It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason recruiment video inside!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achilles 13
i have Nothing Against Freemasons, i use to have a lot of friends
who were freemason. It is about Freemasonry..

If you have nothing against Freemasons why are the ones you mentioned now your former friends?

of course there is good side to the fraternity, BUT Think about it brothers....
Your personal values are been replaced by freemasonry's
Values JUST LIKE ALL CULT....!

Since when are Charity, Relief and Brotherly Love cult-like values?

It's not like the Privat Golf Club fraternity, Freemasonry take all
the place in Freemason's life...

Considering most of us go to Lodge twice a month for a few hours I do not see how that constitutes 'all the place in Freemason's life'.

I will not be around for ever,

Promise??

i am giving you some of my time
since a couple of month BUT i am a very Busy Businessman
SO...use my experience while i am around...!

For a serious businessman you have some rather non-serious tendencies.

If you don't want to open your eyes, It is Your Choice, BUT
Don't influence Honest, Citizen...

I think you are actually doing more influencing of people to explore Masonry then Masons. Keep up the great work.

I Don't have any hard feeling, because i understand you
are brainwashed,

Awwwwww.......that is soooo considerate of you.

JoshNorton, Runespider are probably those who really are the most
brainwashed followers BUT even you...you could open your eyes
and get out of Freemasonry and most important stop misleading populations.

Runespider is not, by his own addmission, a Freemason. Perhaps one day he might join, after we brainwash him of course.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I must ask this one question!! please somebody answer, if the freemasons are actually all good and there is no bad side, and its all charity etc.. why so secretive? i mean is it just totally for the thrill of being in a secretive club like when your younger or what? i'm confused, again i'm not pointing the finger at anyone or bad mouthing anyone i just wonder? x

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephenwephentephen
I must ask this one question!! please somebody answer, if the freemasons are actually all good and there is no bad side, and its all charity etc.. why so secretive?

Other then the initiation ritual and our modes of recognition there are no secrets. Even these can be discovered within a few minutes searching online.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephenwephentephen
I must ask this one question!! please somebody answer, if the freemasons are actually all good and there is no bad side, and its all charity etc.. why so secretive? i mean is it just totally for the thrill of being in a secretive club like when your younger or what? i'm confused, again i'm not pointing the finger at anyone or bad mouthing anyone i just wonder? x

That's the biggest secret of all: freemasonry is not secretive. The idea that it is comes, in the modern era, mostly from conspiracy theorists who are determined to make freemasonry into something evil.

Freemasons are open to the public about their membership, although its not required - most of us in the United States wear some sort of jewelry or tie tacs, etc. The location of lodges is public, and the meeting times are posted outside of lodges and on lodge websites. As lodges are not for profit, their books are open for all to review. The Grand Officers names and pictures are plastered all over each Grand Lodge's website. The ritual is available online, for free, or you can buy it from the bookstore.

What is secret? Nothing. Its a misconception propagated by those with ulterior motives.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Keep in mind, this thread was started about a video by Freemasons, entertainment value asside, that should answer some questions about how secretive it is.

As for being brainwashed, I've never really had a chance to sit down and discuss Masonry with a Mason, my schedule doesn't permit it. While I do work with a Lady of the Eastern Star, (On the same tech tier as I am, she's much smarter on comps than I am.) I try not to bug her to much except when she brings it up herself.
So, my interaction with Masons is actually fairly limited, mostly being email or here on the forum. As such, most of what I've been able to find out about Masonry has been my own research, and my pursuit of knowledge.
Masonry is one of the few subjects outside of science that have held my interests for a fair amount of time, which is why I'm able to answer some questions fairly well. Other times maybe I'd be better off with my mouth shut, but when I misspeak, I try to apologize.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join