It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
NO, not the way most people blatantly assume it was.

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar is just a cigar.

I don't accept our govt's official explanation, but I don't think our mainstream govt did this. Maybe some seriously deranged rogue branch of our govt.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by seejanerun]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yes, 9-11 was a false flag attack.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Government is such a big thing. People inside the government in positions of power, that is more likely. But there is no way even a majority part of the "government" was involved. I have family in the service, they are part of government, but they certainly weren't involved.

I don't buy the official story at all. But I do think the people who did it do hate us for our freedoms, so I look towards the people who have been successful in taking away our freedoms since.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes, the chain of events is way to complex to have been masterminded as the government would have us believe. False flag op. WTC7 was riggged to go, and if it was, then so were WTC1 & 2

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Did I once think that 9/11 was an inside job? Yes.

Do I still think that 9/11 was an inside job? NO!

Do I believe that there was a coverup after the fact to cover arse? Yes.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Where's the OP? It's been 2 weeks, still no results, so I took it upon myself to tally the results. Hope the OP doesn't mind(he did say one week).

--------------------------------------------------------

15 days, 33 total polled:

Yes, 9/11 was an inside job - 81.8%

No, 9/11 was not an inside job - 18.2%

--------------------------------------------------------

*Some answers were both yes and no, but leaned more toward no, so I just added them to no.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
yes, it was an inside job.

anyone that does any research and comes out of it with no questions, at the very least, is well....you know.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes,
patently obvious, but astonishing that no-one has been 'brought to justice', but then no-one was brought to justice for the public execution of JFK either.
Sadly,
Horsegiver.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yes.

-The government has brought the truth movement upon itself by neglecting to actually investigate and repeatedly mishandling, lying, obfuscating, etc.

-Three steel buildings, 2 of which built to withstand airliner impacts, one not hit by a plane and with minimal damage, fell at near free fall speed into their own footprints, for the first day in history, on the same day

-Impossibility of 19 Arab hijackers with very little flight experience, and all that being on Cessnas, some of which at schools with military and CIA ties, could perform "top-gun" maneuvers at near mach speeds and, in 3 instances, hit their targets with extreme precision, all without flight control assistance.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yes, of course it was.

And it goes much deeper than many of us care to admit..

- Mea

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Does it matter?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes! "9.11' was most definitely a false flag/inside job.

The destruction of building seven more or less proves that by itself. And what is amazing is that the US gov't or media haven't even tried to explain that away.

There are so many "holes" in the story of the twin tower "being collapsed by fire" that the "official story" is utterly preposterous.

As for the pentagon being "attacked by a plane", how ludicrous is that? Anyone would have to be a complete half-wit to believe the official explanation with regard to that one.

As for motives. There are so many (oil, money, insider trading, gold bullion, covering up embezzlement etc. etc.). Pick one or more?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes,

I believe at the very least that the government knew of the impending attacks.

Too many coincidences for it to happen as the official report says it did.

Weren't we told that WTC 1 and 2 were built to withstand multiple jet impacts?

As another poster stated. The government couldn't pull it off, but 19 hijackers with box cutters with help from some guy in a cave on the other side of the planet can? Not buying it.

We'll not find out in our lifetimes though, if ever.

I just want to see one video of a plane hitting the pentagon, just one, that is confirmed as real, we all know how real looking CGI can be.

You know, every believer in ufo's, like me has to continually hear that we aren't trained observers, so when we see a ufo (yes I have) we hear, "are you a trained observer" but that question is never asked of anyone that saw a 757 hit the pentagon. Then again, what about those that saw something smaller than a 757? they are dismissed by the debunkers here.

My two cents.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes-9/11 was an Inside Job
Too bad people really dont care.
And too bad nothing will really ever be done about it.
It will go down as another JFK conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join