It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - Planet X - A Huge Transport Ship That Will Bring The New Jerusalem To Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
--------------
--------------

Could Planet-X be some kind of huge planet shaped transport spaceship that will be piloted into our solar system at the appointed tme and then will open up to deliver its payload, the New Jerusalem. It has been foretold by the ancients that Niburu will return, and It is very interesting to read what the bible says about this.

The New Jerusalem is described as being 12,000 stadia to a side (Rev 21:16), and 12,000 stadia in height, making it 4.9 million square kilometers, just smaller than Australia. The Bible says it will descend down from Heaven, and come to rest on the earth. It will be where all those who are followers of Christ will live.

Niburu or Planet-X could be something that looks like a planet, but in actuality it might be a huge transport ship that will bring the city of God the New Jerusalem to Earth.

--------------
--------------

[edit on 13-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
As the thread is you have posted it in skunk works, give some proof to beleive this.

And how will the people be transported from the ship(i mean planet x) back to earth will they wear space suits.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
According to Archangel Gabriel (Karen Cook @ benutoo.com: "Earth2") the Niburus will be returning to earth before 2012.

However, the Niburu "bus" is not the one you want to get on. The return of Niburo equals the return of the fallen angel Jehova (aka Yahweh the Warlord) and his minions (big, ugly, mean "Giants" - think Steve Quayle).

Basically, believe it or not, ignoring them and/or unconditional loving them is going to be the only way to get rid of them (i.e., they feed off negative energy, fear and adoration).

According to Gabriel, the Russia - Georgia conflict was started by Jehova (being on Earth already in a non-visible form) and the next target is Poland.

According to Gabriel, there is a 70% chance that we will make "First Contact" by the November elections (however, I interpret his comments to believe that this will NOT be with the Niburu. I believe that this first contact will be by the Ashtar group).

The planet that NASA has seen and is keeping a lid on is "Earth2". Earth2 is where most of the population of the the current Earth ("Earth1") will be going, either by death, Ascension or reincarnation.

Earth2 is basically the "heaven" planet. There will be 5th+ dimensional, all silicon earthlings along with 12+ different species of alien races. There will also be a large number of "extinct" species living there (including dinosaurs) and some alien species. All will be vegetarians, all telepathic, no lies can be told, no money, government, etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
As the thread is you have posted it in skunk works, give some proof to beleive this.

And how will the people be transported from the ship(i mean planet x) back to earth will they wear space suits.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]

I have no proof that is why I posted in speculative theories, and that is what it is, a possible explanation as to what planet-x could be.

As for getting the souls who have ascended back to earth, the people already in the New Jerusalem are no longer in physical form. They are in living spiritual form, and as such do not require oxygen as the physical laws no longer will apply.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram
According to Archangel Gabriel (Karen Cook @ benutoo.com: "Earth2") the Niburus will be returning to earth before 2012.

However, the Niburu "bus" is not the one you want to get on. The return of Niburo equals the return of the fallen angel Jehova (aka Yahweh the Warlord) and his minions (big, ugly, mean "Giants" - think Steve Quayle).

Hmmm, that one that seems very strange.

We know that the giants according to the bible were the offspring of human women and the fallen angels. This ties in with the DNA tampering I believe was going on then. I have never known the God I love and serve to be a warlord. If that is true, why does the bible state we are to love our enemies which is in direct conflict with your post. We are even to pray for them, and I think a warlord would say go find them and kill them.

Sounds like your angel 'gabrial' is actually a human doing all he can to mislead the masses.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Basically, believe it or not, ignoring them and/or unconditional loving them is going to be the only way to get rid of them (i.e., they feed off negative energy, fear and adoration).

According to Gabriel, the Russia - Georgia conflict was started by Jehova (being on Earth already in a non-visible form) and the next target is Poland.

According to Gabriel, there is a 70% chance that we will make "First Contact" by the November elections (however, I interpret his comments to believe that this will NOT be with the Niburu. I believe that this first contact will be by the Ashtar group).

The planet that NASA has seen and is keeping a lid on is "Earth2". Earth2 is where most of the population of the the current Earth ("Earth1") will be going, either by death, Ascension or reincarnation.

Earth2 is basically the "heaven" planet. There will be 5th+ dimensional, all silicon earthlings along with 12+ different species of alien races. There will also be a large number of "extinct" species living there (including dinosaurs) and some alien species. All will be vegetarians, all telepathic, no lies can be told, no money, government, etc.

