It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Unwilling Racist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What person(s) are you referring to when you say 'you steal people's land?'
I never stole anyone's land.
Hey, your great grandfather stole my great grandfather's jock strap when they were in high school. You owe me about 85 cents for that. Pay up.
So it's like saying, since I was born with pale skin, I now owe people that were born with dark skin. Maybe I'm crazy, but that sounds a lot like racism?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Everyone saying that minorities are racist towards whites, give me one example of racism, just one, okay?

XAOS

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have the utmost respect for those who had to face the discrimination, their people being slaughtered, etc.

What I don't respect, is the giving of "freebies" and preferencial treatment to an 18 year old kid who never had to face any of it, and indeed, likely isn't even aware of his ancestors' plight, just on the basis of his skin color. (i.e. he gets a scholarship with a B, just because of his heritage, whereas I sit with an A and lose the same scholarship-example only-because I am white)

I will NOT be held responsible for the actions of my grandfather's grandfather, etc., nor will I have guilt for it. They were their actions, not mine. Do I have sympathy for them? Yes, of course. But I will not take misplaced blame.

This whole idea of "rightful" owners of land is a joke, and always has been. Saying that, is like saying some of Europe should go back to the Greeks because they owned it at one time in history.

I simply prefer to treat people with equality, not preference.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
Everyone saying that minorities are racist towards whites, give me one example of racism, just one, okay?

XAOS

With a statement like this one, I've the feeling that you don't care about any examples. Anybody could bring you how many examples he want, it will not change your point of view.

In your mind, minorities are not racists, only because they are minorities.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i myself have many friends of different races. now heres my problem i cant stand people who think they are better than everyone and can do what they want. i have seen too many coloured students in my school walk around and run into teachers and act like nothing has happened and the teacher is scared to do anything because they dont want the student calling them a racist. i have also seen many students of colour who are really really stupid fail a test and claim the teacher failed them because "they are black" or whatever. and i'm sick of seeing qualified ppl loose there jobs because they need some "colour" in there company for fear that they will be labeled as a racist company. to me if u wanna be equal then act equal dont start trying to act like u are better becase YOUR ANCESTORS were victims. and if ure so uptight about representing your country then go back to that god damn country we dont need you here.

sorry if that sounded like a racist rant, but like i said i'm not a racist i have many coloured friends i just hate annoying people. its sad that the majority of annoying people come from one or two races.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hey, I have a ancestor who was black, give me money! I have an ancestor who was Indian, give me land!!! Free money. Why? Cause I'm part black. Free land? Cause I'm part Indian. Wait, but I look white, so I get nada. My ancestors were black, Indian, and white, so should I give myself free money, then give myself free land?

Also, for minorities being racist? Watch Comedy Central on firdays and saturdays. I rest my case.

Or Chris Rock. He has a whole thing on 'n-word's. If a white did the same bit, they be sued so fast they'd lose their head before they blinked. And if Chris Rock can say 'n-word' cause he black, then so can I cause I'm part black.

And with the minors getting freebies, a college being sued by two white women who weren't accepted because they white. They had high scores, were all year honor rolls, so forth. They apply to a college in Michigan, not accepted. But many blacks who have low scores and can't even spell honor get in.(Actually there were several accepted that year who could barely read) Now if it was reveresed, it would still be on the news. NAACP would be having marches, picket lines, so forth. BET would have specials, so forth.(Why no WET? White entertainment Television? Because that would be racist)

Or, when a white person breaks into a black persons house and is stopped, it ok. Reveresed? White person sued and losses.(One ex was guy had wife klilled, daughter raped, so he shot the black. Black sued white guy for being racist, won 7 million, or black guys breaks in house, starts ransacking, guy comes home, wrestles with him, wins, calls cops, cops get there, black guy cries racist, sues, wins)

Also, with language, if in America, speak American. Not eubonics, not spanish, not the language of the country you swam over from or the language you use cause because to stupid to be allowed to live. I swear, eubonics? Teachers in some cities had a choice, learn eubonics, or quit. How would you feel if you were an english teacher and forced to speak eubonics to keep job? Or if in the south forced to learn spanish to keep your job? In Florida they had to pass a law that says they have to teach english. Why? Cause no one spoke it. All swam from Cuba or other spanish country illegally.

