It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[HOAX]My Name Is Dimitri Habibob And I am From The Year 2040[HOAX]

page: 6
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
1. What year did Brad Pitt die?
2. Who wins the presidency in 08
3. Where are you living now? In a cafe?
4. Did you bring your computer with you or is it a tiny computer that you store in the trunk of your lego car?
5. What are you going to do if someone asks for your passport or id.. and they see it's from 2040! OH... show us your 2040 ID.


Brad pitt is still alive in the year 2040..
Barack Obama wins the 2008 presidency
I am not living in a cafe as i am living in my car
No i did not bring a computer i am at an internet cafe
If someone asks for my passport or ID i will say i do not know what they are talking about and pretend i dont understand what they are saying. Besides i am not going to any public places were it is possible for them to ask me that question.




posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I am leaving on the 12th of October as i will get back 13th of October in the year 2040.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob
 


First understand that you are at a public place a internet center and if you act as if you dont understand them then they will surely ask for proof what will you do then,




posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
I am leaving on the 12th of October as i will get back 13th of October in the year 2040.



Then why did you first say as september 12.


And why does time travel take so long dont you travel at the speed of light in the time machine and cant you go anywhere in the universe with that


[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So there are no ID's in 2040? Did you just leave them with your parents? Or, are you too young to have a drivers license or identification?



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
At an internet cafe i doubt that they will ask for my passport or ID...

Now i am not here to answer questions about what will i do.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob
 


First understand that you are at a public place a internet center and if you act as if you dont understand them then they will surely ask for proof what will you do then,



Shoot them with his Lego gun!





[edit on 13-9-2008 by Chadwickus]



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Habibob? Habib+Bob?

If you're from the future, tell me the question I will ask you in my next post, as well as the answer.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I am also from 2040. Want proof? In 2040, these things will have happened:

- Almost no oil left
- Mandatory registration to get on the Internet, and everything you do is logged.
- We have clone technology, cybernetics and robots.
- The governments still make the public believe we are alone in the universe.
- Much fewer countries and governments since nations have merged together under the false promise of making the world safer. Corruption is everywhere.

Amusing thread.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by peacejet
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob
 


First understand that you are at a public place a internet center and if you act as if you dont understand them then they will surely ask for proof what will you do then,



Shoot them with his Lego gun!
[\quote]


Yeah you are correct and then he runs to another internet center in his lego car.


[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
No i will not drive in the year 2008 therefore i will not be asked for my drivers licence.

And in the year 2040 all the ice in Antartcia will have melted but this may change if we take Global warming seriously.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 




[edit on 13-9-2008 by Trustnoone1987]



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
No i will not drive in the year 2008 therefore i will not be asked for my drivers licence.

And in the year 2040 all the ice in Antartcia will have melted but this may change if we take Global warming seriously.

ok then where did you first reach in 2008 didnt the police ask you when you were driving a car which suddenly appears in the blink of light and why is you story so similar to the movie "back to the future"



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The lego just is the outer layer of the time machine its self. Underneeth the lego is concreted cement with microscopic holes to plug wires in and out.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
No i will not drive in the year 2008 therefore i will not be asked for my drivers licence.

And in the year 2040 all the ice in Antartcia will have melted but this may change if we take Global warming seriously.


Well, if nothing else you are a master of avoiding the question that was actually asked. Here, why didn't you bring your ID from 2040 to the PRESENT time? Did you lose it on the drive to 2008?



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
The lego just is the outer layer of the time machine its self. Underneeth the lego is concreted cement with microscopic holes to plug wires in and out.


You are saying that the time machine contains concreted cement, what is concreted cement, I have heard of concrete and cement and what is this new thing.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Good question as i thought the same thing would happen as the time machine had a program error and made me appear in Adelaide. Luckily i appeared at the time of 2:24am on a dry farm at vaginia South australia. When i was planning on landing in america the engineer i worked with had lived in the year 2008 and knew a dry piece of land miles long as he programmed the time machine for it to land there.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
The lego just is the outer layer of the time machine its self. Underneeth the lego is concreted cement with microscopic holes to plug wires in and out.

Well then take the legos off the 'actual time machine' and show us, I mean they are just legos, you can piece them back together.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I am from the future and I look back and laugh at myself actually posting on a thread as absurd as this.

You suck, 2008 Chaz, don't become me, please!

Chaz.



posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
Good question as i thought the same thing would happen as the time machine had a program error and made me appear in Adelaide. Luckily i appeared at the time of 2:24am on a dry farm at vaginia South australia. When i was planning on landing in america the engineer i worked with had lived in the year 2008 and knew a dry piece of land miles long as he programmed the time machine for it to land there.


How can there be a programming error if your engineer had programmed the time machine to land adelaide.


And you must have travelled on the highway to reach adelaide from the farm am I correct.


[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join