It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]My Name Is Dimitri Habibob And I am From The Year 2040[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I did not bring my ID from the year 2040 due to safety reasons. If i misplaced the ID and someone found it there would be big trouble on how it got to the year 2008 and if it is a fake ID..

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The engineer programmed the time machine to land in America but there was a programming error he never knew about as it made me land in Virginia South Australia.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello Dimitri!

What will happen with USA, Mexico and Canada?
Become American union?

Thank's,
SNC24

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wonder why someone from the future is on ATS! and not speaking to goverment officals and playing with lego models? And what a reason to travel back in time to tell people that CERN experiment went ok and there was no danger!!! Hmmmm... Think of a better reason than that! Also your company had no money left to make an outta casing for the time machine, what if it gets damaged and you can use it to get back??? HUH??? lego isnt that strong, might get damaged id look after it if i were you!

You have not given proof that you are from 2040!

But i have a question for you. If you know that the future can change, you do realise that by you coming back to the past you are in effect altering your own future. what if when you time travel back to your destination your 2040 doesnt exsist anymore.. or say a brick wall is right were you time travel too? or maybe your Lego time travel contraption will go Poofff out of exsistance cus the time traveling company never got started in the first place beacuse you came back and told ATS members about 2040 and the future brains to your time traveling company is right here on ATS and decides that he/she is going to make a career in Sheep farming rather than investing obviously wasted man hours in building a time travel machine to bring a human back to 2008 to tell people things that are obviously pointless to know!

Your on a one way mission right!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
The engineer programmed the time machine to land in America but there was a programming error he never knew about as it made me land in Virginia South Australia.

But what did you say in the previous post didnt you say that the engineer had programmed it to land in australia

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
For the last time the lego is just to cover up all the concrete and wires inside the actual time machine the lego will make it look like an actual part of the car if someone from the year 2008 were to look at it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

For the last time the lego is just to cover up all the concrete and wires inside the actual time machine the lego will make it look like an actual part of the car if someone from the year 2008 were to look at it.

Oh come on everyone knows the difference between a lego covered car and an real present day car.

link   

ok.. need a picture of the car then.

link   

I disguised my time machine as a De Lorean DMC-12 myself.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Concreate...

Why would you need Concreate in a time machine?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Another reason of me coming back here is so my company can prove to CERN that it is possible to time travel. eg: i am here writing these things in the year 2008 in the year 2040 this website is still running and this post will be here and therefore my company can show this post to the scientists of CERN.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This should be closed or something it's clearly a hoax the image is even hosted on the lego site. As far as Hoaxes go you really didn't put much thought into it I suspect you just read a thread on Titor and very badly tried to copy him.

I'm actually suprised more people haven't tried to copy the Titor hoax.

I'd suggest the Op debunked himself with that photo.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
How old are you in the future?

Do they have school in the future?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teknikal
This should be closed or something it's clearly a hoax the image is even hosted on the lego site. As far as Hoaxes go you really didn't put much thought into it I suspect you just read a thread on Titor and very badly tried to copy him.

I'm actually suprised more people haven't tried to copy the Titor hoax.

I'd suggest the Op debunked himself with that photo.

He justs wants the thread to be at the Most Discussed list for kicks. Then he sends a link of it to his friends so they can laugh at what he just did.

Its not very original.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Another reason of me coming back here is so my company can prove to CERN that it is possible to time travel. eg: i am here writing these things in the year 2008 in the year 2040 this website is still running and this post will be here and therefore my company can show this post to the scientists of CERN.

You are saying that the future may be affected if you say the things that happened in the future to us, but then why do you want to prove to the cern scientists about time travel now, let them find when they found out in the future.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob

Could you post the winning lottery numbers for all of next week?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i470.photobucket.com...[/IMG]

that is my car.

Sorry i have to leave the cafe now i will be back soon to answer more questions.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Im at work and its making me laugh! SO MUCH!!! So i dont mind time wasting with your post..

HAHAHA time wasting with a time traveller!

Im time travelling right now into the future!!!! takes me 24 hours to time travel 24 hours! not very fast i know.. but im getting there! give me 32 years and i will come and meet up for a coffee and discuss our different time machine methods!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Bye Bye I am so angry that you didnt answer most of my questions why dont you accept that you are not from the future

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Hey Dmitri, nice to meet you, can i ask you a couple questions, like what is the population of the world, does the bird h5n1 virus become a pandemic, and how is the food crisis resolved?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join