That's another thing, why here legally, INS on your @$$ for the rest of your life. Illegaly? Oh come on in, take American jobs because you work for ten cents a hour. Later on, Oh you don't know spanish? Sorry, can't have this job, or, What? you want minimum wage? Hahahahaha! Do you know how many illegals work here for next to nothing? Bye!

Another thing, INS, what is there problem? I could point them to about twenty illegals. How I know? Don't speak American, and really fun to mess with. If you want to know if a person is here legally or not, sneak up and yell "This is the INS!" Oh, legals don't do alot, but the ones who aren't make a break for it. I remember one who knocked over a couple people when he ran out of the McDonalds. It was funny! He was having problems cause he didn't speak American, but his I'm guessing dad, maybe uncle did. So he was taking orders for him. He didn't do much, but pointed to the door when I yelled that and the unamerican ran like a constipated weiner dog. Sure, got yelled at by people for yelling that, but hey, I found it funny.

But it isn't funny, well, shouldn't be. Coming here and stealing jobs from Americans isn't funny. Making it hard for Americans to get a job because they don't speak spanish or because they want at least minimum wage. It isn't funny that people who go to college get knocked to the side because they white, that is if the college they apply to doesn't look at race but at grades and scores. Solution? Take away what race are you from applications. Second, once a year, everyone yell "INS!" and get the ones who bolt. Third, this is America, speak American. if you can't speak it, send them to a school or what ever to learn it. If they refuse to do so, ship em back. If you wanna have fun, ship them to wrong country.(England, they speak english, don't have to know seven languages to get a job at McDonalds)

Anyways, I'm not racist, I hate unamericans. Americans speak American. Americans work for at least minimum wage. Americans are either born here or here legally. Americans are American, not African American, Hispanic, Asian American, American. Also, an American supports his country! If you hate the US so much, leave! If the person has a piss on US or something, and hates it so much, ship em away. It would be like KKK moving to South Africa, they hate blacks, so why live in a nation full of them? Or a christian going to a Temple, Synagouge, Mosque, and complaining about how they hate them. If don't like it, leave!

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos

XAOS

I am a minority in my country (New Zealand)...there are a number of radical Maori Activists (my culture) who are blatantly racist and refer to Europeans with many derogatory terms. I have also witnessed ex-friends of mine attack Europeans simply because they are white.

We have witnesses attacks upon 'European monuments', calls from leading Activists such as "Kill a White", European Ministers of Parliament - including our own Prime Minister - being abused and spat at/upon during Public Celebrations, racially wieghted applications to Educational Institutions, Europeans singled out and forced into other classrooms when learning about The Treaty of Waitangi (a founding Document of our country)...basically all the crap that we Maori have been subjected to, some of us are subjecting on Europeans as well.

Oh yes...the colour of your skin doesn't negate the fact that racism is something MANKIND can be guilty of...not just any particular race.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Those behaviours deserve only the minorities. I don't understand why they don't see it

I wonder what will happen to them when this stupid " politicaly correctness " will be over.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It will stop when people stop raising kids like this and the "racist" folk die out... Either that or a immense culture shock. (such as the announcement of ET's being here who look radically different than humans
)

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
It will stop when people stop raising kids like this and the "racist" folk die out... Either that or a immense culture shock. (such as the announcement of ET's being here who look radically different than humans
)

WOAW. That's great ! Well be all racist against the aliens and not against others humans anymore. Thanks the Aliens ! When are u coming boys ?

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
don't land on the White House lawn, hehe....

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
don't land on the White House lawn, hehe....

That's not because there is many SAM missiles outside the WH ?

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, greys coming would do one thing. Hate them! We can't hate anyone black, red, yellow, so forth because we white and laws protect them, so lets hate them. But the black, red, yellow so forth wouldn't be affected, if anything someone new to sue for being racist.

"They don't abduct as many blacks as they do whites, they racist! SUE!" or even worse "They only mutalate(sp?) white cows, never black cows, racist!"

Why can't whites sue for racism? Well, two women are, and now the president is backing them. It is the first smart thing that jack@ss has done yet.

But still, a black comedian can go on stage and say "A white man can't jump, a white man can't run" or "A white man hick, Wat up yall, gon com fo som oppassum pie?" and so forth with no problems. But a white guy go on stage and say "A black man can't speak english, he got dat dem der eubonics, so wat up, wat down, wat around, yo yo yo fry skillet." and he'd be labeled racist and sued before he got off the stage.

Xzos, as said, watch Comedy Central on friday and saturday nights, there you go for racism not coming from whites.

<< 1   >>

join