It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]My Name Is Dimitri Habibob And I am From The Year 2040[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri_Habibob

Your time machine kinda looks like Legos. How about a picture of how it looks "in the future"

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Guys... Did you look at his time machine...

It's obviously missing the all important flux capacitor!

This guy, is like, totally having us on.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And one more thing if you are from the future why are posting from an internet center dont you have ultra portable laptops and wireless internet with speeds greater than broadband,

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
didnt petrol dry up

[edit on 13-9-2008 by peacejet]

link   

Originally posted by Dimitri_Habibob
Ok to answer a few questions Over 10 nobel prizes were awarded to LHC for that experiment and a picture of my time machine is below. Now this is what makes the time machine work i put that in my car engine and connect it to a few wires and the petrol tank as i go 180km and the time machine will turn that 180km into the speed of light as i will travel through time.

Dang it! You had to go and pull some BTS BS... I was SO going to roast you!
Nice k'nex toy. Have fun stranger... I would suggest a video game or a book.

People that throw their name into the Titor thing tend to get visited by internet strangers... Just ask pam and darby.

link   
Ok to answer a few questions,

Religion is still fighting but it is much smaller as many people have started to believe in religion.

In the year 2012 DirecTV launch a satellitle into space.

No there is not contact with people from out of earth but they have found that there was water on Mars and they are starting to move land creatures there to see if they survive.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Let me get this clear:

1) A doomsday is not a doomsday
2) A science experiment turns out not to hold any answers
3) The future changes upon your predictions.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What EXACTLY did they discover from the LHC?

Exactly.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And which car do you use to cross 180 kmph and in the modern day traffic where do you find such a long highway which is free of traffic to achieve that

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yes laptops are much faster in the year 2040 and the internet can reach up to 14bg a second. But those laptops and internet speeds can not work here in the year 2008.

As i was not born in the year 2008 may I ask what is the most popular sport around now?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What is the population of the world in 2040?

Whadya run that time machine on, anyway? How many years does it get to the gallon?

[edit on 13-9-2008 by asmeone2]

link   

What exactly did they discover from the LHC? then explain the discoveries.

link   

Yes laptops are much faster in the year 2040 and the internet can reach up to 14bg a second. But those laptops and internet speeds can not work here in the year 2008.

As i was not born in the year 2008 may I ask what is the most popular sport around now?

Didnt you read history books you would have known the popular sport now and tell what is the popular sport in 2040 and who is the tennis champion,

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Religion? Are you trying to bait us with your infidel fear mongering tactics?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What happened Dec. 21, 2012?

link   
good riddance to bad fish, I always say.....

You're "time machine" is a Lego MindStorm NXT.

Epic Fail

link   
OK who flagged the guy with a Lego time machine? seriously?

I've found the number for the Arena Internet Cafe, shall I give them a call and ask if theres a weirdly dressed guy with some Lego? I'll ask them to call out for Dmitri too

link   
The car i travled with was the a a aircraft as in the year 2040 there are many of these. I did not travel on a highway as the company i work for booked out a part of the sky for me to travel that night.

The answers they found for the LHC is nothing as it was hacked by greek hackers and the information could not be found.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

LOL wow you just brightened my day. Wow I always thought Legos were the answer to the time traveling mystery...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The car i travled with was the a a aircraft as in the year 2040 there are many of these. I did not travel on a highway as the company i work for booked out a part of the sky for me to travel that night.

The answers they found for the LHC is nothing as it was hacked by greek hackers and the information could not be found.

Oh my god even the sky was privatized come on, and how come a car and an aircraft be the same cant you see the difference between them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join