It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is the Lion King of the ILLUMINATI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
[B]Part 1[/B]

www.youtube.com...

[B]Part 2[/B]

www.youtube.com...

[B]Part 3[/B]

www.youtube.com...

The video seems crazy but if you watch it all you'll see that it makes sense

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I watched all 3 parts and found the links to the Lion King with Israel/Palastine conflict quite interesting.

I think Disney are a propaganda tool for the Illuminati as there are plenty of hidden messages in their films.

I'm not sure about the link to Obama as the terms used to link him to the lion king are words used all the time in political campaigns (change, hope, we're all one) have been used many times in the past.

But I think you are on the right track, keep it up.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I will admit, with all of the bright cartoony singing, it sure was hard to make any sense of this one. And I still fail to find the connection to ther lion cubs chasing birds around, to symbolize terrorizing the people.

But, I always wondered why Scar in the first Lion King was different looking than the other lions....

Well, the first Lion King had nothing to do with all this (or very little), though the second from what I have seen in these vids, might.. LOL

I swear the first Lion King was mostly innocent.

And now I can see why I never bothered to see the second one, after being already grown up. They made these two, too many years apart, if they wanted kids to see BOTH.

Thanks for sharing these though, it was hard to get into, but always nice to run into something that makes you think.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I still fail to find the connection to ther lion cubs chasing birds around, to symbolize terrorizing the people.

The connection is in that birds and animals in the Lion King are like human beings, so if you think of them as humans it would be armed humans (Lions who are strong) attacking unarmed humans (weak birds).

Also in the Lion King the Lions have the right to kill and eat anyone they want...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I watched all 3 parts and found the links to the Lion King with Israel/Palastine conflict quite interesting.

I think Disney are a propaganda tool for the Illuminati as there are plenty of hidden messages in their films.

I'm not sure about the link to Obama as the terms used to link him to the lion king are words used all the time in political campaigns (change, hope, we're all one) have been used many times in the past.

But I think you are on the right track, keep it up.

I dont think many politicians say "we are one", but Obama says it a lot.

Also watch:

Barack Obama is a ZIONIST ILLUMINATI part 1

www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama is a ZIONIST ILLUMINATI part 2

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join