And your sources are...?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

As for getting the souls who have ascended back to earth, the people already in the New Jerusalem are no longer in physical form. They are in living spiritual form, and as such do not require oxygen as the physical laws no longer will apply.

Given this, why would we need the 2012 Nibirubus? If soul/spirit/energy can join the collective in the 'New Jerusalem', what use would a busfull of human blubber be?

Maybe I have missed the point

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
On The Return of niburo it could be really happening, and could verywell also be a ship. I would also point out that knowledge a long time ago is more accurate in the laws of the universe, and are advanced in relation to our understanding.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is so F'd up!!! I've recently stumbled upon all of these findings myself, ive always fealt lost in this world. Recently I started smoking pot and it seemed it really would help me open my mind. One day while depressed I prayed that someone could give me a sign, and then lately the past week I have come across tremendous information on the web about all of this and I sat down just earlier today to piece everything together, with my information on science and the bible(which i am going to start reading). I've figured that you can actually explain religion through our proven science to piece together whats actually happened and what most people don't realize about our world. If you study all ancient cultures and societies, and all ancient scripts and cave paintings you can actually take all these facts LITERALLY and everything just dawned on me. I've never felt like this in my life I am totally mind blowned, my friends think im going nuts. For example in the bible it states a bunch of stuff about earthquakes and losing mountains and stuff, its the landing or presence of a giant ship, adam and eve are genetically engineered by what I think is the Annunaki, adam and eve upset them so they flooded the planet with their return paving way for the SUMERIAN culture which worshiped these "gods". Now they plan on returning to save us from the anti-christ(i believe, and that the government and new world order is the anti-christ). Now ask yourself, where did the rest of our DNA come from, about 97% is ape, that 3% is what i believe we have inherited from "GOD". Now according to the bible it seems that in estimating how old earth is around 6 to 7 thousand years, you can see that the ship arrived once to make us, 2 to flood us and saw this was a mistake, and now its on its 3rd and final? return. The reason the bible says earth is around 6 thousand years old is because if you ask yourself, if you were born-or engineerd by yourself with nobody else around wouldnt you think that it was the first day of the existence of earth and the universe? So I believe that the government is the anti-christ and has and will try to cover up our past history and where we should be going, because they are the devil! I am certain that the united states, which i unfortunatly live in is the one responsible for this, i really want to move now. But this is just a brief summary and the results of reading this may be disturbing to most people on this planet i really feel that this is the only rational way of explaining and combining modern science with our past religions. I never knew that these ancient writings i used to believe were fairy tails were actually proof of our creation, no christian (which i am) should feel that this is defying our religion because i feel that it further proves that its true. The only thing that still concerns me is that i hear that we were genetically made to be slaves to mine gold, so if our "GOD" did this wouldnt it make him bad? So is there another alien race that offers us salvation? That concludes my spiel i just needed to get all of this off my chest. Off to go read the bible.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by idn54321

Where is the science in your explanation? And how is this tying into Christianity? nice try but i don't think so...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
im sorry, tonights been a long night and i could of really wrote the previous statement a lot better, i've been over looking genesis and would change a few things i said previously. What im trying to say is that we as humanity all together need to really analyze what is trying to be told to us through these ancient writings, i do believe that all gods were a form of alien race, idk if its one or more.

www.treeofthegoldenlight.com...

that article better explains it

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Some people have some really vivid imaginations.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by idn54321

I think you need to lay off the POT......it has you mixing up too many theories. The link you gave is only a page that was written by some guy thinking he's got all the answers. Well, all the dates he quoted have past and nothing of what he explains has occurred. And once again, this guy has several theories mixed together, and another thing to mention, where did he get all his insider info?
I do believe we are heading for some real interesting times, between now and 2012. But all the evidence is pointing to something totally different then a rouge planet coming into our solar system. I believe it has more to do with the galactic alignment and solar activity. Which IMHO, is going to be no picnic.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
The Bible says it will descend down from Heaven, and come to rest on the earth. It will be where all those who are followers of Christ will live.

I suppose it doesn't say anything about it departing with Christ's followers still aboard? Would make sense if it did. With them gone, there would be much less resistance to the RFID chip.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"The next target is Poland..."

How pertinent is this to the events that recently transpired in Russia in regard to the crashed Polish airplane carrying the top echelon of the Polish government?

Any thoughts, seircram?

- Matthias

new topics

top topics

join