It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]My Name Is Dimitri Habibob And I am From The Year 2040[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob

www.diseno-art.com...

Now you're getting lazy

The six McQuay-Norris Streamliners produced in 1934 were built to be driven by McQuay-Norris engine component sales representatives. As well as advertising the company, McQuay-Norris used the Streamliners as test-beds for new engine components, and for this purpose the interior was fitted with many dials and instruments to monitor performance and engine condition. The McQuay-Norris Streamliner's chassis and running gear were based on a Ford V8, and the aerodynamic bodywork was made from steel and aluminium attached to a wooden frame. The curved windows were made from Plexiglas.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Chadwickus]

link   

are you sure thats your car.....

Thats more like it. Go tear that road up!! WOOOO!!!

link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
i470.photobucket.com...[/IMG]

that is my car.

Sorry i have to leave the cafe now i will be back soon to answer more questions.

Here is a picture of another McQuay Norris Streamliner car from the front:

Just in case you want to use it for your next story.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ok look at

www.kapu.hu...

Does anyone see anything familiar in that link we must have a lot of time travelers I guess.

who would have thought it we are infested it's an invasion.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Teknikal]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Why do you have to leave the Cafe all the time?

Why did they choose you to come back to the past?

Has the world become more spiritual?

Do lots of people travel back and forth from the past and future?

Can you take anyone back with you to the future? (As your car seems to beable to fit more than one person....?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Mr. Habibob, do they have photobucket in the future still? How are you able to use our current computers when yours is so 'advanced'? Is creating a photobucket account on your first day in the past top priority?

link   

Heya d, also where is the 2024, 2028 olympics, and football world cups.. so on, how many medals does michael phelps win before retiring, ( YOu have to know him if hes the greatest olympian ever right? how fast does Usain Bolt Run, and whats the world record for 100m in 2040?

and also if antarctica melted like you said, what happens to the west/east coast of the USA, and other coastal cities in the world (especially australia, since the majority of the main cities are on the coast), Who is OSama Bin Laden is he caught, and also when does Kim Jong Ill pass away, Is there a unification between korea? THAnks , if u answer these questions i will believe u mayb

[edit on 13-9-2008 by kimbo7]

link   
What happened to you Dimitri? You used to be cool.

Not a one liner.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
OK PEOPLE....we at the institution are very, very sorry...we only left him in the office for a couple of hours after an emergency call to wing 13(it was serious...we do have some very dangerous people here)......and Dimitri"cough"....is one of the most harmless....we can often leave him alone for prolonged periods(amazing how he worked out the computer....must have been watching very closely over a prolonged period of time.....we will have to study this).

again...we at the institution apologize.

we can leave him online and encourage him.... to see if he benefits from it and to monitor his attention span(he has a very short attention span....very short....and that coupled with his micro-penis disorder makes him prone to depression).....what do you very intelligent people at ATS think?....should we let him stay online and study him for the better of humanity?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Hey, some more questions buddy, what kind of natural resources do we use, coz we're running out fast

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I know many people will not believe i am from the year 2040 but i do not really care as my mission was to let everyone know the results of this experiment.

I love how ALL time travelers get the same mission:

Go back in time to warn and inform the ATS community.

That's awesome. ATS must be HUGE in the future

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I found his Time Machine here.

As he seem's to have changed the link this will help verify he's just snatched the pic from a website.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Ok to answer a few questions Over 10 nobel prizes were awarded to LHC for that experiment and a picture of my time machine is below. Now this is what makes the time machine work i put that in my car engine and connect it to a few wires and the petrol tank as i go 180km and the time machine will turn that 180km into the speed of light as i will travel through time.

I am sorry. I did not read the entire thread yet. I am sure this has come up but I cannot believe I made it all the way to the end of the page and not one person bothered to point out that his time machine is completely made out of lego parts? even the computer looking part.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think everyone is missing the most important and revealing thing disclosed in this thread.

Which IS :

. I have come to the year 2008 to let everyone know that the popular CERN are creating a big bang experiment as they will find out how the world was created and i am letting you all know that it turns out a sucess as the earth does not get eaten away by black holes and CERN do not find the answer to the experiment.

Now this is a part of a somewhat disturbing trend I've been noticing as of late on ATS.

New users with names like : LHC_2008,cern_info,and cern_live have begun popping up recently,either extolling the virtues of the LHC,or condemning it.

What I propose is that ATS is the target of a "Propaganda war" between opposing factions of this whole LHC hubbub,whether it's small scale groups,or possibly,CERN people themselves.

The guy has obviously been debunked all to hell as not being from the future.....I mean,come on dude....LEGOS?! Sloppy.

Call me paranoid,say what you will,but it seems to me that this member,and a lot of other new members have one goal in mind.

Either make you believe the LHC is beneficial.

Or make you believe it will end the world.

Time traveler indeed......

Doc

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
One last question, what kind of status is the world 'generally ' in , because the food shortages, starvation in africa, asia, global warming, and if the population is as high as predicted ( over 12 billion), how is there enough food, how bad is the pollution? Also what kind of TV's do people use there? are there still video consoles ie. ps6, xbox 3000, wii4, IS there monitoring of the mass population through chipping and surveillance/./.?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

Azrael, don't underestimate. Legos have long since been a source of creative power! In the future, they combine the power of Lego and the power of the LHC, and thus master the forces of the Universe. It's pretty sensible actually, not sure why it wasn't my idea...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

No that is not correct.

And these smart comments are not appropriate as i traveveld from the future to the past just to let you know a little about the future.

I know none of you people believe me but when my predicitions come true you will understand.

soo....................start teaching and predicting already.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I know many people will not believe i am from the year 2040 but i do not really care as my mission was to let everyone know the results of this experiment.

I love how ALL time travelers get the same mission:

Go back in time to warn and inform the ATS community.

That's awesome. ATS must be HUGE in the future

You dont know they have there own network. And they go ouy investigating weird ocurances And has a computer that generates a talking . for there broadcasts hey wait this sound vaguly firmilliar maybe im a time travler and simply forgot.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The funniest part is the few people that are asking legitimate questions.

What a sloppy hoax, the O.P. must be 13 years old, and foreign to the English language.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

This guy said he wasn't alive in 2012 yet then he says he was born in 2008 and what is the most popular sport. Its indian australian bashing unfortunately mate you should have picked 2009 judging by my time travelling uncle billy's predictions this dies out as being the international top sport and we go back to the dark ages as the LHC blows up taking with it all the water in the pacific and atlantic oceans bummer eh?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join