.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
ahhh yeas WWIII.

World Wars: The realignment of ECONOMIC power.

+++the motivation of satanic power...

The Book of the Law by Liber Al Vel Legis. (Chapter 3)

9: Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them! this is the law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house.

11: "... Worship me with fire and blood; worship me with swords & with spears. Let the woman be girt with a sword before me: let blood flow to my name. Trample down the heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat!"

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

they think you are less than them to..don't ever forget that...it is sad..

Yep - truth right to the fine edge.
If you think Israel thinks an American is worth anything other than to shed the gentile blood in their cause you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is also being discussed in this thread

The Israeli request for bunker bombs and a flight path through Iraqi airspace was in response to this event.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I posted the Telegraph report on this thread a few hours ago if anyone wants to read it. I'm thinking the story is true because it's coming from IAEA officials.

Oh, Iran. The hawkish Israelis will be salivating.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by chips]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmajestyk6309
Israel is disgraceful...They have nukes..They lie about it...So they think everyone else lies like they do...If they want to start WIII...Let them do themselves....
...Ex-Pres Carter is/was right about that country..They are so paranoid..And they think nothing of dragging us into there "personal troubles"...gentiles, go yum,...excuse me but,...they think you are less than them to..don't ever forget that...it is sad..

I dont believe the isralies ever hid the fact they had nuclear weapons in fact just the oposite they promoted it they wanted arab nations to know. Suggest you re think your obvious hatred of jews.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
since when did iran enrich to 98% without anyone knowing - then all of a sudden it was moved...

no its total and utter bollocks

the uranium is enriched to 3.5% as per NPPT and is ready for fuel.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I heard that US refused to grant those.
Edit - i stand corrected on US "refusal". Chips done great job ruining my assumptions.

Actually in any case i do not see Israeli strike this year. Simply due to political situation. Current ruling party is the one that was involved in Second Lebanon war, and is under very heavy public/political pressure since it. So until new elections for new leader instead of Olmert (add month or two of inner political instability) a decision to strike cannot be made. Later - who knows. I really hope that it will not be needed. I mean i believe that Iran is developing nukes. But this strike will only postpone it a little, and strengthen Russian-Iranian ties. Not to mention a regional war that will erupt as a result.
IF Israel will successfully destroy those sites, Iran will just build new ones, with help of Russia. Maybe "better" solution is simply mutually assured destruction? I really do not know. If Iran was not ran by such a fanatics and did not have mercenary army on Israeli borders making my mind was much easier. Those guys are really inconsiderate.

Edit - missed a word.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

why do people automataicaly hate Jews if they hate israel?
curious

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Iran to hold aerial military exercise

The Islamic Republic Air Force will test Iran's domestic-made warfare in a joint military exercise with the IRGC, the Defense Ministry says.

The joint aerial maneuver will be held on Monday and is aimed at boosting Iran's defensive capabilities and operational tactics, Iran's Defense Minister Brigadier General Mostafa Mohammad-Najjar said.

The military exercise, which involves The Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force (IRIAF) and the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), comes in the wake of escalating US and Israeli threats to strike the country's nuclear facilities.

US spawns prospect for Israel war on Iran

The US will reportedly equip Israel with highly advanced smart bombs capable of taking out fortified nuclear installations in Iran.

The 'bunker-buster' bombs, the Guided Bomb Unit-39 (GBU-39), have been developed to penetrate fortified facilities located deep underground - such as Iran's nuclear facilities.

Despite escalating speculation that Tel Aviv plans to launch attacks against Iran, Haaretz reported that the US Department of Defense confirmed on Friday that it would sell 1,000 GBU-39 units to Israel.

(Source: Press TV)

[edit on 14-9-2008 by chips]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by chips]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's nothing shocking really.The US are allies with Israel plus a few more bucks right now would be great for em.

I was thinking about the same thing Harlequin.Well,i don't think it matters really,just like another member said about this,it's not about "if" but "when".

However,i can't see this starting a new WW.Call me optimistic but i don't.Hell,i have a hard time thinking about Russia taking action about something like this.Personally i'd expect them to react similar to the US with the Georgia-Russia matter.

This situation looks (or should i say "is"?) an one-way path.Like with so many things around the world,all we have to do (or maybe better "will do") is stay tuned and just see it happening.
Funny...unlike past and present,future is supposed to "change" if we want it to but i really don't see it so much "changeable"...
In the other hand,i don't see us,the simple people around the world,really willing to change anything.

Probably we're getting and we will be getting what we deserve...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What is more painful of a death, nuclear radiation or hunger?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
What is more painful of a death, nuclear radiation or hunger?

I would imagine the radiation would be more painful as I am pretty sure I read somewhere that when your body starts feeding on itself endorphins are released and you would get used to the hunger feeling anyway just ask anyone with Crohn's

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Umm i don't know who is telling the truth now?

IAEA: No nuclear material missing in Iran

The International Atomic Energy Agency has denied reports that enriched uranium has disappeared from Iran's nuclear facility in Isfahan.

""The article, entitled 'Iran renews nuclear weapons development' published in (Friday's) Daily Telegraph by Con Coughlin and Tim butcher is fictitious,"" IAEA Spokeswoman Melissa Fleming said in a statement.

""IAEA inspectors have no indication that any nuclear material is missing from the plant,"" reads the statement.

www.tehrantimes.com...

This looks like more smoke and mirrors to me IMO the US has given Israel the green light Just a matter of what day it will start

[edit on 15-9-2008 by duffster]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join