It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO(?) East Rutherford New Jersey (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Came across this vid on the net.

Some say it's a helicopter, but there were hundreds of eye witnesses saying it made bizar movements. Couldn't find any more info

What do you think?

Footage starts at 0:30

www.youtube.com...

Dr.ok

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Dr.ok]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My honest oppion? This is one of the most shocking and scary pieces of video footage I have ever seen of a UFO. It 'is' a UFO ... as yet unidentified.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My neurons are telling me it is a blimp, and so are my eyes. Unless it shot off at extreme speed on the part I didn't watch, about 99.9% sure a blimp.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately I live in NJ and the UFO was simply a terestial object. I remember this incident, and witnessed it live, too many people were making way too much of it. There were so many of these types of incedents recently in NJ that I can't remeber wether this one was definitely a blinp or a hellicopter, but if memory setves me correctly this one was the hellicopter.

And I do mean it is unfortunate that I live in NJ just to avoid confusion on my opening statement.

[edit on 9/12/2008 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have always thought that this was a Blimp so I never added to this thread. Now I am sitting here watching the Ohio State Vs. USC football game and saw a shot of the Outback Steakhouse Blimp. I rewatched the video and you can clearly see something is written in red on the side. I am convinced it is the Outback Steakhouse blimp.

the red writing in the video is at the 1:50 mark

[edit on 13-9-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I remeber seeing a U.F.O. in East Rutherford new jersey over the Federal reserve next to "On the Run" on route 17! sometime around during the winter of 2007 but i cant remember the month but yeah i was speechless when i saw it.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If it is an advertising blimp, it isn't very good is it?

I thought you where supposed to be able to see them for miles and miles? Also didn't the reporter say witnesses insist it is not a blimp, and he then repeats it, I'm sure the people there knew what they where seeing, they where there.

Not saying it's alien, just amazing how fast these things get knocked down, and this is pretty good.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think a blimp makes sense it is near the stadium. Was there a football game on the night this was filmed?

Peace
Trustnobody

new topics

top topics

join